Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st date is a few days from now. What to do meanwhile?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of new to OLD, and I've had some moderate success getting dates this week. But I've got a problem, and hence I'm here asking for some help form you DJs.

I just set up 3 1st dates with 3 chicks from OLD. All 3 venues are cafes near my place at 5pm, lol. Since I'm busy with parties and work these next few days, I had to pick Monday, Thursday, and Wednesday for the dates. So obviously, the problem is that I set up these dates too far in advance. In my experience this can increase the flake rate, which I obviously wanna keep low (ideally, I would like to score all 3). What should I do in between now and the dates?

To give you some more info on these dates:
  • Monday: I had a call with the girl after 3-4 messages. The call and the message that ensued were pretty s*xual. There are 2 days till the date. Do I need to do anything (call, chat, reminder, etc.) meanwhile?
  • Thursday & Wednesday: I set up the dates after around 4-5 messages (I think I made a mistake here and it was better if I had called them as well?). There are 3 & 4 days till the dates. Again do I need to do anything (call, chat, reminder, etc.) meanwhile?
I feel like if I don't do anything in between, the tension might fizzle out or they even might forget, and if I talk too much, it can show desperation and kill attraction. What would you guys do if you were in these situations?

Last edited:

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think you set up too far in advance. IMO you should do and say nothing until the actual date. If one flakes, she wasn’t really that interested in you anyway.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think you set up too far in advance. IMO you should do and say nothing until the actual date. If one flakes, she wasn’t really that interested in you anyway.
Isn't it best to reconfirm on the day so that you don't get stood up and waste your time?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it best to reconfirm on the day so that you don't get stood up and waste your time?
I always found the re-confirming thing annoying. I let women do that with me. We're all adults here. If we agree to a date on Monday, we show on Monday. Agree with @RobbyDog not to do or say anything. It comes off as the strong, silent type.

You're wasting your time setting up dates online. I predict a high probability of at least one flake, and at least one "one date, no sex, no second date" instance, likely involving a complete ghosting after.

With that said, online dating has the potential to provide a way to set up a lot of garbage dates. Almost no man could set up 3 dates on 3 consecutive nights solely from daygame approaches.