Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Institutional" is a word liberals and black racists use when there are no specific examples to support certain wild claims.
No it is a noun that means "of institition" - as in societal organization or establishment. It's in the dictionary.

"Systemic" is another word that seeks to distort the actual definition of racism by falsely implying it has something to do with power.
No, it's an actual word and it does require power. How can a marginalized group be racist without power?

"Root cause" is a phrase used by virtue-signaling white liberals and tribal blacks who want to blame rampant black crime on some invisible white force rather than criminal blacks themselves.
Tribal blacks? lol, that's not racist :)

Why are blacks convicted of drug crimes more often than whites? Why do they receive harsher sentences? Why are black criminals more likely to receive the death penalty?

"Nuance" is an empty buzz word meant to blur hard data and statistics by undermining them - the claim being that even though you can't see or touch these intricate variables, that they nevertheless exist and this rationalizes the aforementioned problem

"Disproportionate" is a word used by white-guilt ridden libs and black racists to claim the number of per capita blacks in trouble with the law has something to do with anything other than black crime
You're falsely applying a quantitative approach to a qualitative discussion. Blacks are convicted of crime more often than whites. So what? Are you arguing blacks are pre-disposed to committing crime?

"Racist" is a gutter term which has been stretched out, branded to whites, and rendered utterly meaningless - thrown around by liberals and tribal blacks, usually right after they've lost an argument to the point of no return.
No, like insitutional, racist is term with an actual definition. It is the belief that races can be superior or inferior to other races. There's no way to spin it.

"White privilege" is a mythical concept that racist non-whites use to excuse away their collective and individual failures.
"Mythical concept" can be applied to anything YOU don't understand.

"Uncle Tom" is a cowardly phrase used by tribal blacks to shame strong blacks with critical thinking skills who dare deviate from the tribe.
"Tribal" blacks and "strong" blacks. That's not racist :) Are there "tribal" whites and "strong" whites too?

Consider yourself disarmed and your arsenal of race baiting severely weakened.
Sounds like you're the one doing baiting with your terminology.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent pages speaking with Eye B Rollin, I've listed data after data, stats after stats. The guy is going to continue to respond pushing more of his narrative.
You have list data after data, stat after stat. Data is data. Data must be interpreted. This is a qualitative discussion.

Again, if I show that 2 + 2 = 4, he will respond saying YES, 2 + 2 = 4, but then go on spinning a narrative of how there's some type of conspiracy behind the first "2" and that means that the answer should have never been 4,
it should have been 3 or something.
No, I did no such thing. In fact, I take your data and agree with it. Data is not something that can be disputed. Blacks are convicted of crimes more often than whites. Period. There is no arguing against that.

You call that "thug culture." I call that poverty and institutional racism.

After he gets done with that, he'll repeat his narrative and throw out more personal attacks against me by saying I'm just stating my points because I'm just mad because "thugs" take my women away. That's very similar to how other sections of the Far Left (feminists) say that a guy is just gay, or hates his mother, or has a little dyck, if he comes out and criticizes a woman's behavior.
You do have a personal vendetta against Pookie and Ray Ray. You called for their extermination via a "black civil war." That's not sane behavior.

The reality is that this country is already Center Left and it will continue to move more Left. There's no changing it. The way Eye B Rollin thinks is how 90% of black people think and it's also how a SIGNIFICANT percentage of this country thinks. And I've already broken down how most of what he's saying makes no damn sense.
America is a Center Right country, to the right of all other Western democratic countries. Your political axis is incorrect. You should travel more and experience other cultures.

So all I can say is save your money and if it gets too bad here, look to move outside of the country to some other place where they have common sense. Just like I had to leave the black community YEARS ago, it's going to come a time where common sense Americans are going to have to LEAVE America because the stupid Far Left will reign supreme going forward. Count on it.
You will be disappointed in any other Western democracy. Where you headed? Canada? UK? Australia? Germany? Have fun with your tuition-free college and Universal Health Care. Who would want that?

We as common sense Americans have sat back and kept our collective mouths closed for TOO LONG, while Far Left guys like Eye B Rollin network/gather together and run off at the mouth about narratives that make literally no damn sense, are not linked to any data, the stats/data don't support the narratives......nothing. But their narrative has become our nation's GOSPEL, based solely on the loud mouths continuing to spew it.
I'd say you're on the wrong side of the narrative pal. Our "agenda" is already established in other countries, where they enjoy more economic freedom, longer life spans, more sex, less poverty, and less coporate influence.

You seem like a talented fella, Tenacity. You should want more than to be a corporate drone for the rest of your life.

