Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11 warning signs that she may have herpes.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I've known 6 women who have herpes, and this is a list of the things I've found that they have in common so you can screen a woman who has it, before you even get to that discussion where you have her clothes off, you're ready to go at it, and she tells you that her crotch is on fire. You know, before you vomit and run out the door.

This isn't intended to be 100% accurate, it's just intended to give a guy a heads up that your woman could possibly be infected with the Big H.

1. If she lost her virginity before the age of 16. Something like 2 out of 3 women who have had sex before the age of 16 now have open, painful sores on their tw@ts. Young people are stupid and think it's always the other guy who gets it.

2. The number of sex partners she's had. If she's had 10 partners, she has a 30% chance of having herpes. If she's had 20 partners, it goes up to about 70%. If she's had 30 partners, it's over 90%.

3. A warning if she is under the age of 30. Just be forewarned: beginning in the early 1990s there was a sexual revolution amongst teenagers, and now half of those who first had sex since 1992 have had an STD at one time or another, and of some kind. This includes all instances of all STDs, even the curable ones. Being under 30 is not necessarily an indictor that she's ever had herpes, but it does mean that she has had a 50% chance of having had an STD at some time in her life. Don't use this on its own, obviously, but look for an indiciation of the other warning signs, too.

4. Odd dating habits. She lives in a huge city, yet has found the love of her life 300 miles away in the next state over. A huge red flag if the woman is attractive or successful.

5. She can't shut up about how wonderful her new boyfriend is. Beware if she keeps saying stuff her boyfriend such as, "He's so wonderful!" and "He's so understanding!" Not once or twice, but constantly, and writes the same damn thing on her Myspace about him. This is because she's found somebody who didn't run when she told him that it burns when she pees. Chances are he has it, too.

6. If she doesn't truly laugh when you make a joke about herpes. Say something like, "They were about to have sex, and then the girl told him she had herpes!!! Oh my God, could you imagine that happening?!? How gross!!! He ran out the door!!! hahahaha!!!" If she's clean, she'll look you right in the eye and laugh. If she has puss dripping out her vagina, she'll avoid eye contact and deadpan something like, "That's too bad."

7. If she was wild once, and now has visibly calmed down and claims to have "reformed." Once a woman learns that she loves to fvck, she'll always love to fvck. Women who have fvcked to the point of getting their meat curtains looking like a nasty pepperoni pizza will suddenly change their habits. "I used to be wild, but I've grown up now." Seriously, she's fvcked 30 guys since high school, and she's 25 now: what's radically changing her behavior all of a sudden? The Big H, that's what. Once a sex fiend, always a sex fiend... unless she's on Valtrex.

8. If she's a stranger, yet comes right out and wants to fvck you. This is a HUGE warning sign. This is the sign of a woman who was fvcking, got herpes, and is angry as hell at the guy who gave it to her. Now she wants revenge and is looking to pass it on to some unsuspecting guy. She figures that the guy didn't give a fvck about her, so why should she give a fvck about anybody else? Avoid the chick like the plague (well, she does have the plague).

9. If she is in her 30s and is "unlucky at love" despite being attractive and kind. This isn't always a warning sign about having herpes, but it's an indicator that you may want to do some investigating before you get too serious about her. She could be a b!tch, and you just haven't seen that side of her. She could be a closet lesbian. Then again, she could be having a seriou case of infectious vaginal discharge, too.

10. If she's in her 30s, and she's still "really picky," or she turns down really good guys. She's at the age where her biological clock is ticking away like mad. Women in their 30s don't become "really picky" like they were when they were in college and shallow. None of us do as we get older, because we've matured and look past money and looks. This is a major sign. She knows uninfected guys won't go near her, and she's afraid of rejection again. In particular, she'll be asked out by nice, eligible guys, and she'll end up quickly dumping them.

11. If she tells you to cvm inside of her because she can't get pregnant. This is usually an indicator of another nasty little bug, HPV (genital warts), chlamydia, or gonorreah, and not herpes. However, having HPV makes getting herpes even easier. Look for any of the above warning signs in conjunction with this one.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible if a girl has something like a STD on her puzzy she could have breakouts on it every now and then?

cuz this girl i had come over, who ive known for about 2 1/2 weeks.. well, ive gotten into her pants before, but yesterday she was resisting me.. she even put 3 layers of underwear down there too.

i was very suspicious of wat she was hiding from me...i asked if it was her period and she said no.. and then said maybe..but i knew she was lying... =\

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Is it possible if a girl has something like a STD on her puzzy she could have breakouts on it every now and then?

cuz this girl i had come over, who ive known for about 2 1/2 weeks.. well, ive gotten into her pants before, but yesterday she was resisting me.. she even put 3 layers of underwear down there too.

i was very suspicious of wat she was hiding from me...i asked if it was her period and she said no.. and then said maybe..but i knew she was lying... =\
yeah i would be very cautious of that chick. If she is wearing 3 layers of undies she could be trying to hide something like cold sores or warts on her *****. STAY AWAY from that chick:eek:

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:

First, I'd run the hell away from that woman as fast as I could. Then again, ask her first if she has herpes, and then run. No woman I have ever known has ever worn 3 pairs of underwear because she's on the rag.

