"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

2 girls are friends...should I tell her?

Ronin47

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
18
Age
55
Been seeing a girl for casual sex. She introduces me to her friend and we all go out drinking together a few times. I get the friends snap and start talking to her.

Friend is showing high interest, responds instantly to texts. Asked the friend out one on one, she agrees right away. I suspect the friend is going to ask me about the girl I have been ****ing when we see each other.

Now, should I let her know directly that casual sex girl is exactly that - in other words tell her: yeah we are seeing each other casually

Or.. should I just go with: I dont talk about what I am doing with a girl just like I wont be talking about what you and I do together

When responding would you please explain WHY you think I should go with either response or if there is another response I am not thinking of. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It can go either way, but I'll always go with the option requiring the least amount of lies. I wouldn't tell if she doesn't ask, but if she does ask I'd just say "yeah" like it's totally normal. You're not doing anything wrong. She might not even care and you end up fvcking both of them anyways.

Trying to hide it may lead to them figuring it out and be angry at you, not for fvcking then both, but for lying about/hiding it.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If she asks just say "you both are having fun getting to know one another better" and leave it at that...she knows what you mean
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
why you think she don't know?, woman talk, and a lot, most are useless, and on that its what she is doing.

I bet her only reason to go out with you is she is hoping you to do her the same as you do her friend, if she still ask just to see how you feel about just say its nothing serious, but if you are doing the sex part right, then she will not ask anything other then, when you will do me with her eyes
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
why you think she don't know?, woman talk, and a lot, most are useless, and on that its what she is doing.

I bet her only reason to go out with you is she is hoping you to do her the same as you do her friend, if she still ask just to see how you feel about just say its nothing serious, but if you are doing the sex part right, then she will not ask anything other then, when you will do me with her eyes
This

She already knows and you triggered her hypergamy by being with her friend and showing that you are in high demand
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ronin47

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
18
Age
55
why you think she don't know?, woman talk, and a lot, most are useless, and on that its what she is doing.

I bet her only reason to go out with you is she is hoping you to do her the same as you do her friend, if she still ask just to see how you feel about just say its nothing serious, but if you are doing the sex part right, then she will not ask anything other then, when you will do me with her eyes
Cool thanks. I thought she might already know but I hadn't thought of this. Yeah d1cking casual girl down pretty hard so makes sense.

Thanks
 
Top