10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You lie as you breathe and then tap dance like Shirley Temple.

People here are trying to say that this is more than a race thing. But you are immune to anything and everything that is not based upon the color of peoples' skins.
Yep, economics, negative culture, and etc which all ladder up to racism at the end of the day.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong, why do you think these schools are under funded? The schools in white areas just as poor its Black counterparts are still better funded and performing better. Ghettos were designed to keep as many people in as possible.

I'm speaking from experience being someone who lives up north who attended a lower funded inner city school and having a friend who attended a school on the outskirts that was better funded. Up north, school funding depends on production. The schools with the higher grades and test marks get more funding. The schools that get high marks and test schools receive ample funding creating a loop for schools, the ghetto getting the short end.

Simply to refute your claim, schools in white areas are not just as poor as those in ghettos and "black schools" are not by any means outperforming these better schools. "Ghettos" create themselves dependent on income. You often boast about you graduate status, however your posts often make me question otherwise.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm speaking from experience being someone who lives up north who attended a lower funded inner city school and having a friend who attended a school on the outskirts that was better funded. Up north, school funding depends on production. The schools with the higher grades and test marks get more funding. The schools that get high marks and test schools receive ample funding creating a loop for schools, the ghetto getting the short end.

Simply to refute your claim, schools in white areas are not just as poor as those in ghettos and "black schools" are not by any means outperforming these better schools. "Ghettos" create themselves dependent on income. You often boast about you graduate status, however your posts often make me question otherwise.
And my stepmom is an educator and has taught in both the inner city, suburbs, and private schools. I love it when people resort to ad hominems. In addition, the north is known for its income inequality too.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
And my stepmom is an educator and has taught in both the inner city, suburbs, and private schools. I love it when people resort to ad hominems. In addition, the north is known for its income inequality too.
Saying that you are immune to thought, reason, discussion and information is not an ad hominem in your case.

It's description.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, ad hominems aside, what you're telling me is that inner city, suburban and private schools are all funded the same?

Also, inner city schools perform better?

The north is also known for more rigorous schooling, which is why I mentioned it. What purpose did your mention of income equality serve? Income equality is not exclusive to the north. It's everywhere, rampant, the reason for a lot of "racial" issues which are really problems cause by the extinction of the middle class.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
So, ad hominems aside, what you're telling me is that inner city, suburban and private schools are all funded the same?

Also, inner city schools perform better?

The north is also known for more rigorous schooling, which is why I mentioned it. What purpose did your mention of income equality serve? Income equality is not exclusive to the north. It's everywhere, rampant, the reason for a lot of "racial" issues which are really problems cause by the extinction of the middle class.
No, I'm saying the white schools receive more money regardless of income. White schools that are similar income wise and demographically aren't nearly as neglected as their Black counterparts. This refutes your income bs argument and here's a link talking about a northern state discriminating on race and not income.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business...c-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong, why do you think these schools are under funded? The schools in white areas just as poor its Black counterparts are still better funded and performing better. Ghettos were designed to keep as many people in as possible.
Can you elaborate on this with more data and stats to back this up? I'm not saying you are lying, what I'm saying is that I'm not aware of this and I would need more data and stats proving this to back it up. Such as:

- List out 3 - 5 mostly white communities that are low income, and show the school funding stats.

- List out 3 - 5 mostly black communities that are low income, and show the school funding stats.

Post this information and let's go from there.

Eye B Rollin (I be rolling) said in my "thug voicemail thread" that schools are funded through property taxes, which I of course agree with....which would mean that if an area is low income in particular, the school funding only is such as to the value of the properties around it.

You do not have the level of violence in low income white communities like you do in low income black communities, my theory on that is that in those low income white communities a good percentage STILL have a family structure in tact (daddy is in the house), and there's no worship/glorification of thug/ratchet/hood culture which promotes irresponsible behavior.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this with more data and stats to back this up? I'm not saying you are lying, what I'm saying is that I'm not aware of this and I would need more data and stats proving this to back it up. Such as:

- List out 3 - 5 mostly white communities that are low income, and show the school funding stats.