Yes, herpes is recurring. There's no cure. As you get older the outbreaks become fewer and fewer. But when younger the outbreaks can come about every two to six months, and they can last up to 4 weeks. You can also become infected if there are no visible signs she has the disease, which makes it even all the more dangerous.

You don't even need to have sex to get herpes. It's simply skin to skin contact. If you're both naked, and your **** comes in contact with an affected area on her inner thigh, you can contract it.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
****..I hope i didnt catch anything.........MY d1ck is fine though it looks fine.. .. is it possible for a girl to have bumps inside her ***** and not be a STD? I told my friend this and he freaked out... and said that isnt normal.. ****in b1tch. I put my finger in her ***** once and i felt little bumps inside and i was freakin out.. but then again i dont want to know.. Im freaked out enough as it is and i dont wanna get paranoid, but i guess im blind from it cuz she seems so innocent.. AND she told me she only ****ed 1 guy and i believe her but then i guess i shouldnt.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omigod that was funny!!
wait, this is a stick up... hand me over all your VALTREX!
and no one will get hurt.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
****..I hope i didnt catch anything.........MY d1ck is fine though it looks fine.. .. is it possible for a girl to have bumps inside her ***** and not be a STD? I told my friend this and he freaked out... and said that isnt normal.. ****in b1tch. I put my finger in her ***** once and i felt little bumps inside and i was freakin out.. but then again i dont want to know.. Im freaked out enough as it is and i dont wanna get paranoid, but i guess im blind from it cuz she seems so innocent.. AND she told me she only ****ed 1 guy and i believe her but then i guess i shouldnt.

I have NEVER run into a girl with a bumpy vagina. It's not normal. She probably has genital warts. Run!

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just a rule of thumb i got by whenever i'm getting intimate with a chick i always use the finger test. She thinks it's foreplay(which it is) but i also use it for my own safety. If don't see or feel anything that shouldn't be there then it's an ok for the tongue and penis. Along with hoping that she isn't a std infested slut.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always a good test to do. But the thing about herpes is that it can be spread without any symptoms showing... no bumps, sores, fevers, etc. In fact, 80% of people get it from infceted peopel who showed no signs of the disease.

Makes me wonder about the other 20% who looked at the infected, blistered tw@t and said, yummy!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. The number of sex partners she's had. If she's had 10 partners, she has a 30% chance of having herpes. If she's had 20 partners, it goes up to about 70%. If she's had 30 partners, it's over 90%.

These are the chances of her having had sex with someone HSV+, not the chances of her actually being HSV+. The transmission rate is not 100%.

I was married for 7 years and my wife had genital herpes. I never caught it. Before an outbreak, she would feel a tinglling, and we would avoid sex.

The herpes horror stories I have read involve a guy thinking that he is really lucky because he meets a girl who seems desperate to fvck. What's going on is that she is freaking out about discovering she has herpes, and is desperate for validation.

If you want to avoid STDs, have sex with women who at least give half a sh!t about you, enough to want to not give you what she has. When you pick up a ONS, you might be picking up something else, too.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have slept with a lot of women and my monthly STD test comes back clear month after month. As Bible-Belt informed me in another thread there is no test for Herpes or HPV but I have never had symptoms of either of these.

I always use a condom and as Alphamale1821 suggested I always check if the girl has any bumps that should not be there. This is not fool proof but with a bit of common sense you can avoid most STD's.

If you are circumcised you have less chance of contracting STD's.

If you use a condom the risk of catching any STD reduces dramatically.

If you use a bit of common sense you can reduce your risk dramatically.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you have had sex with people with herpes and didn't even know it. About 1/4 of you, or us, have it and about 90% of that 1/4 has it and doesn't know it.

As far the numbers, how did you come up with all those numbers? Some of these claims are just outrageous and hillarious, specially if you don't cite your resources.

Surprisingly you are more likely to catch it from a LTR partner than from a one night stand.

