Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueAlpha1

1. White privilege
Three generations of affirmative action, public assistance, force-fed "Diversity & Inclusion" modules at work. Rampant white guilt. Asians are kicking the butts of whites in every metric of success. And if black America were a country it'd be the 15th richest nation on earth...

2. Male privilege
Women make up close to 60% of new college enrollment and about half the workforce. Women enjoy preferential treatment everywhere from nightclubs to divorce courts, yet many still talk about chivalry and expect to be courted if you read their POF profiles. What gives?

3. Rape culture
The "1 in 5 on college campuses" has been debunked six ways from Sunday. They stretched out the definition of rape to fit unwanted flirting and cat calls. Textbook confirmation bias. The actual odds of a woman being raped via penetration on campuses is a fraction of 1%

4. "Islamophobia"
The whole concept stems from a ridiculous, nonsensical word created by fascists to intimidate morons. A phobia is an irrational fear, and the textbook tenants of Islamic doctrine as it pertains to women, gays, religious minorities and atheists are worth fearing.

5. Christian/Right wing Terrorism
Oh, of course they exist. We've had 9 abortion clinic attacks in our nation's history. Anders Brevik committed a lone-wolf attack a decade ago. And Dylan Roof is certainly a monster. Meanwhile, about 93% of the deaths caused by terrorism the world over are committed by Muslims.

6. Whites Invented Slavery
Blacks have been enslaving one another in Africa since the dawn of time and still do to this day. The Ottoman Empire enslaved light-skinned Europeans for over 500 years. North Korea practices slavery to this day. Hell, whites hardly started slavery in the 13 colonies. The first slave owner in America was black.

7. 77 Cents on the Dollar
A cluster of stupid "studies" parroted by politicians which don't adjust for maternity leave, salary negotiations, job descriptions, etc. Apples to apples there is very little difference in pay. In talking to female coworkers I never saw any difference in any of my 8 lifetime jobs.

8. A Palestinian "genocide"
If the Holocaust occurred today, it would wipe out 40% of the Jewish world population (6 million out of 14 million.) That's a genocide. There is no genocide when a population goes up every year. The Palestinian people as an ethnicity are the 6th fattest population on the planet and get more foreign aid per capita than any ethnic group in the world.

9. Black Lives Matter

The entire premise that police officers are shooting black people for fun falls flat on its face when you look at per capita percentages of crime. When 3% of the population (young black males) is committing 50% of the murders, profiling is quite rational. These areas require exponentially more policing because of criminal behavior.

10. "Racism = prejudice + power"/Black people can't be racist
A crackpot theory put forth around 1970 by a few fat white feminists with no justification to this day.

"Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

To this day, black "intellectuals" will not let this one go. It is a great example of black privilege, that is to say the extraordinary privilege to redefine words (i.e. change the goalposts) to push an agenda in a discussion (much like feminists have hijacked the word 'rape')

* Honorable mention
White Mass Shooters

Whites account for 50% of the mass shooters but make up 63% of the population. Blacks account for 20% of the mass shootings but make up 13% of the population. More media propaganda?

--------------------------------

OKAY. Launch in 3...2...1...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I see all these rich farmers in this state that got their land off of the homestead act. I'm sure black americans got the same treatment too from the US government lmao. Quit denying white privilege please!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see all these rich farmers in this state that got their land off of the homestead act. I'm sure black americans got the same treatment too from the US government lmao. Quit denying white privilege please!
"....all these rich farmers...." Yeah...where? You're talking about less than half a percent of the population who owns all this land. How the f*ck am I benefitting from this privilege?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
"....all these rich farmers...." Yeah...where? You're talking about less than half a percent of the population who owns all this land. How the f*ck am I benefitting from this privilege?
I'm sorry your ancestors failed to benefit off of the homestead act, millions of people being discriminated out of the housing and job market, and etc. Maybe your family just has **** genetics?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Asians and Jews make more money than Whites.....how come we never hear anything about THEIR privilege?
They have figured out ways to make money that whites couldn't directly force them out of. Jews control the banks which owns everybody. The Asians were forced to own their **** once they realized it was hopeless cooperating with white americans. In addition, America forced Japanese Americans in internment camps regardless of what they did in society. What you see now is immigrant wealth. Being an immigrant is drastically different then being a slave. Learn your history bro.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much wrong with the OP I'm not even going to waste my time. Have fun crying when Trump gets his ass kicked by a feminist criminal in November.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry your ancestors failed to benefit off of the homestead act, millions of people being discriminated out of the housing and job market, and etc. Maybe your family just has **** genetics?
Since you have resorted to sidestepping and shaming, I guess I'll just do it too:

They have figured out ways to make money that whites couldn't directly force them out of. Jews control the banks which owns everybody. The Asians were forced to own their **** once they realized it was hopeless cooperating with white americans. In addition, America forced Japanese Americans in internment camps regardless of what they did in society. What you see now is immigrant wealth. Being an immigrant is drastically different then being a slave. Learn your history bro.
That's 3 times you stereotyped a group of people based ONLY on race. Sounds like you're the racist, lib-tard. And you don't sound like the typical angry black lives matter lib-tard. You sound like a silver spoon-impaled white knight fem-c*nt living behind his dad's gated condo in New York proper.

Edited: Then I saw your sig...."Tennessee Boi"....hmmm maybe you are straight outta Orange Mound instead. B*tches n blunts....sheeeeeet

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're the racist, lib-tard. And you don't sound like the typical angry black lives matter lib-tard. You sound like a silver spoon-impaled white knight fem-c*nt living behind his dad's gated condo in New York proper.
...and why do you sound so angry?

I can't wait to see Trump lose. I've got my popcorn ready.

B

BlueAlpha1

And since then it's been 60 years of handouts, and the community is worse off than ever. Three generations of color-coded scholarships, disproportionate amounts of the population on food stamps and welfare, and a blank check to engage in a sort of revenge-style racism while relying on guilty whites to show restraint. The tide of racism has turned over the last three generations, and it wasn't slowly. After the civil rights movement ended the pendulum swung rapidly in favor of blacks, who are worse off than they ever were. The black family was strong in the 60's when the community had it a thousand times worse.

If you are a black person under the age of 50, you have never faced a day of "systemic" or "institutional" racism in your life. These laws don't exist. In fact, you've gotten preferential treatment everywhere you've gone. Oh sure, maybe you've encountered individual racists. But ask the white people who represent the victim in 90% of interracial hate crime and see if white racism is still a major problem in this country.

Jews control the banks which owns everybody.
If I made a blanket statement to the effect of 'blacks are criminals and their guns scare everybody' I'd be a racist. No difference. So you're an anti-semite.

B

BlueAlpha1

There's so much wrong with the OP I'm not even going to waste my time. Have fun crying when Trump gets his ass kicked by a feminist criminal in November.
Yet you're "wasting time" by replying twice and now seem poised to get into a back and forth ad hominems with the other posters. Notice you didn't address the substance of the post, because you can't win the argument. Go ahead, try me on any one of them and I'll wipe the floor with you.

P.S. - Yes, I'm voting for Trump. But if he loses and Shillary wins, you won't get the progressive utopia you're being promised. She's a center-right fraud and will be in a back room somewhere taking bribes and laughing maniacally at all you clowns faster than you can say "systemic racism"

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It's not anti Semitic to say Jews control the banks and media! I guess it's racist to say whites dominate business, Asians dominate tech, and blacks dominate professional basketball and football then!

B

BlueAlpha1

It's not anti Semitic to say Jews control the banks and media! I guess it's racist to say whites dominate business, Asians dominate tech, and blacks dominate professional basketball and football then!
Then considering the fact that young black men who represent 3% of the population commit 50% of the murder, let's see if you'll claim blacks dominate violence. Go ahead.

You couldn't argue a single point about the three generations of "reparations" that have left the community worse off than before, so you glossed right around it..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you're "wasting time" by replying twice and now seem poised to get into a back and forth ad hominems with the other posters. Notice you didn't address the substance of the post, because you can't win the argument. Go ahead, try me on any one of them and I'll wipe the floor with you.

P.S. - Yes, I'm voting for Trump. But if he loses and Shillary wins, you won't get the progressive utopia you're being promised. She's a center-right fraud and will be in a back room somewhere taking bribes and laughing maniacally at all you clowns faster than you can say "systemic racism"
Maybe not systematic racism but racism still exists.
Police referring to you as "boy"
Being followed around stores
White lady clutching purse when you walk pass

Perfect example of racism:
I go to bar to watch football on Sunday. I sit and start a tab.
White Bartender: Can we have your credit card before you start tab?

