Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

19 year old virgin (ADVICE NEEDED)

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need some help. I’m a 19 yr old virgin. I want to change that before I turn 20. I understand that the easiest way to fix my problem would be to the move out (Fair Enough) but I am looking for a solution until I am able to move out. Hear me out...

- Here is my problem. I live with my parents who are very religious and strict. Over the years, having girls over who don’t share the same religious beliefs as my parents has been looked down upon. To be frank my parents are still skeptical even when it comes to me having a girl over that they like. My parents are overly concerned about my reputation within their church in regards to me being with girls who fall outside of their the guidelines. The actual chance of me having a girl over who is down to hook up is slim. The idea of saving sex for marriage has been conditioned into my head my whole life, but I no longer think that.

-My looks are in favor and I am generally good with girls except when it comes to getting sexual because I have little experience.

Any advice or tips for my situation? Thanks.

, Roy

Last edited:

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need some help. I’m a 19 yr old virgin. I want to change that before I turn 20. I understand that the easiest way to fix my problem would be to the move out (Fair Enough) but I am looking for a solution until I am able to move out. Hear me out...

- Here is my problem. I live with my parents who are very religious and strict. Over the years, having girls over who don’t share the same religious beliefs as my parents has been looked down upon. To be frank my parents are still skeptical even when it comes to me having a girl over that they like. My parents are overly concerned about my reputation within their church in regards to me being with girls who fall outside of their the guidelines. The actual chance of me having a girl over who is down to hook up is slim. The idea of saving sex for marriage has been conditioned into my head my whole life, but I no longer think that.

-My looks are in favor and I am generally good with girls except when it comes to getting sexual because I have little experience.

, Roy
I know what it's like to deal with difficult parents. In fact I lived with mine until recently, so at 19 you're still young. Really the only solution is to move out. Get a job and save up money. Should be easy to move out within a couple months. In the meantime you could just tell them to respect the fact that you don't agree with their views on the topic and tell them it's not their business. But if you don't even have a gf, there's no reason to mention it, just focus on moving out.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what you might believe, many young men your age have not had any sexual experience. I think where the issue lies is when a man your age has not developed socially, never dated, etc. It sounds like this isn't an issue, but if it is this is still a good time to work on this. Everything here at your age is not an issue at all but it can over time become an issue if due to life circumstance you find yourself at 25 and never had an opportunity to develop.

As for the religious parents/household, no one on here can really say what you should really do and this is a decision you need to make for yourself.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could totally date girls and if you can’t go to their place you could get hotel rooms. You can get a decent 3 star hotel room for like $80.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

, Roy
When I was 17 my parents were complaining about the number of girls I was slaying under their roof. They couldn't wait to get rid of me. I moved out at 17. Don't overthink your first lay, just let your primal urges take over and enjoy yourself with a girl. Make sure the pusssy doesn't smell. Get a good whiff, rub it, get a good whiff of that, visually inspect anything you're about to put your diick into. If anything looks like sores or weird discharge or if there's a bad smell then bounce.

Otherwise go nuts! I lost my virginity to a huge sluut in the alley behind my work, no one cares. Just get it over with haha

Doppelganger

Reaction score
dude deconstruct yourself from all that harming ideas and limiting beliefs that your parents may have set on you, it will be hard because you have grown all your life with those ideas and maybe you take all those beliefs as true, but you must be free in choosing in what to believe or not.

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what it's like to deal with difficult parents. In fact I lived with mine until recently, so at 19 you're still young. Really the only solution is to move out. Get a job and save up money. Should be easy to move out within a couple months. In the meantime you could just tell them to respect the fact that you don't agree with their views on the topic and tell them it's not their business. But if you don't even have a gf, there's no reason to mention it, just focus on moving out.
Good Stuff thanks

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff thanks
I think I was 25 and still banging chicks under my parents' roof.
What you should focus on is finding a girl that likes you. If she really does, location won't be problem.
Always focus on interesting girls, not on sex. In today's media sex is overrated.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the same way you go to school to train your mind, you must also train your body to be a vessel that the feminine imagination can flow through... When you do this, she will open the door for you, all you gotta do is just step through.

Engaging in all forms of self development will afford you opportunities others will not have and every single one of these extra interactions can turn sexual or birth a sexual undertone, sometimes with women you would never have a wisp of a chance with otherwise.

Or you could waste your time at the bar, might be good for a couple fun nights among a cascade of garbage ones.

Your parents seem to have made their choice, I suppose you have to make your own now.