B

BlueAlpha1

No it is a noun that means "of institition" - as in societal organization or establishment. It's in the dictionary.
Yes, the word exists. But we're talking about how the word has been rendered meaningless after you and your liberals friends hijacked it, and blurred it's meaning deliberately. Similar to what the feminists did to the word "rape" to include cat-calls when the actual word implies penetration. Liberal privilege includes redefining words to fit an agenda, which allows you to fabricate studies and do all sorts of things to establish your confirmation bias.

No, it's an actual word and it does require power. How can a marginalized group be racist without power?
Very easily can a group be racist without power, since racism has nothing to do with power - as is demonstrated by this direct quote by you:

"racist is term with an actual definition. It is the belief that races can be superior or inferior to other races. There's no way to spin it."

There is no reference to power. This alternative definition about "power" was made up about 45 years ago by a few communists and you're running with it along with a few racist black public figures, but it doesn't make it true.

Tribal blacks? lol, that's not racist :)
No, it's not. Look up the youtube channel of a guy named King Noble and tell me he's not tribal. Then again, you're probably a donating subscriber. Or read DeRay McKesson's Twitter and his references to "whiteness." This movement has nothing to do with police brutality, it has to do with black solidarity and white demonization.

Why are blacks convicted of drug crimes more often than whites? Why do they receive harsher sentences? Why are black criminals more likely to receive the death penalty?
Prior history.

You're falsely applying a quantitative approach to a qualitative discussion. Blacks are convicted of crime more often than whites. So what? Are you arguing blacks are pre-disposed to committing crime?
No, they just choose to commit them. It's individual autonomy, not genetic. Your race baiting fails again.

"Tribal" blacks and "strong" blacks. That's not racist :) Are there "tribal" whites and "strong" whites too?
Yes. David Duke is a white guy who is "tribal" and a white supremacist. He's a former Klansman who is now the identical inverse to BLM. Oh, BLM hasn't killed anyone you say? Well cops are dying in record numbers, and their charter venerates a convicted cop killer in New Jersey. In fact, BLM sympathizers are killing more people now than the Klan has in 50 years.

I am a "strong" (or woke, you might say) white guy in the sense that I don't claim superiority, separatism, etc. But I have the courage of my convictions and respect blacks enough to hold them accountable to themselves like any other sect of people. See, you're not used to white people "talking back" to you. You are used to white people kowtowing and virtue signaling for the last 60 years, flopping around trying to prove they're not racist by excusing away black criminality - which is actually a form of racism called the soft bigotry of low expectations. But it's disguised as compassion and empathy, and also gives you a blank check to be racist towards white people. I can see how this can be confusing, so read it a few times.

You're actually quite racist as is evidenced that any time someone critiques blacks, you bring up whites. As though they are mutually exclusive or the only two races. You don't counter with Asians, or Hispanics, etc. You wouldn't mind it so much from them because you're already in a race war mindset, and whites are the enemy. Any critique of blacks from a white person is a capital offense that must be followed up with "what about the whites..?"

Heal thyself, racist black man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You have list data after data, stat after stat. Data is data. Data must be interpreted. This is a qualitative discussion.

In fact, I take your data and agree with it. Data is not something that can be disputed. Blacks are convicted of crimes more often than whites. Period. There is no arguing against that.

You call that "thug culture." I call that poverty and institutional racism.
But the discussion I've been trying to have with you sir....is to get down to the bottom barrel to determine IF it's thug culture, or if it's institutionalized racism. That's what I've been trying to do, we both can't be right, somebody has to be wrong here.

I don't have an agenda nor a narrative. I'm a Moderate. If I'm wrong about something, hell, I want to know about it and I would also apologize for being wrong. But it's hard to have a conversation with anybody black about this (you, Rex, Jaylan, etc.).

You say it's institutionalized racism, I listed out the economic success of Black America and asked you a common sense question, of how can there be over $1.1 trillion in black spending power, a strong black middle class, black women the most enrolled in college, etc.....AND....there be institutionalized racism at the same time? If the Institutionalized racism is there, it's not stopping these blacks from succeeding.

Your points about the institutionalized racism being in the criminal justice area, I 100% agree with. But why don't you tell Ray Ray and Pookie to stop the criminal shyt, so they can stay the hell out of the racist criminal justice system? You are excusing their behavior on "poverty", which does nothing but keep them doing dumb shyt.

You do have a personal vendetta against Pookie and Ray Ray. You called for their extermination via a "black civil war." That's not sane behavior.
Yes, my personal issue with them is based on the high level of crime they do. Understand, I grew up in Flint and at one point I was homeless. I know ALL ABOUT Ray Ray and Pookie. I have family members and friends, laying in GRAVES right now.....as a result of Ray Ray and Pookie.

My issue with them is about the crime, the violence, and the bullshyt. It has nothing to do with them getting pvssy and just even the fact that these pieces of shyt are GETTING pvssy in the first place, says more about how insane/fvcked up black women are. How can anybody sleep with pieces of shyt like that? For the life of me, these bytches might as well go fvck ISIS as well.

