“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2 girls HB5 and a HB9

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well my present girlfriend and i were friends for about 10 months before anything happened, i will post a extensive post on what i did to get out of the friend zone.... but with me being a tired pvssy i dont feel like it right now.......so heres a shortened ohiofutballa opinion

I think that you have to make your mind up on which one you want to pursue, theres nothing i can really say there because i dont know which one you favor or not. So make up your mind.... If you pick the hb5 and if shes still quiet, just get to know her and let her get to know you...but dont let it become a friendship, always joke around with her about going out, relations, sex...whatever you and her are comfortable with get her digits and ask her out

And for the hb 9...it will take effort and ill post what i had to go through in the next few days....well i hope this little bit helps

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
"We are more like friends with benefits (without the sexual stuff.)"

hahahaha, is that possible?
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
...

lol ^no. It'd be like...friends. and we all know how fun being friends is:rolleyes:

I won't read the post as I'm lazy.
HB9>HB5. You're the man, man. be confident. Don't lower yourself to a puny-5. fawk that.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Ur judging people on how you think others would judge them. If you like the girl you labelled a HB5, go for it (as the Young Guns said). This other girl, i have a feeling that you are only going for her to make you popular (she dated a sophomore . . .).

Go for the one you want and stuff it. Just remember to be confident.
 
Top