"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

21 with 4 failed relationships - Any advice?

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Hey
- I want a girl taller than me.
Anything helps. Thanks.
Ay Caramba bro! Good luck finding a girl who´s ok with a boyfriend who is shorter than her. Not impossible but its gonna be an uphill battle. You gonna need some serious game and a strong frame to pull and keep a girl like this.

You are still very young. This height thing might seem important now but it might not be that important down the road. Just spin plates
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
What is a successful relationship? Is every relationship you've ever had by definition a "failed" one because it didn't last forever?

At 21 you're too young for relationships. Enjoy the variety of puzzy whilst you can and try to avoid getting stuck in anything long-term.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
The best thing you can do is focus on women who want you. They will make the process easy on you, but not only that, they're the only women who are worth marrying.

Simping is trying to win the favor of someone you want, that doesn't want you. Best case scenario: she rejects you, bad case scenario: she uses you, worst-case scenario: she marries you.
 
Top