I grew up around this bullshyt in Flint, MI, which is the number one most dangerous city in the country because Ray Ray and Pookie are shooting up the shyt.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity
And there are more white people in poverty in America than there are those who are African American... Actually, there are twice as many caucasins under the poverty line than there African Americans.
upload_2016-5-29_16-46-46.png

I have seen how degenerate inner city culture is. If you have a culture that promotes the notion of a thug, where a scumbag of a human being who engages in illegal activity is seen as something cool... When being a gangster is glamorous, and when the lifestyle is promoted then what do you expect?
It has nothing to do with race... I have always said that the most artistic and most intellectual culture that EVER existed in the 20th century America was found in the Harlem Renaissance. And this was during the era of the great depression too... A period where there was open discrimination, yet in an area of New York which was predominantly African American you had the artist, the poet, and the philosopher held up as the icons of that culture. It was also in part a racial pride movement that sought to uplift African Americans. Compare that uplifting and positive culture which fosters and encourages intellectualism to the thug culture that exists in most inner cities today. The poets like Langston Hughes are replaced by thug gangster rappers, the artists like William Johnson replaced by graffiti, ect.
We are influenced by our culture, molded by it... There are a lot of problems in the inner city. Children growing up without father figures or with father figures who are pathologic, intellectualism and gaining an education is said to be "acting white" and the thug who speaks in a jumbled slang is seen as higher status that the intellectual, youth molded by the culture they are in creating a vicious cycle as they become a part of it and continue to propogate it when they grow up. I think one of the main things that needs to happen to solve the high rates of African American crime is a grassroots movement that castigates the thug and promotes a better ideal to children living in the inner city, showing them something better to srive for and become. Show that even if there are problems and inequality that it is possible to rise above it and cultivate a culture and society that is positive. I have seen some of this occur, however most of it gets snuffed out or does not gain enough momentum.

B

BlueAlpha1

@Tenacity
And there are more white people in poverty in America than there are those who are African American... Actually, there are twice as many caucasins under the poverty line than there African Americans.
View attachment 279

I have seen how degenerate inner city culture is. If you have a culture that promotes the notion of a thug, where a scumbag of a human being who engages in illegal activity is seen as something cool... When being a gangster is glamorous, and when the lifestyle is promoted then what do you expect?
It has nothing to do with race... I have always said that the most artistic and most intellectual culture that EVER existed in the 20th century America was found in the Harlem Renaissance. And this was during the era of the great depression too... A period where there was open discrimination, yet in an area of New York which was predominantly African American you had the artist, the poet, and the philosopher held up as the icons of that culture. It was also in part a racial pride movement that sought to uplift African Americans. Compare that uplifting and positive culture which fosters and encourages intellectualism to the thug culture that exists in most inner cities today. The poets like Langston Hughes are replaced by thug gangster rappers, the artists like William Johnson replaced by graffiti, ect.
We are influenced by our culture, molded by it... There are a lot of problems in the inner city. Children growing up without father figures or with father figures who are pathologic, intellectualism and gaining an education is said to be "acting white" and the thug who speaks in a jumbled slang is seen as higher status that the intellectual, youth molded by the culture they are in creating a vicious cycle as they become a part of it and continue to propogate it when they grow up. I think one of the main things that needs to happen to solve the high rates of African American crime is a grassroots movement that castigates the thug and promotes a better ideal to children living in the inner city, showing them something better to srive for and become. Show that even if there are problems and inequality that it is possible to rise above it and cultivate a culture and society that is positive. I have seen some of this occur, however most of it gets snuffed out or does not gain enough momentum.
Exactly. We went from Motown and Boyz II Men to Jay Z and Lil Wayne. This was uplifting entertainment. The black family was solid and strong in 1960's, when "institutional" racism actually existed and blacks had it 1000x worse. The blacks who marched peacefully during that area were some of the bravest people in human history, and would be ashamed of the situation today that blacks have created for themselves.

The races were seriously moving together until about the 90's, but now black supremacists like EyeBRollin are fueling the flames of hatred and division.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

Just want to comment on the prison system since I have some insight and somewhat experience with it.

When it comes to prisons and gangs, race is EVERYTHING. If you're a white guy going into an Asian or Hispanic territory, you're going to get jumped, shanked, etc.. Gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood, MS13, and The Black Guerilla Family don't care if it's 'racist.' This is actual proof that racism is more of a flaw of human cruelty, not one race can be racist.

The reason why gangs and prisons are a good example of this flaw is because they resort to caveman and barbaric genes, the raw stuff.

Saying that Blacks are convicted more often than whites, hispanics, or Asians is somewhat accurate. It has A LOT to do with location. For example, in El Payso you will find a lot of mexican related gangs like MS13, Mexican Mafia, and even the Surenos simply because there are more hispanics down there.