Cola: Sure

- enter middle age white man -

Starts tab with same bartender, not asked for card..
Wtf?

That's white privilege. Is it something petty?yes. But still annoyed the **** out of me

B

BlueAlpha1

Maybe not systematic racism but racism still exists.
Police referring to you as "boy"
Being followed around stores
White lady clutching purse when you walk pass

Perfect example of racism:
I go to bar to watch football on Sunday. I sit and start a tab.
White Bartender: Can we have your credit card before you start tab?

Cola: Sure

- enter middle age white man -

Starts tab with same bartender, not asked for card..
Wtf?

That's white privilege. Is it something petty?yes. But still annoyed the **** out of me
\

The police referring to you as boy is absurd. I'm no apologist for pigs.

I am followed around stores too.

A woman clutching her purse is intelligent. A female relative of mine was nabbed by a thug just this year. If she'd clutched her purse she wouldn't have lost $500 and had a brush with disaster. Sorry, on this one the truth hurts both of us.

I truly am sorry you've experienced these examples of individual racism (not being a wiseguy.) It must be frustrating as a productive and intelligent black man to be profiled. I know my post may come off as harsh but there have to be white people willing to give the other side.

May I suggest though that the bar example is more so black disadvantage rather than "white privilege". He wasn't given a free pass based on whiteness, but you were discriminated against because you're black. There is a difference. I say this because I'm confident an Asian or Native American youth would not have been profiled, for example. Would you have called this Asian privilege if that happened before your eyes instead?

I said profiling was intelligent, but I didn't deny it was wrong. Just like profiling Arabs at an airport. Is it "wrong"? Sure. Is it intelligent? Of course it is. Objectively a young Arab male is more likely to try to take down the plane than the Japanese or German grandmother. If we were going to profile for corrupt bankers in lower Manhattan it would be logical to stop white men in suits. This is a basic principle of statistical patterns.

That said it's wrong for the innocent people experiencing it. But I truly believe the black community has to start holding itself accountable to get rid of these stigmas. The numbers aren't lying, there's a serious disconnect on many fronts from crime, to welfare, to family unit. And it has nothing to do with slavery.

That said, there is nobody on this planet I admire more than a black conservative. A guy like Larry Elder (radio talk show host and author) is an inspiration to me. I voted for Obama twice and hoped he'd do more on this issue, but in my view it's his biggest failure.

White people from the birth of the country until the 1960's had a disproportionate amount of bigots. They had to take a long, hard look at themselves and say this has to stop right now. On the flip side, in my 27 years of life I can't remember seeing black tribalism as militant as it is right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islamophobia is fantastic, the germans women harassed in germany on ny eve night, have been accused of that after reporting that the groups of attackers were made of arab guys calling the christian slvts.

Agree on non targeting someone just for their beliefs but denying facts is ridicolous.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
So blacks have not figured out "ways" like Jews and Asians??

We still never hear about their privilege.....I wonder why?
So you are going to deny everything the government has done to oppress black americans, asian americans, and native americans to keep white americans on top of the hierarchy? Like I said, the rich Asians you are seeing are mainly immigrants that came here with a skilled trade or from an affluent background from their home country. If you are able to immigrate to this country then success is pretty much guaranteed. The Asian Americans that have lived here since the gold rush days or immigrated here as refugees got ***** over by the whites and decided to make China and Koreatowns. Obviously, these asian Americans aren't nearly as wealthy as their rich immigrant counterparts.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
1. White privilege
Three generations of affirmative action, public assistance, force-fed "Diversity & Inclusion" modules at work. Rampant white guilt. Asians are kicking the butts of whites in every metric of success. And if black America were a country it'd be the 15th richest nation on earth...

2. Male privilege
Women make up close to 60% of new college enrollment and about half the workforce. Women enjoy preferential treatment everywhere from nightclubs to divorce courts, yet many still talk about chivalry and expect to be courted if you read their POF profiles. What gives?

3. Rape culture
The "1 in 5 on college campuses" has been debunked six ways from Sunday. They stretched out the definition of rape to fit unwanted flirting and cat calls. Textbook confirmation bias. The actual odds of a woman being raped via penetration on campuses is a fraction of 1%

4. "Islamophobia"
The whole concept stems from a ridiculous, nonsensical word created by fascists to intimidate morons. A phobia is an irrational fear, and the textbook tenants of Islamic doctrine as it pertains to women, gays, religious minorities and atheists are worth fearing.

