Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
I will be doing 1000 approaches in the future and will be writing about it and any lessons learned on this thread.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Thanks HankGood luck Josh
Approach a handful everyday till dead or D falls off. Make it 2nd nature.I will be doing 1000 approaches in the future and will be writing about it and any lessons learned on this thread.
I'd actually recommend against that.try doing one approach a day, it would be a good start.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Cool, I will be doing 1000 approaches as well. I live in a small town rn so it might take me forever though.I will be doing 1000 approaches in the future and will be writing about it and any lessons learned on this thread.
I live in a small town as well.Cool, I will be doing 1000 approaches as well. I live in a small town rn so it might take me forever though.
How big? Mine's 50,000. I've done like 15-16 approaches in the last month or so. I need to step it up and do more.I live in a small town as well.
15,000 people. I will likely need to travel to complete my 1,000 approaches, in fact, I plan on it. I don't count past approaches before I declared I would do 1,000 approaches; if I did I would already be at 100+ approaches. (I once did 100 approaches in a year.)How big? Mine's 50,000. I've done like 15-16 approaches in the last month or so. I need to step it up and do more.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I see, just curious do you live in the united states and if so what state if you don't mind me asking?15,000 people. I will likely need to travel to complete my 1,000 approaches, in fact, I plan on it. I don't count past approaches before I declared I would do 1,000 approaches; if I did I would already be at 100+ approaches. (I once did 100 approaches in a year.)
These people consider "coughing" a hi and with the woman not hearing you and walking by an "approach". It doesn't mean an actual opener, routine/fluff talk and number close/insta-date. If you are talking about "real approaches" then it would probably be more like 50 out of 1000 fake approaches.It would take me 50 years or more to meet or even see 1000 women I'd even want to approach.
By then I'll be 98+ years old and needing more than Viagra to get it up. Dynamite maybe?
Keep a solid record of your interactions, success vs failure rate, etc. Your perception might deceive you and hard data is always good to have when doing such studies.I will be doing 1000 approaches in the future and will be writing about it and any lessons learned on this thread.
I once did this on a smaller scale with 100 approaches and got one phone number (she was a 9/10.) Then when I went to set up a meetup with her (3 days later) she told me that she met someone over the weekend.Keep a solid record of your interactions, success vs failure rate, etc. Your perception might deceive you and hard data is always good to have when doing such studies.
Needless to say, yes, please report back.
Modern Man Advice
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I do not count a thing less than her hearing me ask for her number and having the chance (a very high chance) of being rejected as an approach, coughing a hi like you said would certainly not count as an approach in my book.These people consider "coughing" a hi and with the woman not hearing you and walking by an "approach". It doesn't mean an actual opener, routine/fluff talk and number close/insta-date. If you are talking about "real approaches" then it would probably be more like 50 out of 1000 fake approaches.
Ive been doing the same thing. 16 approaches so far, 3 gave snapchat but wouldn't add me back as a friend, 3 gave snap and did add me as a friend, 1 gave phone number, but only 1 of the 16 actually texted back to talk, and 0 have gone out with me. So 7 of 16 gave some type of contact info, 9 full rejections, but no real "successes" yet. Obviously 16 is a very low number though and I need to do a lot more. What are typical success rates?Keep a solid record of your interactions, success vs failure rate, etc. Your perception might deceive you and hard data is always good to have when doing such studies.
Needless to say, yes, please report back.
Modern Man Advice
Success rates are subjective. How you view success is different than the next person. I say you having the cojones to cold approach and having a meaningful conversation (regardless of contact or no contact) is a success. That is much farther than most men that too intimated to cold approach.Ive been doing the same thing. 16 approaches so far, 3 gave snapchat but wouldn't add me back as a friend, 3 gave snap and did add me as a friend, 1 gave phone number, but only 1 of the 16 actually texted back to talk, and 0 have gone out with me. So 7 of 16 gave some type of contact info, 9 full rejections, but no real "successes" yet. Obviously 16 is a very low number though and I need to do a lot more. What are typical success rates?
okay fair enough, I"m 0 for 16. I disagree on the snapchat, as almost every girl 20-25 is on it and it's just another form of communication with extra features. Facebook and instagram on the other hand are stupid, timewasting apps that I'll never use.Just generally speaking here...
Knock it off with the Snapchat, WhatsApp, and whatever other stupid apps for Millennials there are now.
And, you're 0 for 16. You say none went out with you.
Thanks, I definitely need to work more on it for sure tho, still lots of anxiety and embarassment around approaching sometimes.Success rates are subjective. How you view success is different than the next person. I say you having the cojones to cold approach and having a meaningful conversation (regardless of contact or no contact) is a success. That is much farther than most men that too intimated to cold approach.
Getting a contact is a very relative success as most women will give out their contact without a genuine intention to connect further.
However, getting the 1st date out of that cold approach is a sure success (regardless of 2nd or 3rd date). Because that means that whatever conversation you had was meaningful enough to intrigue her imagination and interest in making the effort to get to know you.
Now going back to how I started, just having the cojones to cold approach, perfecting your "game", building that confidence is a success within of itself.
The bottom line is that nowadays is so hard to connect with a stranger that we simply don't dare to have a conversation without having an agenda and that it is a numbers game. Just accumulate those numbers with the mentality that you are learning not that you are going to get laid. But that is just me.
Modern Man Advice
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.