In Chicago you will find more Bloods and Crips because the Black community is bigger there. Same with the Aryan's, the Gambino's, and even Juggalo's in the dirty south areas. It has nothing to do with racism it's just the fact that there is more people of that race that is there. For example, in Japan all you will mainly find is the Yakuza but they generally don't operate in mass in any area of the U.S which means their inmate rate is lower. Is that racist? No...

More people in a certain area means that those people of that color/race will usually get into trouble with the law, simply because there is more of them.

In my personal opinion, there are more Hispanics being incarcerated than Blacks. I don't think you understand how big the Mexican drug cartels, and all of their allies, actually is and how big of a threat it poses to the U.S. Here's some perspective, every Black and White gang in the U.S. would probably equal the size of the Mexican Drug Cartel and all of El Chapo's allies.

They're seriously about as big as the Russian Mob or the Yakuza, possibly bigger. If you want evidence of this, go to Mexico or any neighboring city in the U.S. It's ridiculous how much power they have.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity
View attachment 279

I 100% agree with you.

What I don't get with Eye B Rollin and 90% of other black people in relation to this conversation, is that there must be some type of CODE that if you are black, you are not supposed to say shyt about the MAJOR role that Ray Ray, Pookie, Tyquesha, and the rest of "thug/ghetto" culture has on the fvcked up status of the black community today.

Just like there's the no snitching rule, which does nothing but protects thugs, I guess there's another rule/code out there that if you are black, you don't discuss the bullshyt that thug/ghetto culture is inflicting on the black community.

Eye B Rollin has done a very very good job of dancing around saying ANYTHING negative or critical about Ray Ray and Pookie in this thread. Have you guys noticed that? Even when I posted the Chicago violence stats, any HONEST human being would have said the people who committed the crimes were fvckign scumbags, right? But not Eye B Rollin, nope....because he wants to continue to push a narrative.

He's blamed every god damn thing under the sun, but the reality of the situation is that THUGS are the worse problem to black people in 2016.

They are worse than any type of supposed institutionalized racism, any supposed white privilege, any supposed racist Cop, any supposed racist Lender/Bank/Employer, a George Zimmerman, a KKK, any supposed "racist" Fox News anchor, or any supposed Uncle Tom "sell-out" black person like Tenacity!

But for the fvcking life of me, these people (90% of blacks) won't say a FVCKIN thing about Ray Ray and Pookie, other than kissing their a.ss, making excuses for them, or not SNITCHING on them to the Cops when they see Ray Ray kill another Pookie. Black people will go sit right up in a fvcking funeral of a Pookie, knowing damn well Ray Ray killed him, and won't say a fvcking thing about it.

We need a Black Civil War, black people need to separate from thugs/ghetto/N-words. We need to have a honest (not narrative pushing, but HONEST) conversation about what the fvck is going on out there. There's no way in hell any HONEST black person (especially one that grew up in/around the hood like I did) can get up on a soapbox to discuss issues in the black community.....and say nothing.....I mean nothing....about Ray Ray and fvcking Pookie!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the word exists. But we're talking about how the word has been rendered meaningless after you and your liberals friends hijacked it, and blurred it's meaning deliberately. Similar to what the feminists did to the word "rape" to include cat-calls when the actual word implies penetration. Liberal privilege includes redefining words to fit an agenda, which allows you to fabricate studies and do all sorts of things to establish your confirmation bias.
LOL, words aren't "rendered meaningless."

Man up and just admit you don't give a **** about black people or our perception of racism.

Very easily can a group be racist without power, since racism has nothing to do with power - as is demonstrated by this direct quote by you:

"racist is term with an actual definition. It is the belief that races can be superior or inferior to other races. There's no way to spin it."

There is no reference to power. This alternative definition about "power" was made up about 45 years ago by a few communists and you're running with it along with a few racist black public figures, but it doesn't make it true.
If black people were collectively racist, it wouldn't have much of an effect on society today. If white people were collectively racist.... well, read a history book.

This movement has nothing to do with police brutality, it has to do with black solidarity and white demonization.
No, it's about police brutality.

Prior history.
....doesn't explain the discrepancy.

No, they just choose to commit them. It's individual autonomy, not genetic. Your race baiting fails again.
So... the discrepancy is black people choosing crime more often than whites, and nothing to do with discrepancies in convictions?

Yes. David Duke is a white guy who is "tribal" and a white supremacist. He's a former Klansman who is now the identical inverse to BLM. Oh, BLM hasn't killed anyone you say? Well cops are dying in record numbers, and their charter venerates a convicted cop killer in New Jersey.
Show me evidence of BLM protestors murdering white people. Evidence. Not your imaginary bull****. The KKK hung, burn, and murdered black folks for decades. There is no "identical inverse."

