Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 day tuna diet

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a bike with at least 10 speeds, preferably more. Do you have bike trails in your area? If not, look on google earth for safe back roads. Cycling torches fat and is actually fun. It is excellent HIIT. If you combine this with a weight training regimen you will easily get ripped and improve your circulation/heart rate, etc. AND you can have carbs.

It is not uncommon to make small talk with female cyclists on the bike trails. Check if the bike shops in your area have group rides as well. Cycle chicks are pretty cool. Wear a helmet not spandex. Oh, get a seat that doesn’t put pressure on your prostate either, haha!

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to shed and shred is cardio, as others have stated, along with a lower-carb (never no-carb) diet. Plus, cardio floods your system with endorphins and makes you feel positive and cheery.

Swimming is excellent for weight loss, especially in a natural water body. I used to swim a lot in a pool, until I read how chlorine wreaks havoc on your skin, hair, lungs, and testicles.

I do jump rope (20 minutes with a HIIT element) and the elliptical. Both are excellent, low-impact cardio exercises. I haven't been jogging in years. I save my knees and ankles for hiking.

The myth is that you need to do an hour of cardio per session. You don't, and it actually hits your testosterone levels if you are too deep into a caloric deficit. If you keep the intensity high or HIIT, you only need 10-20 minutes to burn fat and chisel up.

I think canned tuna is pretty bleh. I eat tuna sandwiches on Friday sometimes (it's a Catholic thing) but I don't choose it over other deli options if I can help it. Plus, as you mentioned, you are flirting with high mercury if you eat it more than 2-3 times per week.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Predatory fish have higher toxin levels stored in their bodies. They live longer and are larger.
Hmm, if they live longer, aren't they doing something right then? Lol

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuna isnt the healthiest stuff. You arent supposed to eat more then a can over a few weeks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for consumption purposes. Which is more likely to have a cancerous body- a 2 year old human toddler or an 80 year old elderly person?
Ah, good point.

What freaks me out most is farm raised fish. Who knows wtf they are eating.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, good point.

What freaks me out most is farm raised fish. Who knows wtf they are eating.
Theoretically they're not being exposed to all the chemicals and toxins being dumped into our oceans, so they should be cleaner.

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole downside of the diet is that you will lose water and muscle, not fat. And afterward, you will gain weight because it is stressful for the body. You need discipline, a calorie deficit, and exercise. Then the results will be long-lasting.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theoretically they're not being exposed to all the chemicals and toxins being dumped into our oceans, so they should be cleaner.
That’s a nice wish/thought. Best to educate yourself on the often unnatural feed, the heavy antibiotics often used and even the food colorings commonly used to alter the fish’s coloring so it looks more desirable to potential buyers. It is a sad/scary time when fresh fish commonly sold are no longer fish as nature created, but a new franken fish with chemicals and food coloring. Sadly it is another big business driven primarily by profits. Do not mistake/assume that farm raised fish is necessarily healthy. Everyone has their own standards. If you look you’ll often see farm raised fish actually has an ingredients list because of the different chemicals and food dye within the fish are required to be disclosed.