- List out 3 - 5 mostly black communities that are low income, and show the school funding stats.

Eye B Rollin (I be rolling) said in my "thug voicemail thread" that schools are funded through property taxes, which I of course agree with....which would mean that if an area is low income in particular, the school funding only is such as to the value of the properties around it.

You do not have the level of violence in low income white communities like you do in low income black communities, my theory on that is that in those low income white communities a good percentage STILL have a family structure in tact (daddy is in the house), and there's no worship/glorification of thug/ratchet/hood culture which promotes irresponsible behavior.
Property taxes are the main funding vehicle for schools. But far from the only one. Many states have school aid formulas that funnel money to schools based upon student headcount, academic performance and income levels. There are enormous federal programs too that specifically target disadvantaged districts.

This whole argument is a red herring. Nothing new for dhoulie. His mind is made up and fully closed.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm saying the white schools receive more money regardless of income. White schools that are similar income wise and demographically aren't nearly as neglected as their Black counterparts. This refutes your income bs argument and here's a link talking about a northern state discriminating on race and not income.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business...c-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/

I explained to you why this happens. It starts because affluent schools are placed affluent areas, therefore bringing in higher income. Higher income equals better production, better production equals more funding and the loop continues between production and funding while the urban schools suffer because of lack there of.

Your statement that "white schools similar income and demographically aren't nearly as negelcted as their Black counterparts ..." doesn't make any sense. If "white" schools were similar demographically to urban counterparts they wouldn't be considered "white" schools now would they?

I know where I live, that the schools receiving ample funding depends on student marks on state exams. I know this because there is a on going debate going on with this issue that teachers feel like they have to teach to the exam rather than teach for knowledge. This is apart of the backlash against programs like common core and the like.

And as for you link, good find. However, the exception does not make the rule and there is no evidence that suggests that this is a common practice in the U.S. nor that ghettos are "manufactured."

Also, a cited scientific journal refuting some of your claims.

http://www.heritage.org/research/re...f-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I explained to you why this happens. It starts because affluent schools are placed affluent areas, therefore bringing in higher income. Higher income equals better production, better production equals more funding and the loop continues between production and funding while the urban schools suffer because of lack there of.

Your statement that "white schools similar income and demographically aren't nearly as negelcted as their Black counterparts ..." doesn't make any sense. If "white" schools were similar demographically to urban counterparts they wouldn't be considered "white" schools now would they?

I know where I live, that the schools receiving ample funding depends on student marks on state exams. I know this because there is a on going debate going on with this issue that teachers feel like they have to teach to the exam rather than teach for knowledge. This is apart of the backlash against programs like common core and the like.

And as for you link, good find. However, the exception does not make the rule and there is no evidence that suggests that this is a common practice in the U.S. nor that ghettos are "manufactured."

Also, a cited scientific journal refuting some of your claims.

http://www.heritage.org/research/re...f-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding
Similar being 99% white like 99% black for urban schools. Way to post some source by some controversial figure. I see where you lean now, and that's all I wanted to find out!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

I'm literally using rural Appalachia as my personal example. There's plenty of low income white areas throughout the country, but that's the best example. The difference between poor black areas and poor white areas are that poor black areas are concentrated while poor white areas tend to be rural. I don't have the time to explain the difference, but here's a link.

http://www.citylab.com/housing/2015...s-concentrated-poverty-not-inequality/400892/

These guys are closet white supremacists that I wouldn't be surprised post on stotmfront. I get called an Uncle Tom too, so don't label me with the BLM **** either.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
One of y'all literally cited a white supremacist known for scientific racism. That should be enough proof.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You typed that someone called you an Incle Tom.

How is your bullsh*t any proof of that?

Go post on BLM. It's where you belong.
I've been called an Uncle Tom my whole life. I wasn't referencing anybody on here at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.