In fact, BLM sympathizers are killing more people now than the Klan has in 50 years.
Cite evidence.

I am a "strong" (or woke, you might say) white guy in the sense that I don't claim superiority, separatism, etc. But I have the courage of my convictions and respect blacks enough to hold them accountable to themselves like any other sect of people.
Spoken like a racist.

See, you're not used to white people "talking back" to you.
I'm used to having discussions with intelligent folks.

You are used to white people kowtowing and virtue signaling for the last 60 years, flopping around trying to prove they're not racist by excusing away black criminality - which is actually a form of racism called the soft bigotry of low expectations. But it's disguised as compassion and empathy, and also gives you a blank check to be racist towards white people. I can see how this can be confusing, so read it a few times.
My IQ is higher than most people. I understand perfectly. It's like your disdain for the poor as well.

You're actually quite racist as is evidenced that any time someone critiques blacks, you bring up whites.
No, every time you critique blacks, I bring up whites. Go back to stormfront.

As though they are mutually exclusive or the only two races.
There are only three races, though race is strictly a social construct so it is up to interpretation.

You don't counter with Asians, or Hispanics, etc.
Hispanic isn't a race.

You wouldn't mind it so much from them because you're already in a race war mindset, and whites are the enemy. Any critique of blacks from a white person is a capital offense that must be followed up with "what about the whites..?"
Whites are fine, it's you I don't like.

Heal thyself, racist black man.
Show me the ways to your superior existence.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get with Eye B Rollin and 90% of other black people in relation to this conversation, is that there must be some type of CODE that if you are black, you are not supposed to say shyt about the MAJOR role that Ray Ray, Pookie, Tyquesha, and the rest of "thug/ghetto" culture has on the fvcked up status of the black community today.
It's closer to 96%, that's the figure of blacks that voted for Obama. Just group us all together, exhalted one.

We don't blame Ray Ray and Pookie because they didn't cause slavery, neoliberalism, or the war on drugs.

Just like there's the no snitching rule, which does nothing but protects thugs, I guess there's another rule/code out there that if you are black, you don't discuss the bullshyt that thug/ghetto culture is inflicting on the black community.
Culture is irrelevant. With no thug culture, society will still find a way to criminalize black people. Before thug culture, black people will still criminalized. Did you think white folks liked Martin Luther King?

Eye B Rollin has done a very very good job of dancing around saying ANYTHING negative or critical about Ray Ray and Pookie in this thread. Have you guys noticed that? Even when I posted the Chicago violence stats, any HONEST human being would have said the people who committed the crimes were fvckign scumbags, right? But not Eye B Rollin, nope....because he wants to continue to push a narrative.
Ray Ray and Pookie are scumbags. My point was always that Ray Ray and Pookie have nothing to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job.

He's blamed every god damn thing under the sun, but the reality of the situation is that THUGS are the worse problem to black people in 2016.
Not lack of Education? Health Care? Employment? Housing?

They are worse than any type of supposed institutionalized racism, any supposed white privilege, any supposed racist Cop, any supposed racist Lender/Bank/Employer, a George Zimmerman, a KKK, any supposed "racist" Fox News anchor, or any supposed Uncle Tom "sell-out" black person like Tenacity!
Pookie is worse to the Black community than the Great Recession?

But for the fvcking life of me, these people (90% of blacks) won't say a FVCKIN thing about Ray Ray and Pookie, other than kissing their a.ss, making excuses for them, or not SNITCHING on them to the Cops when they see Ray Ray kill another Pookie. Black people will go sit right up in a fvcking funeral of a Pookie, knowing damn well Ray Ray killed him, and won't say a fvcking thing about it.
How about you be a good example and snitch on Ray Ray?

We need a Black Civil War, black people need to separate from thugs/ghetto/N-words. We need to have a honest (not narrative pushing, but HONEST) conversation about what the fvck is going on out there. There's no way in hell any HONEST black person (especially one that grew up in/around the hood like I did) can get up on a soapbox to discuss issues in the black community.....and say nothing.....I mean nothing....about Ray Ray and fvcking Pookie!
You don't consider me honest?

College educated, gainfully employed, no-record having fellow black man? :)

(**** respectability politics)

B

BlueAlpha1

LOL, words aren't "rendered meaningless."

Man up and just admit you don't give a **** about black people or our perception of racism.
I don't care about your perception of racism because you're an agitator, a liar, and a racist yourself.

If black people were collectively racist, it wouldn't have much of an effect on society today. If white people were collectively racist.... well, read a history book.
Tell that to the victims of interracial crime, of which 90% involve a black perpetrator and a white victim. In other words, for every hate crime committed by whites against blacks, there are ten that go the other way. It's certainly a societal game changer when you consider the pile of white bodies.

