2nd time gf needs space

Hi guys! Me and my girlfriend are totally in love with each other but something I can't get my head around. We had a fight and she told me she needs space. I went home and hardly messaged her. Then she came back and said she loved me and I'm welcome to pop over anytime I like. Fast forward 2 days ago she was all over me hugging, kissing, etc. And told me she wants me to stay Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, I go there Monday only to experience her being cold and distant. I asked if she wanted me to leave and she said she didn't know and just needed space. I said ok and went home she messaged me saying, thankyou for your support and understanding I appreciate it. Then I hardly texted her etc: then last night she calls me to say goodnight and said she loved me wtf!?! Is this some sort of test?

She’s done, but still stringing you along and throwing out breadcrumbs …
I don't think she's done she still wants me around. She would leave if that was case like her other boyfriends. P.s she said last time if we ever broke up she would keep me around for her own selfish needs because she doesn't want to lose the emotional connection

Ranger

Master Don Juan
I don't think she's done she still wants me around. She would leave if that was case like her other boyfriends. P.s she said last time if we ever broke up she would keep me around for her own selfish needs because she doesn't want to lose the emotional connection
She wants you around for when her latest project (guy) doesn’t pan out. She is spinning plates. Deal with it or move on. She has more game than you.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan
Stop putting up with her sh!tty behavior and confront her about it and let her know that your willing to walk away if this continues, let her know you will not tolerate this type of sh!t from someone who is suppose to be your girlfriend.

None of that passive aggressive sh!t

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Stop putting up with her sh!tty behavior and confront her about it and let her know that your willing to walk away if this continues, let her know you will not tolerate this type of sh!t from someone who is suppose to be your girlfriend.

None of that passive aggressive sh!t
@niceguytoalphamale

Do this 1st as Chi Town has suggested.

She will talk, discuss, etc, don't be pulled into her frame when she does. Listen only and walk away.

Let her come begging to you.

She must adhere towards the frame that Chi Town has posted.

Do it and then get back to us. We'll guide you.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
@niceguytoalphamale

Do this 1st as Chi Town has suggested.

She will talk, discuss, etc, don't be pulled into her frame when she does. Listen only and walk away.

Let her come begging to you.

She must adhere towards the frame that Chi Town has posted.

Do it and then get back to us. We'll guide you.
Not good advice. She's mentally fvcked, throw her out. No reasoning with that

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Not good advice. She's mentally fvcked, throw her out. No reasoning with that
He wouldn’t be reasoning. He would be demonstrating. Best if he doesn’t say anything at all. Just listen. Then walk away.