Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd time gf needs space

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't know why bro but when this guy goes to **** she's gonna run back saying how wrong she was etc. I know this she will come back
Women like this is up too no good, usually addicted to drama.. The broken up/making up cycle is endless and get you stuck from getting a healthier attachment. U made a right decisions broken up with her, a man that is.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this is up too no good, usually addicted to drama.. The broken up/making up cycle is endless and get you stuck from getting a healthier attachment. U made a right decisions broken up with her, a man that is.
So even you think she will come back even though she has agreed we aren't meant to be?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So even you think she will come back even though she has agreed we aren't meant to be?
Wrong mindset who cares if she come back

You leaving her and ignoring her will make you look more attractive to her, im almost 100% she will get in touch with you again.

Ignore her she is not worthy and will only **** up your life again

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop focusing on the women. Stop talking about her.

It is never abt the women. Get that into your head.

It's always abt you as a man.

Start talking about what you can do to be a motherfvcking great man.

Stay within the masculine frame.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your posts "all along and didn't want to hurt me. I feel so crushed as I loved her sooo much. She goes for guys that do drugs and beat her up. I'm moving on she may come back in the future. She still has me on Facebook though? Why is this?"

Using the word 'love' in reference to her, keeps you trapped in painful yearning, so try and drop it from your vocabulary. You were understandably inebriated with how her attention initially helped you feel about Yourself, but real love is neither painful nor obsessional.

Real love never produce anguish..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is her part of the drama i just mentioned to keep you trapped in her web.. Try not to take it seriously. Its just nonsensical.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From previous post i know you know what to do

I know its not east but try and forget about her

Open a ****in profile on OLD and go on date **** her forget about her

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of great posts already and I'm late for the discussion.

I'm glad that you broke up with her. Two months in and she needed space for the second time is quite bad.

Now, if you want to be a better man, an alpha male if you'd like to call it, then you must learn from this experience. Don't dodge the pain by trying to forget what had happened. What had happened might be a very valuable lesson in your life. I'll help you to point out what you did wrong, in hopes that you will be much better at this.

Part of why a woman needs space from you is that you were chasing her hard. Before she asked you for a space, did you give her time to miss you?

A woman's deepest desire is to find a man that needs to be conquer agian and again. That man has purpose in life. And it's not centered around her.

If you chased her hard, you were emanating desperation. Desperation is the #1 attraction killer.

If you didn't give her enough time to miss you, you took away mystery from her mind. Mystery is what keeps her want to experience you more.

And lastly (you did this and experienced this), if you do what she told you to do, then you are NOT leading her and she will feel bored by your presence. Do you know why? Because you took away manliness (some might say alphaness) from yourself. By doing what she said, you took away mystery from her mind. What marmel wrote is true. Don't be her dog. You are a man. A man must lead. Leading is a conscious decision. It's hard but it's how your self worth is built. Most men just want to be followers because they don't want to take responsibility for themselves and others. Leading is a habit. You do it everyday in your life.

Next time, don't be too available or too agreeable. If she say, "why don't you do X for me?", you might wanna play hard to get by saying, "I can't. I have other things to do." And if she really wants you to do it, she will do everything she can to change your mind. And this, will lead to more opportunities to do fun things while she persuades you. This is the difference between a boring man and an interesting man.

Women are moved by emotions. Use this for your advantage. I recommend you to stay on this forum. Lots of great people here. You'll learn much more from their advices. And if someday you lean something, don't hesitate to share it with others who still don't grasp it. By teaching others, you strengthen your own beliefs.

Like Spaz wrote to you, it's okay to scream, cry and feel bad about yourself. It's only natural. Give it some time.

When we're studying, we need to keep repeating subjects just to remember them. It's the same thing with a person. If you want to forget about a feeling for her, when the thought came, quickly dismiss it. Do not purposedly trying to reminisce your feelings for her. Remember the experience but dump the feelings.

I see that you are still wanting her to return back to your arms. This is not healthy. What's broken is broken. It will never come back to how it all began. That's why we're all advising you to find another woman. It's easier and more rewarding to start a new relationship than to try to fix a broken one.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath Wtf She still has a photo of me on her Facebook and says we are still in a relationship what is this girl doing?
Idk why she is doing this,but you should ngaf dont waste your time thinking about it.
You cant rationalized crazy
Dont look at her FB and delete/block her from seeing yours

You are doing it wrong right now!

Billtx49

Reaction score
@lamath Wtf She still has a photo of me on her Facebook and says we are still in a relationship what is this girl doing?
It deludes her iinto thinking she still has control of the situation and you are still in orbit, but it’s too soon for you to even be asking that question…
Women don’t delete men as fast as they can be deleted by men…

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@
Idk why she is doing this,but you should ngaf dont waste your time thinking about it.
You cant rationalized crazy
Dont look at her FB and delete/block her from seeing yours

You are doing it wrong right now!
@lamath am I officially a man for breaking up with her? And how does that make a woman's attraction for you higher if you break up with them?