And if you want to talk history, are you aware that the first slave owner in the USA was black? Are you aware of the Barbary Slave Trade, where dark-skinned people from North Africa enslaved 2.5 million Europeans? They didn't teach you that during Black History Month did they, you fool?

No, it's about police brutality.
Oh really, lying liar? Then tell me what do DeRay's generalized tweets about "whiteness" have to do with police brutality? And why did Yusra Khogali beg "Allah" on Twitter (she's a black racist and a Muslim too -- fantastic. Did I mention there is no such thing as Islamophobia? And someone tell that bimbo that Allah doesn't exist.) for the courage not to kill random white people one recent afternoon? That is some connection to police brutality in general...

Show me evidence of BLM protestors murdering white people. Evidence. Not your imaginary bull****. The KKK hung, burn, and murdered black folks for decades. There is no "identical inverse."

Cite evidence
The last documented, high-profile murder by Klan sympathizers happened in 1981. However just last year, a Detroit man laughed in court during his trial for murdering two white teens and uttered "Black Lives Matter."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/22/detroit-man-who-murdered-two-white-teens-declares-/

There you go, you pretentious toad. Oh, but he's not a official spokesman for the group, you say? Well, considering BLM doesn't have an official leader, is not a tax exempt 501C3 with an official platform, pretty much anyone who claims to identify with the group and claims to act in it's name does act in it's name, unless otherwise condemned by those who claim to be spokespersons. I didn't hear DeRay address this, so this guy is on the record as a representative of the group.

I'm used to having discussions with intelligent folks.
"Woke black" or cowardly white millenials sitting in a Starbucks using words like "solidarity" or "revolution" don't count for intelligence. It's pseudo-intelligence from the dumbest people in human history.

No, every time you critique blacks, I bring up whites. Go back to stormfront.
Straight from the horse's mouth. CRITIQUE of blacks from the mouth of a white man is off the table and grounds for race-based retaliation. Racist.

There are only three races, though race is strictly a social construct so it is up to interpretation.
Oh here we go with the "there is no such thing as race" malarkey. What else? We're all one inter-connected universal spirit and "morality" is a social construct too? Enough with this new age drivel - it's enough to make one vomit. Sure, there's no difference between a 4 year old Japanese girl or an 86 year old Nigerian grandmother. You big dope.

Whites are fine, it's you I don't like.
One final lie. Your tribalism is a strong indication you hate whites. Say hello to King Noble and Farrakhan for me

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about your perception of racism because you're an agitator, a liar, and a racist yourself.
Ad hominem, ad hominem, and ad homenim. Keep em coming.

Tell that to the victims of interracial crime, of which 90% involve a black perpetrator and a white victim. In other words, for every hate crime committed by whites against blacks, there are ten that go the other way. It's certainly a societal game changer when you consider the pile of white bodies.
...... now account for the difference in encounter rates between blacks and whites.

And if you want to talk history, are you aware that the first slave owner in the USA was black?
....and?

Are you aware of the Barbary Slave Trade, where dark-skinned people from North Africa enslaved 2.5 million Europeans? They didn't teach you that during Black History Month did they, you fool?
....I was aware of that actually. and that is relevant to the discussion how?

Oh really, lying liar? Then tell me what do DeRay's generalized tweets about "whiteness" have to do with police brutality? And why did Yusra Khogali beg "Allah" on Twitter (she's a black racist and a Muslim too -- fantastic) for the courage not to kill random white people one recent afternoon? That is some connection to police brutality in general...
and what does DeRay have to do with BLM?

The last documented, high-profile murder by Klan sympathizers happened in 1981. However just last year, a Detroit man laughed in court during his trial for murdering two white teens and uttered "Black Lives Matter."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/22/detroit-man-who-murdered-two-white-teens-declares-/

There you go, you pretentious toad. Oh, but he's not a official spokesman for the group, you say? Well, considering BLM doesn't have an official leader, is not a tax exempt 501C3 with an official platform, pretty much anyone who claims to identify with the group and claims to act in it's name does act in it's name, unless otherwise condemned by the more public figures. I didn't hear DeRay address this.
Anecdotal fallacy.

Evidence means show me the number of people killed by BLM and compare that to the KKK. Show me the data.

"Woke" black or cowardly white millenials sitting in a Starbucks using words like "solidarity" or "revolution" don't count for intelligence. It's pseudo-intelligence from the dumbest people in human history.
Aww, resorting to insults again?

Straight from the horse's mouth. CRITIQUE of blacks from the mouth of a white man is off the table and grounds for retaliation.
Quite the violent fantasy you have there, pal.

Oh here we go with the "there is no such thing as race" malarkey.
There isn't. Race is a social construct. We are not different species.

