1st date I want action!!!

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i set some raport with this girl the day before , should i call today so that i can take her on friday to the club? is the club even a good place for a first date? remember i dont like to talk to much on the first dates but i am a great dancer.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do that, drink at least 3 drinks to get buzzed, tell her how much you wanna bang her.

You be DJ! :woo:

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a club isn't the greatest idea

If you want to limit the talking then you should take her on an action date.

Like go carting

However, the first date is all about talking you want to get to know the person that is why you are going out with them. You aren't there not to talk

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want action on the first date, get some food with her and go back to your place or her place. Start making out and go from there.

It's not like you're going to magically make her want to have sex with you the first time you meet up by picking some creative date. If she wants sex, she'll jump at the opportunity to be alone with you.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Schlep
If you want action on the first date, get some food with her and go back to your place or her place. Start making out and go from there.

It's not like you're going to magically make her want to have sex with you the first time you meet up by picking some creative date. If she wants sex, she'll jump at the opportunity to be alone with you.
then theres always the chance that this dude isn't slick enough to get this chick so hot she forgets all about being a good girl and wants to f*ck right there.