Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Dogs on a Saturday Night

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something downtown a few weeks ago that looked a bit off to me.
Maybe you can analyze this scenario.

It was Saturday night about 8pm, the bars were starting to get packed and there were lots of young people everywhere.
I saw this blonde haired chick with a few tattoos on both of her shoulders wearing jean shorts, and a shorts sleeve shirt. She was about 5"4, tan and slim. Nice face and had her hair in a ponytail.
She had 3 bigs dogs on a leash that she was walking around the bar area's and around the neighborhood. They were literally pulling her weight as she was walking them.

When I saw this I immediately thought of 2 things:

1. What's a young and attractive girl like her walking dogs around on a Saturday night?
Why isn't she at the bars socializing? I mean the weekend is almost over and she's wasting her night walking dogs around. Is this common for a single person?

2. She's a dog sitter getting paid to work on a Saturday night.
At first I initially thought those were her dogs, but wasn't sure how common it is to own 3 of them.

If you saw this chick walking towards you on the sidewalk with 3 big dogs on a leash, what would you say to her?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 is certainly possible, and bringing the dogs to the bar allows her to socialize at the same time; who doesn't like to pet a nice dog?

#1 is also possible; an attractive woman doesn't have to put herself out there to get attention; attention goes to her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the dogs are pulling her, then she doesnt know much about dogs. I would pet the dogs and talk to her about training collars.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 dogs at a party in a boat at night