Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2x possible threesomes, need advice

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently both of my current plates have expressed interest in having a threesome, however they both said the other girl would have to be someone they know. Some details:

Plate1: girl has to be someone she's familiar with, but she can't think of any of her friends who would do it, except maybe one possibly.

Plate2: girl has to be someone she's turned on by, not necessarily familiar with but it's strongly preferable. She really wants to do it with her best friend, but her friend has a bf, apparently she thinks "she's always right" and the story I got when we discussed it again was "well I don't want to ask her because I don't want to fight with her again and she probably won't agree".

I would love for both of these things to happen, but I feel I may need to do some persuading/possibly some of my own searching to realize these goals. So for anyone who's had a threesome that wasn't completely random or at least has some useful advice, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how I should proceed and how aggressive I can/should be in realizing this.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have had one 3some, and the two chicks were best friends since they were 15, and they had no problems with it at all. It was actually their idea. That's my experience with 3somes, and yes they do rock.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok but did you do anything to help the process along (that is prior to actually getting together)?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, to be honest, I didn't do anything to speed the progress up. True story. I was on YIM one night and she imed me and then we talked there for maybe an hour and a half, and she said her friend was there that night being her "bed buddy." And, she told me to come over. I said, "to have a 3some with you and your friend right? lol" She said yes, and that was that..lol. There is something that happened that did raise her IL alot though, and I didn't do it on purpose. One night me and her were gonna get together but my battery was dead in my vehicle, and I called her and told her my battery was dead, and couldn't make it. She wasn't sure if I was telling the truth or blowing her off, so that really made her chase me after that.