What else? We're all one inter-connected universal spirit and "morality" is a social construct too? Enough with this new age drivel - it's enough to make one vomit. Sure, there's no genetic difference between a 4 year old Japanese girl or an 86 year old Nigerian grandmother. You big dope.
No one said there is no genetic difference. More so the genetic variation between the 4 year old Japanese girl and the 86 year old Nigerian grandmother is exceptionally small, and mostly physical distinctions.

One final lie. Your tribalism is a strong indication you hate whites.
You have a habit of completely fabricating your opponent's arguments then attacking them.

Say hello to King Noble and Farrakhan for me
Screwy Louie, the anti-semite?

Sure, I'll pass the message to him and all the other people you claim are enshrined in my holy grail.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We don't blame Ray Ray and Pookie because they didn't cause slavery, neoliberalism, or the war on drugs.
Ray Ray and Pookie didn't go through slavery.

Ray Ray and Pookie didn't go through Jim Crow.

Your argument that Ray Ray and Pookie's behavior is the result of slavery and Jim Crow, not thug culture....is completely and utterly dishonest and disgusting.

Let's have Ray Ray kill one of your close family members and society says, "We will not lock up Ray Ray! Yes, we know Ray Ray pulled the trigger, but Ray Ray is suffering from a mental condition as a result of slavery and Jim Crow. So don't lock him up!"

Would you be fine with that? The answer should be Yes based on your stance.

Culture is irrelevant. With no thug culture, society will still find a way to criminalize black people. Before thug culture, black people will still criminalized. Did you think white folks liked Martin Luther King?
Without going BACK to Jim Crow and prior, give me an example after Jim Crow where a black person is NOT doing criminal shyt, and society still criminalized them? This would be an example (for the most part) from 1970 - 2016.

Not lack of Education? Health Care? Employment? Housing?
Are you lacking any of those things? Is BlueAlpha? Is Tenacity? Is Dhoulmagus? Is Jaylen? Is Max Rex? Is backbreaker? What do all of these people have in common other than being black (I believe BlueAlpha said he was black)?

- They are all educated
- They all are law-abiding citizens
- They all get off their a.ss, and go to work

The black people who lack education, are those who dropped out of high school because getting an education was never important to them. They had an opportunity at free high school and free college through the Pell Grant, they didn't want it.

The black people who lack healthcare, employment and housing, do so mainly because they lack education and refuse to operate in the legal/standard system that everybody else works in. Instead, they want to work in the underground thug/drug/gangbanging system.

Pookie is worse to the Black community than the Great Recession?
Yes. The economy always has booms and busts due mainly to actions of the Fed.

Pookie is running around pumping drugs into black people, getting women pregnant and not providing for his kids, and killing black people at an alarming rate (including children). For every 1 cop that "kills" a black criminal, I can name you 15 Pookies who killed an innocent black person.

- Shall we discuss Tyshawn Lee? The 9 year old boy that was lured in an alley by Ray Ray and Pookie, beat and shot down, for no fvcking reason at all?

- Shall we discuss Jamyla Bolden? The 9 year old girl that was shot doing her homework by Ray Ray and Pookie?

- Shall we discuss the over 1,500 shot by Ray Ray and Pookie in Chicago this year alone, and we aren't even halfway through the fvcking year yet?

- Shall we discuss last Memorial Day in Chicago, where Ray Ray and Pookie shot over 40 people, leading to 12 deaths, including that of a 4 year old?

- Shall we discuss Memorial Day in Chicago this year, which isn't even over yet and already 40 have been shot, 4 killed, and one of those 4 killed is a 15 year old girl?

How anybody with a god damn heart and a straight face, can DEFEND this bullshyt and make excuses for it calling it anything OTHER than animalistic, barbaric behavior....is fvcking beyond me.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I see all these rich farmers in this state that got their land off of the homestead act. I'm sure black americans got the same treatment too from the US government lmao. Quit denying white privilege please!
F*ck you, you f*cking reverse racist. White people don't owe you a goddamn thing. We are shipping Mexicans and Syrians into this country and giving them welfare and food stamps and Obamacare and you think white people are the f*cking problem? It was WHITE MEN who ended slavery WORLDWIDE. Muslims used to castrate their slaves and yet we don't hear any talk of "reparations" from them. White people voted for a black President twice and look at what he brought us - extreme racial division, open borders and #BlackLivesMatter. It takes a moron to even utter such words. What's next, #WomenAreNOTStupidWh*res?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Asians and Jews make more money than Whites.....how come we never hear anything about THEIR privilege?
Asians and Jewish people not only do far better than Whites on average, but they are extremely likely to choose only to do business with other Asians and Jewish people. Why can't Christians do the same? It was Christians who ended slavery. What would happen if white people tried to form exclusive businesses? What would happen if men tried to form exclusive groups? And yet we'll hear how "Asians and Jewish people are just smarter, more educated, harder working and have better family values". Why isn't Japan letting in any Syrian refugees?

