"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

1st date is a few days from now. What to do meanwhile?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
179
Age
35
I'm kind of new to OLD, and I've had some moderate success getting dates this week. But I've got a problem, and hence I'm here asking for some help form you DJs.

I just set up 3 1st dates with 3 chicks from OLD. All 3 venues are cafes near my place at 5pm, lol. Since I'm busy with parties and work these next few days, I had to pick Monday, Thursday, and Wednesday for the dates. So obviously, the problem is that I set up these dates too far in advance. In my experience this can increase the flake rate, which I obviously wanna keep low (ideally, I would like to score all 3). What should I do in between now and the dates?

To give you some more info on these dates:
  • Monday: I had a call with the girl after 3-4 messages. The call and the message that ensued were pretty s*xual. There are 2 days till the date. Do I need to do anything (call, chat, reminder, etc.) meanwhile?
  • Thursday & Wednesday: I set up the dates after around 4-5 messages (I think I made a mistake here and it was better if I had called them as well?). There are 3 & 4 days till the dates. Again do I need to do anything (call, chat, reminder, etc.) meanwhile?
I feel like if I don't do anything in between, the tension might fizzle out or they even might forget, and if I talk too much, it can show desperation and kill attraction. What would you guys do if you were in these situations?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Age
43
I don’t think you set up too far in advance. IMO you should do and say nothing until the actual date. If one flakes, she wasn’t really that interested in you anyway.
 

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
179
Age
35
I don’t think you set up too far in advance. IMO you should do and say nothing until the actual date. If one flakes, she wasn’t really that interested in you anyway.
Isn't it best to reconfirm on the day so that you don't get stood up and waste your time?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Isn't it best to reconfirm on the day so that you don't get stood up and waste your time?
I always found the re-confirming thing annoying. I let women do that with me. We're all adults here. If we agree to a date on Monday, we show on Monday. Agree with @RobbyDog not to do or say anything. It comes off as the strong, silent type.

You're wasting your time setting up dates online. I predict a high probability of at least one flake, and at least one "one date, no sex, no second date" instance, likely involving a complete ghosting after.

With that said, online dating has the potential to provide a way to set up a lot of garbage dates. Almost no man could set up 3 dates on 3 consecutive nights solely from daygame approaches.
 
Top