Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

21 with 4 failed relationships - Any advice?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey
- I want a girl taller than me.
Anything helps. Thanks.
Ay Caramba bro! Good luck finding a girl who´s ok with a boyfriend who is shorter than her. Not impossible but its gonna be an uphill battle. You gonna need some serious game and a strong frame to pull and keep a girl like this.

You are still very young. This height thing might seem important now but it might not be that important down the road. Just spin plates

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a successful relationship? Is every relationship you've ever had by definition a "failed" one because it didn't last forever?

At 21 you're too young for relationships. Enjoy the variety of puzzy whilst you can and try to avoid getting stuck in anything long-term.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is focus on women who want you. They will make the process easy on you, but not only that, they're the only women who are worth marrying.

Simping is trying to win the favor of someone you want, that doesn't want you. Best case scenario: she rejects you, bad case scenario: she uses you, worst-case scenario: she marries you.