5. Christian/Right wing Terrorism
Oh, of course they exist. We've had 9 abortion clinic attacks in our nation's history. Anders Brevik committed a lone-wolf attack a decade ago. And Dylan Roof is certainly a monster. Meanwhile, about 93% of the deaths caused by terrorism the world over are committed by Muslims.

6. Whites Invented Slavery
Blacks have been enslaving one another in Africa since the dawn of time and still do to this day. The Ottoman Empire enslaved light-skinned Europeans for over 500 years. North Korea practices slavery to this day. Hell, whites hardly started slavery in the 13 colonies. The first slave owner in America was black.

7. 77 Cents on the Dollar
A cluster of stupid "studies" parroted by politicians which don't adjust for maternity leave, salary negotiations, job descriptions, etc. Apples to apples there is very little difference in pay. In talking to female coworkers I never saw any difference in any of my 8 lifetime jobs.

8. A Palestinian "genocide"
If the Holocaust occurred today, it would wipe out 40% of the Jewish world population (6 million out of 14 million.) That's a genocide. There is no genocide when a population goes up every year. The Palestinian people as an ethnicity are the 6th fattest population on the planet and get more foreign aid per capita than any ethnic group in the world.

9. Black Lives Matter
The entire premise that police officers are shooting black people for fun falls flat on its face when you look at per capita percentages of crime. When 3% of the population (young black males) is committing 50% of the murders, profiling is quite rational. These areas require exponentially more policing because of criminal behavior.

10. "Racism = prejudice + power"/Black people can't be racist
A crackpot theory put forth around 1970 by a few fat white feminists with no justification to this day.

"Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

To this day, black "intellectuals" will not let this one go. It is a great example of black privilege, that is to say the extraordinary privilege to redefine words (i.e. change the goalposts) to push an agenda in a discussion (much like feminists have hijacked the word 'rape')

* Honorable mention
White Mass Shooters
Whites account for 50% of the mass shooters but make up 63% of the population. Blacks account for 20% of the mass shootings but make up 13% of the population. More media propaganda?

--------------------------------

OKAY. Launch in 3...2...1...

This is by far the BEST SUMMARY of the far left in America today, which of course includes 95% of the black community who are programmed by the far left.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
And since then it's been 60 years of handouts, and the community is worse off than ever. Three generations of color-coded scholarships, disproportionate amounts of the population on food stamps and welfare, and a blank check to engage in a sort of revenge-style racism while relying on guilty whites to show restraint. The tide of racism has turned over the last three generations, and it wasn't slowly. After the civil rights movement ended the pendulum swung rapidly in favor of blacks, who are worse off than they ever were. The black family was strong in the 60's when the community had it a thousand times worse.
AMEN....

If you are a black person under the age of 50, you have never faced a day of "systemic" or "institutional" racism in your life. These laws don't exist. In fact, you've gotten preferential treatment everywhere you've gone. Oh sure, maybe you've encountered individual racists. But ask the white people who represent the victim in 90% of interracial hate crime and see if white racism is still a major problem in this country.
AMEN......

Yet you're "wasting time" by replying twice and now seem poised to get into a back and forth ad hominems with the other posters. Notice you didn't address the substance of the post......
He never does, he just responds with insane diatribe, doesn't directly answer questions, refute points, or anything of the sort. He's a clear cut example of the far left. While it's funny to watch on screen, it's really not funny at all because the way HE thinks, is how 95% of black people think.....which makes no sense, but if you as a black person do not go along with the dumb a.ss way of thinking, you are casted out as an Uncle Tom.

It's SO BAD now that black women will not date you if you don't believe this shyt. I kid you not. I posted a chick's OKC profile in relation to this and I have had plates tell me to LOSE their number because I didn't believe in this shyt.

The black thugs, criminals, murders, deadbeat Fathers....they have no issue with them, these people are never casted out of the black community. But ohhhh let Tenacity or another "educated/well to do" black person start preaching personal responsibility and watch don't they get casted out of the black community and labeled as THE PROBLEM in the black community.

The black community is done. Just sit back and watch it crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.