“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2 Most important questions EVER....... and i dont know how to answer them...

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone. I am at a point in my life where i feel i have experienced so much, and had it all. And i am stuck in life. I dont know what i want to do, where i want to go, who i want to be, or anything else.

the two most important questions i pose to the DJ's are this:

1) WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE?

and

2) WHAT ARE YOU ABOUT?

i dont know how to answer these questions, and i want your perspectives on this too.... please dont answer with 1 or 2 lines...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
It's a major part of life figuring out those two questions. Blessed are those who know it at an early age. I thought I knew what I wanted, now 4th year, 2nd semester in college and I'm not certain I wanna do this stuff that I major in. But you're only 16, you've much time. My advice is to try as many options as you can. That's how you really find yourself.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Yeah! The "inner soul zen" questions. I think it was Richard Bach that said:

The simplest questions are the most difficult.
"Who are you?" "What are you doing?" and "Where are you going?"

The funny thing is that the answers change over time. Who you are at 18 is NOT the same person you are at 25. Your career might be totally different, and the things you want out of life will have certianly changed.

Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, give me a break - you are 16!! I am 25 years your senior and have yet to esperience it all!! You are not even a man for crying out loud!!!

When a woman has you hanging by your balls from the nearest tree in your vicinity and you are paying $700 a month $US for child support all the while living in a cardboard box, in the meantime she is living extravagantly at her pimp's house feeding him grapes while he is watching the Tyson boxing fight, then you'll know the reality of things and have so-called 'experience!!

Until then, don't use the word 'experience'!!!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Dude, give me a break - you are 16!! I am 25 years your senior and have yet to esperience it all!! You are not even a man for crying out loud!!!

When a woman has you hanging by your balls from the nearest tree in your vicinity and you are paying $700 a month $US for child support all the while living in a cardboard box, in the meantime she is living extravagantly at her pimp's house feeding him grapes while he is watching the Tyson boxing fight, then you'll know the reality of things and have so-called 'experience!!

Until then, don't use the word 'experience'!!!!
Damn, sucks to be you!

:D
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Yeah! The "inner soul zen" questions. I think it was Richard Bach that said:

The simplest questions are the most difficult.
"Who are you?" "What are you doing?" and "Where are you going?"

The funny thing is that the answers change over time. Who you are at 18 is NOT the same person you are at 25. Your career might be totally different, and the things you want out of life will have certianly changed.

Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey.
You hit the nail here.

BTW. Zen is something you SHOULD study for greater understanding.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
no one really knows what they want...usually the find out during their college years.

as my bro says : it's the self searching years.
...weather you live in a dorm or w/your parents, you will still experience it, as i have. these are the years where you grow as an individual and find out more about yourself

honestly speaking , im not even sure what i want.

Im majoring in graphic design 2nd year, and got a job in this field for expeience...most of the time its pretty boring i tell ya.
pretty grim future to be staring off into a computer for the rest of yoru life.

Im not even 100% certain iill be doing this after i graduate.

my friend took 2 years of CS and got out of it, going into liberal arts. He decided it wasnt for him....he blabbed about opening a store w/me, but not anytime now anyway..probably the future.
 

JoeMonkey

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I dont know what i want to do, where i want to go, who i want to be, or anything else.
Relax.

Who says you need to go anywhere, do anything, be anyone, or anything else?

Just...relax

There's nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to be and nothing else.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top