Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd time gf needs space

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Me and my girlfriend are totally in love with each other but something I can't get my head around. We had a fight and she told me she needs space. I went home and hardly messaged her. Then she came back and said she loved me and I'm welcome to pop over anytime I like. Fast forward 2 days ago she was all over me hugging, kissing, etc. And told me she wants me to stay Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, I go there Monday only to experience her being cold and distant. I asked if she wanted me to leave and she said she didn't know and just needed space. I said ok and went home she messaged me saying, thankyou for your support and understanding I appreciate it. Then I hardly texted her etc: then last night she calls me to say goodnight and said she loved me wtf!?! Is this some sort of test?
She wants you as a backup plan. Many women keep two or three men in their lives. They just go about it in different ways than men. Never forget that

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, so why bother talking to her or listening to her.
I'm not talking about no soft passive aggressive sh!t, I'm not talking about having a talk with your "boo" about your relationship, I don't advise him to do that.

I'm talking about him telling her, either your behavior changes or I'm gone.

He's not even suppose to hear her out, he says what he says then he leaves.

R

Ranger

I'm a huge fan of being direct like this but not when asking for breaks or space, and esp if sexual abuse victim. She's cheating, nothing to discuss.
Name one woman who hasn’t, at least once, slept with another man before dumping the old boyfriend or husband. I believe she has as well.
He needs to confront this and come out the other side realizing he created it in his relationship. You would deny him that. He can’t go through life running and hiding from “the evil girls” like a pvssy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
He can’t go through life running and hiding from “the evil girls” like a pvssy.
Exactly, this is his chance to learn how to stand up for himself instead of taking the pvssy way out and passively handling this.

All that will happen is him continuing to fall into this same problem with every girl because he never handled the root problem.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO!

There'll be a flood of mental illness troopers coming into this thread.

And it's the same guys who can't get laid or hold down a girlfriend.

Have fun guys.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here. I just needed advice. Lol. With so many mixed opinions I'm just gonna stop giving a **** about these things if she wants space she can have it. If she has been cheating well.. She can stay out of my life for good. Thanks guys.

R

Ranger

I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here. I just needed advice. Lol. With so many mixed opinions I'm just gonna stop giving a **** about these things if she wants space she can have it. If she has been cheating well.. She can stay out of my life for good. Thanks guys.
No worries man. Do what @Spaz recommended. Just meet with her. Let her say blah, blah, blah
Then just say “cool” and get up and walk out.

Listen to every word without emotion. Store it. Then come back and tell us what happened.
Volunteer nothing. Just observe her. Don’t get caught up in any of it. This is the point where you turn your life around.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to cause arguments between everyone here.
No worries, we enjoy the debating.

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know how everything went.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, so what's going to happen is she's going to blame shift, gaslight, and run rings around you when you confront her, then eventually dump you in a few months and you will be back here.
I won't be confronting her I just don't give a **** anymore lol she wants space she can have it. Return of the Mack!! Lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your going to learn real fast which guys you should actually listen to on this site.

Good luck, handle your business, come back and let us know

Yeah I sure will lol. Don't worry I'll be back

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And if she dumps me before then. I won't even be giving her the privilege of me agreeing or saying ok I'll just go ghost and she will never hear from me again

R

Ranger

Sure, so what's going to happen is she's going to blame shift, gaslight, and run rings around you when you confront her, then eventually dump you in a few months and you will be back here.
Lol that’s what he needs to see. The same things every woman does. This one isn’t special.