Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

21 Convention

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is some drama going on in The Red Man Group youtube channel. Suddenly Rollo Tomassi isn't going to the convention. Apparently Rollo Tomassi and Richard Cooper are no longer part of the group. No clue what happened. I don't worry myself over such things too much.

Made me curious. Has anyone here gone to one of these conventions? Was it any good? Seems like I can get all the info I need on here, books, videos, and other forums.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of 21 convention. Listen to part of two videos and had no interest in them. I don’t like their approach.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If Rollo leaves, the convention is basically useless. For the most part, it's a money grab (aside from Rollo). Rich Cooper is a sellout and has used it to just charge for anything. They've basically commercialized rational thinking for men. I think Rich charges 30 bucks a month to post on a message board and 10 dollars a minute to speak to him.

The only ones that really care about the cause, at least in my opinion, are Rollo, Donavan, AMS, Aaron Clarey and Red Pill Coach. I'd may also extend to TFM and Greg Adams, as well. Rich's actions, on so many levels is just disappointing.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Rollo leaves, the convention is basically useless. For the most part, it's a money grab (aside from Rollo). Rich Cooper is a sellout and has used it to just charge for anything. They've basically commercialized rational thinking for men. I think Rich charges 30 bucks a month to post on a message board and 10 dollars a minute to speak to him.

The only ones that really care about the cause, at least in my opinion, are Rollo, Donavan, AMS, Aaron Clarey and Red Pill Coach. I'd may also extend to TFM and Greg Adams, as well. Rich's actions, on so many levels is just disappointing.
Yeah, I was reading that Rich was charging all kinds of bs.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony Johnson released a statement

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That letter implies some serious misconduct committed by Rollo which drove every single speaker against him.

They have pushed out a narrative and Rollo needs to respond otherwise he's done for.

People might think that he's involved with deviant sexual acts or the like.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich and now Rollo, look at what is the common denominator.

Its like the guys that get fired from all his jobs, always blaming it on bad boss

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't like the fact they have Steve the Dean Williams on there after the way he talked to AMS in a video I watched. Basically can't stand Steve.

Now in other news Roosh is going full tradcon.

Attachments

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
As I am not connected to them or watch them its of no importance to me. One of the videos I watch was from an experienced, well known PUA and he was talking about his wrecking by a BPD (evil woman). I listened to it a while and turned it off. He was trying to warn other men. He was with her for a while. Over a year. She was selling her sex to other guys and there was some other deviant things she did.

My point was he was laying it all on the woman as if he had no part in his own demise. It goes to show that a man can be an outstanding PUA but still not able to functionally control his own mind and emotions and thoughts. Those things come with removing his long running ideas. He thought he could just marry up and because he is an accomplished PUA and all would go well.

A man completely unplugged from his Feminine Imperative ideas all the way from when he was a kid would not have a problem with deviant males or females. He detects and spots non-optimum people rather quickly. It's intuitive. His emotional states are embraced but do not override his ability to observe.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rollo's response:

https://therationalmale.com/2019/06/02/21-convention-dates-cancellation/. He, Donny S., Rich "the where's my money b!tch" Cooper and Hunter Drew are all out The Red Man Group (which is grammatically incorrect btw) is dead. I guess Anthony "the fake Dream" Johnson is no longer a dream "CEO".

Gotta love these egos from people who do not even use their real names....

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is some drama going on in The Red Man Group youtube channel. Suddenly Rollo Tomassi isn't going to the convention. Apparently Rollo Tomassi and Richard Cooper are no longer part of the group. No clue what happened. I don't worry myself over such things too much.

Made me curious. Has anyone here gone to one of these conventions? Was it any good? Seems like I can get all the info I need on here, books, videos, and other forums.
I went two years ago because Rollo was going to be there. It was interesting to talk with him and some of the other presenters. I also enjoyed meeting some other guys in the bar at the hotel, it was nice to be able to speak freely with other men who understood what you were talking about.

It was an interesting experience, but at the end of the week I was ready to come home. And I don’t really have any interest to go to another one.

And yes, I think you can get most all of the same information online without having to attend.

-Augustus-

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I went two years ago because Rollo was going to be there. It was interesting to talk with him and some of the other presenters. I also enjoyed meeting some other guys in the bar at the hotel, it was nice to be able to speak freely with other men who understood what you were talking about.

It was an interesting experience, but at the end of the week I was ready to come home. And I don’t really have any interest to go to another one.

And yes, I think you can get most all of the same information online without having to attend.

-Augustus-
Waste of money if you ask me. Rollo even said, if men could not afford to come, message him and he'd get you a heavily discounted pass or free pass. He's a good dude. I think he got slack on that from others. Aside from Donovan, I do not believe anyone else offered the same assistance. 2k to see the rest of the assclowns is ridiculous. Rollo IS the reason all this even exists.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of money if you ask me. Rollo even said, if men could not afford to come, message him and he'd get you a heavily discounted pass or free pass. He's a good dude. I think he got slack on that from others. Aside from Donovan, I do not believe anyone else offered the same assistance. 2k to see the rest of the assclowns is ridiculous. Rollo IS the reason all this even exists.
I didn’t pay 2k. I bought my ticket almost immediately after it was announced. I think I paid something like 750 for it . But again, like I said, if you’re looking at it strictly as a monetary thing, I would not do it.

I went because I wanted to meet the man who had produced such an impressive body of work that was available for free on his website .

-Augustus-

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of all the good info from rmg was comming from Rollo imo

Someone i really like also is Dr. Shawn t Smith.
Would love to see him doing something with Rollo instead of Rich

RickTheToad

Reaction score
90% of all the good info from rmg was comming from Rollo imo

Someone i really like also is Dr. Shawn t Smith.
Would love to see him doing something with Rollo instead of Rich
Yes, Dr. Smith I like too. I do not really consider him a Red Pill Dude, as he bases things more on phycology than logic, but his book is tops. I highly recommend it. He and Rich the b!tch get into disagreements from time to time, but still a good dude. Rich is good too, I just do not like his nickel and diming everything. Heck, he runs a debt reorganization business. One would think he'd be more rational.