"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

2nd time gf needs space

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Hi guys! Me and my girlfriend are totally in love with each other but something I can't get my head around. We had a fight and she told me she needs space. I went home and hardly messaged her. Then she came back and said she loved me and I'm welcome to pop over anytime I like. Fast forward 2 days ago she was all over me hugging, kissing, etc. And told me she wants me to stay Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, I go there Monday only to experience her being cold and distant. I asked if she wanted me to leave and she said she didn't know and just needed space. I said ok and went home she messaged me saying, thankyou for your support and understanding I appreciate it. Then I hardly texted her etc: then last night she calls me to say goodnight and said she loved me wtf!?! Is this some sort of test?
She wants you as a backup plan. Many women keep two or three men in their lives. They just go about it in different ways than men. Never forget that
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Agreed, so why bother talking to her or listening to her.
I'm not talking about no soft passive aggressive sh!t, I'm not talking about having a talk with your "boo" about your relationship, I don't advise him to do that.

I'm talking about him telling her, either your behavior changes or I'm gone.

He's not even suppose to hear her out, he says what he says then he leaves.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I'm a huge fan of being direct like this but not when asking for breaks or space, and esp if sexual abuse victim. She's cheating, nothing to discuss.
Name one woman who hasn’t, at least once, slept with another man before dumping the old boyfriend or husband. I believe she has as well.
He needs to confront this and come out the other side realizing he created it in his relationship. You would deny him that. He can’t go through life running and hiding from “the evil girls” like a pvssy.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
He can’t go through life running and hiding from “the evil girls” like a pvssy.
Exactly, this is his chance to learn how to stand up for himself instead of taking the pvssy way out and passively handling this.

All that will happen is him continuing to fall into this same problem with every girl because he never handled the root problem.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
LMAO!

There'll be a flood of mental illness troopers coming into this thread.

And it's the same guys who can't get laid or hold down a girlfriend.

Have fun guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here. I just needed advice. Lol. With so many mixed opinions I'm just gonna stop giving a **** about these things if she wants space she can have it. If she has been cheating well.. She can stay out of my life for good. Thanks guys.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here. I just needed advice. Lol. With so many mixed opinions I'm just gonna stop giving a **** about these things if she wants space she can have it. If she has been cheating well.. She can stay out of my life for good. Thanks guys.
No worries man. Do what @Spaz recommended. Just meet with her. Let her say blah, blah, blah
Then just say “cool” and get up and walk out.

Listen to every word without emotion. Store it. Then come back and tell us what happened.
Volunteer nothing. Just observe her. Don’t get caught up in any of it. This is the point where you turn your life around.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here.
No worries, we enjoy the debating.

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know how everything went.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Sure, so what's going to happen is she's going to blame shift, gaslight, and run rings around you when you confront her, then eventually dump you in a few months and you will be back here.
I won't be confronting her I just don't give a **** anymore lol she wants space she can have it. Return of the Mack!! Lol
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
No worries, we enjoy the debating.

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know
No worries, we enjoy the debating.

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know how everything went.
Yeah I sure will lol. Don't worry I'll be back
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
No worries, we enjoy the debating.

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know how everything went.
And if she dumps me before then. I won't even be giving her the privilege of me agreeing or saying ok I'll just go ghost and she will never hear from me again
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Sure, so what's going to happen is she's going to blame shift, gaslight, and run rings around you when you confront her, then eventually dump you in a few months and you will be back here.
Lol that’s what he needs to see. The same things every woman does. This one isn’t special.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top