There is a much higher chance, and I mean by a lot, that she doesn't have any of the listed 11 signs, and yet, she still has herpew. Buyer Beware: Go get yourself educated on these things.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I have slept with a lot of women and my monthly STD test comes back clear month after month. As Bible-Belt informed me in another thread there is no test for Herpes or HPV but I have never had symptoms of either of these.

I always use a condom and as Alphamale1821 suggested I always check if the girl has any bumps that should not be there. This is not fool proof but with a bit of common sense you can avoid most STD's.

If you are circumcised you have less chance of contracting STD's.

If you use a condom the risk of catching any STD reduces dramatically.

If you use a bit of common sense you can reduce your risk dramatically.
There is a test for HSV 1, and HSV 2.

HPV, you either have it, had it, will get it, or have it and it has cleared your system. So don't worry about that one. Everyone who has sex with more than one or two partners, will or had had it. Most don't know because they show no symptoms.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
As far the numbers, how did you come up with all those numbers? Some of these claims are just outrageous and hillarious, specially if you don't cite your resources.
Sorry, but those numbers are not outrageous or hilarious. Unfortunately I got those numbers from the CDC. Don't shoot the messenger.

The thing about having a 30% chance of a woman having herpes after 10 partners does not equal 30%, it's a straightline statistical exposure rate of 97.65%, based on the fact that 20% of men have HSV-2 (.2^10 * 100 = 97.65%). But you cannot do a straightline statistical comparison anyway because that exposure rate assumes that EVERY FEMALE (even the children) is having sex.

You have to exclude at least the following female populations:
1. Women who are virgins (including kids) have to be excluded from that 30% because they don't have sex.
2. Women (most) who are married are excluded, because they don't have sex except with one partner.
3. Other women who are in exclusive relationships have to be excluded for the same reason as above.

It's something like 55% of all women have to be excluded from that 30%, because they fall in one of the above catagories.

The hard truth is that the population that sleeps around is disproportionately the population that gets STDs, including herpes. That's why it's not unrealistic or hilarious that a 30% infection rate among white women with 10 partners is the tested average. It's higher for black women.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
There is a test for HSV 1, and HSV 2.

HPV, you either have it, had it, will get it, or have it and it has cleared your system. So don't worry about that one. Everyone who has sex with more than one or two partners, will or had had it. Most don't know because they show no symptoms.
Gangsta is correct, there is a test for HSV-1 (oral) and HSV-2 (genital). These tests are usually NOT INCLUDED in a standard STD screening unless you specifically ask for it.

However, the prevalence rate of HSV-1 is about 80% to 85% in the general population. Most people get oral herpes when they're kissed by their mothers as children. Oral herpes is far less aggressive than genital herpes.

The prevalence rate of HSV-2 is 20% for men, and 25% for women. Women have a higher infection rate because their vaginas are more suitable for letting the virus survive: it's dark and wet, as we all know. Genital herpes is extremely aggressive, painful, and can recur 8 times a year.

Genital herpes and oral herpes are NOT the same virus. They share 50% of their DNA. You share 50% of your DNA with a banana, and 94% of your DNA with a chimp.

Condoms will reduce the infection rate for herpes, but not as greatly as you might think. Because herpes is spread via skin to skin contact (and not necessarily vaginal penetration), a condom will only protect the area of the skin that is covered by the condom. Your ba!!s and crack of your a$$ are vulnerable to infection, and then from there all you have to do is touch your balls while you jerk off, and it can spread to the shaft.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MDgood said:
The prevalence rate of HSV-2 is 20% for men, and 25% for women. Women have a higher infection rate
perhaps there are more women going to the doctor to get themselves checked out and that is why stats seem a little higher.
there is no evidence that herpes needs a dark wet place to grow. it is not a mold or a fungus.
i caught my genital herpes from a man who did not show any symptoms due to just catching it from someone he was cheating with. he was wearing a condom when he gave them to me, however i got them on the inside fold of my leg. never thought about it not covering everything. i thought protection meant you were protected. boy was i wrong.
genital herpes is alot like chicken pox, considering they are in the same family. both have about a two week period when you first catch it, that you do not know you have it yet, and yet you can give it to others.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, all of us have herpes, you dont believe me go take a blood taste and you will see we all carry HPV which leads to herpes.

having a cold sore is a HPV, a wart on your finger or other body parts HPV, BUT the thing is you can only get herpes when its active or when it's in its "window period"

thus if you are about to have sex and you see bumps on your partner...quit it, cuz its the only time you'll get herpes.