"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

19 year old virgin (ADVICE NEEDED)

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Hey guys. I need some help. I’m a 19 yr old virgin. I want to change that before I turn 20. I understand that the easiest way to fix my problem would be to the move out (Fair Enough) but I am looking for a solution until I am able to move out. Hear me out...

- Here is my problem. I live with my parents who are very religious and strict. Over the years, having girls over who don’t share the same religious beliefs as my parents has been looked down upon. To be frank my parents are still skeptical even when it comes to me having a girl over that they like. My parents are overly concerned about my reputation within their church in regards to me being with girls who fall outside of their the guidelines. The actual chance of me having a girl over who is down to hook up is slim. The idea of saving sex for marriage has been conditioned into my head my whole life, but I no longer think that.

-My looks are in favor and I am generally good with girls except when it comes to getting sexual because I have little experience.

Any advice or tips for my situation? Thanks.

, Roy
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jim88

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
18
Age
29
Hey guys. I need some help. I’m a 19 yr old virgin. I want to change that before I turn 20. I understand that the easiest way to fix my problem would be to the move out (Fair Enough) but I am looking for a solution until I am able to move out. Hear me out...

- Here is my problem. I live with my parents who are very religious and strict. Over the years, having girls over who don’t share the same religious beliefs as my parents has been looked down upon. To be frank my parents are still skeptical even when it comes to me having a girl over that they like. My parents are overly concerned about my reputation within their church in regards to me being with girls who fall outside of their the guidelines. The actual chance of me having a girl over who is down to hook up is slim. The idea of saving sex for marriage has been conditioned into my head my whole life, but I no longer think that.

-My looks are in favor and I am generally good with girls except when it comes to getting sexual because I have little experience.

Any advice or tips for my situation? Thanks.

, Roy
I know what it's like to deal with difficult parents. In fact I lived with mine until recently, so at 19 you're still young. Really the only solution is to move out. Get a job and save up money. Should be easy to move out within a couple months. In the meantime you could just tell them to respect the fact that you don't agree with their views on the topic and tell them it's not their business. But if you don't even have a gf, there's no reason to mention it, just focus on moving out.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Contrary to what you might believe, many young men your age have not had any sexual experience. I think where the issue lies is when a man your age has not developed socially, never dated, etc. It sounds like this isn't an issue, but if it is this is still a good time to work on this. Everything here at your age is not an issue at all but it can over time become an issue if due to life circumstance you find yourself at 25 and never had an opportunity to develop.

As for the religious parents/household, no one on here can really say what you should really do and this is a decision you need to make for yourself.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
You could totally date girls and if you can’t go to their place you could get hotel rooms. You can get a decent 3 star hotel room for like $80.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Hey guys. I need some help. I’m a 19 yr old virgin. I want to change that before I turn 20. I understand that the easiest way to fix my problem would be to the move out (Fair Enough) but I am looking for a solution until I am able to move out. Hear me out...

- Here is my problem. I live with my parents who are very religious and strict. Over the years, having girls over who don’t share the same religious beliefs as my parents has been looked down upon. To be frank my parents are still skeptical even when it comes to me having a girl over that they like. My parents are overly concerned about my reputation within their church in regards to me being with girls who fall outside of their the guidelines. The actual chance of me having a girl over who is down to hook up is slim. The idea of saving sex for marriage has been conditioned into my head my whole life, but I no longer think that.

-My looks are in favor and I am generally good with girls except when it comes to getting sexual because I have little experience.

Any advice or tips for my situation? Thanks.

, Roy
When I was 17 my parents were complaining about the number of girls I was slaying under their roof. They couldn't wait to get rid of me. I moved out at 17. Don't overthink your first lay, just let your primal urges take over and enjoy yourself with a girl. Make sure the pusssy doesn't smell. Get a good whiff, rub it, get a good whiff of that, visually inspect anything you're about to put your diick into. If anything looks like sores or weird discharge or if there's a bad smell then bounce.

Otherwise go nuts! I lost my virginity to a huge sluut in the alley behind my work, no one cares. Just get it over with haha
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Doppelganger

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Age
30
dude deconstruct yourself from all that harming ideas and limiting beliefs that your parents may have set on you, it will be hard because you have grown all your life with those ideas and maybe you take all those beliefs as true, but you must be free in choosing in what to believe or not.
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
I know what it's like to deal with difficult parents. In fact I lived with mine until recently, so at 19 you're still young. Really the only solution is to move out. Get a job and save up money. Should be easy to move out within a couple months. In the meantime you could just tell them to respect the fact that you don't agree with their views on the topic and tell them it's not their business. But if you don't even have a gf, there's no reason to mention it, just focus on moving out.
Good Stuff thanks
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Good Stuff thanks
I think I was 25 and still banging chicks under my parents' roof.
What you should focus on is finding a girl that likes you. If she really does, location won't be problem.
Always focus on interesting girls, not on sex. In today's media sex is overrated.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
In the same way you go to school to train your mind, you must also train your body to be a vessel that the feminine imagination can flow through... When you do this, she will open the door for you, all you gotta do is just step through.

Engaging in all forms of self development will afford you opportunities others will not have and every single one of these extra interactions can turn sexual or birth a sexual undertone, sometimes with women you would never have a wisp of a chance with otherwise.

Or you could waste your time at the bar, might be good for a couple fun nights among a cascade of garbage ones.

Your parents seem to have made their choice, I suppose you have to make your own now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top