America forced Japanese Americans in internment camps regardless of what they did in society.
Yes, and this was ONE HUNDREDS YEARS after we ended slavery. Funny how the Japanese are now doing better than whites, while blacks keep whining that slavery set them so far back that they require free Doritos for life in order to have a chance.

To those imbeciles who pretend America was built on slavery - there is NOTHING LEFT in America that predates the Civil War. That war leveled the country and killed as many Americans as every other war combined. 25% of all Americans who died in all wars combined carried the Confederate flag, and morons say it's a sign of racism. No, it was a sign of States freedom while the North represented tyranny. The North winning the Civil War led to the Federal Reserve, the United Nations and now Globalism.

Meanwhile, Britain didn't kill 2% of it's population to end slavery, they bought the slaves their freedom. Anyone who thinks 325,000 Americans died to protect slavery is a buffoon.

Happy Memorial Day.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why would police profile black men more harshly than white men for the same crime? Racism."
Absolutely false. If 3% of the population (blacks age 15-34) commit 50% of all crimes, if 38% of murders are committed by blacks and 31% by whites, even though there are 5 times as many whites, we have this thing (that blacks and women aren't very good at) called mathematics that allows us to take that statistic and determine that a cop is over 5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than by a white person.

Therefore, any additional concern on behalf of the police officer (or any white person) in the presence of a black person is not racism. It's realityism. It's smartism.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date
FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ray Ray and Pookie didn't go through slavery.

Ray Ray and Pookie didn't go through Jim Crow.

Your argument that Ray Ray and Pookie's behavior is the result of slavery and Jim Crow, not thug culture....is completely and utterly dishonest and disgusting.Let's have Ray Ray kill one of your close family members and society says, "We will not lock up Ray Ray!
That wasn't my argument.

Yes, we know Ray Ray pulled the trigger, but Ray Ray is suffering from a mental condition as a result of slavery and Jim Crow. So don't lock him up!"
What the hell are you talking about?

Would you be fine with that? The answer should be Yes based on your stance.
Fine with murder? Nah, never said or implied that. Keep making up arguments though.

Without going BACK to Jim Crow and prior, give me an example after Jim Crow where a black person is NOT doing criminal shyt, and society still criminalized them? This would be an example (for the most part) from 1970 - 2016.
12 year old black kids playing with toy guns.

Are you lacking any of those things? Is BlueAlpha? Is Tenacity? Is Dhoulmagus? Is Jaylen? Is Max Rex? Is backbreaker? What do all of these people have in common other than being black (I believe BlueAlpha said he was black)?

- They are all educated
- They all are law-abiding citizens
- They all get off their a.ss, and go to work

The black people who lack education, are those who dropped out of high school because getting an education was never important to them. They had an opportunity at free high school and free college through the Pell Grant, they didn't want it.
Even the one's who stay in high school receive an inferior education to affluent, white school districts. Which brings us back to my original point about the criminal nature by which we fund education (property taxes). Thank you for bringing us back to my original point.

The black people who lack healthcare, employment and housing, do so mainly because they lack education
Look at you making my points for me again.

and refuse to operate in the legal/standard system that everybody else works in. Instead, they want to work in the underground thug/drug/gangbanging system.
Why would someone with no education, health care, or employment prospects turn to selling drugs?

Hmmmm......

Yes. The economy always has booms and busts due mainly to actions of the Fed.
The Fed controls interest rates and regulates the money supply. It doesn't control the economy.

Pookie is running around pumping drugs into black people, getting women pregnant and not providing for his kids, and killing black people at an alarming rate (including children). For every 1 cop that "kills" a black criminal, I can name you 15 Pookies who killed an innocent black person.
I would hope you could. Cops shouldn't be killing anyone.

- Shall we discuss Tyshawn Lee? The 9 year old boy that was lured in an alley by Ray Ray and Pookie, beat and shot down, for no fvcking reason at all?
What does Tyshawn Lee have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

- Shall we discuss Jamyla Bolden? The 9 year old girl that was shot doing her homework by Ray Ray and Pookie?
What does Jamyla have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

- Shall we discuss the over 1,500 shot by Ray Ray and Pookie in Chicago this year alone, and we aren't even halfway through the fvcking year yet?
What do 1,500 shootings in Chicago have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

Sure, what do they have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

How anybody with a god damn heart and a straight face, can DEFEND this bullshyt and make excuses for it calling it anything OTHER than animalistic, barbaric behavior....is fvcking beyond me.
How can anyone with a god damn heart and a straight face defend slavery, Jim Crow, housing segregation, the War on Drugs, Wall Street destroying the economy, corporate takeover of U.S. elections, the privatization of inner city public schools, slashing of unions, gutting of public sector jobs (which disproportionately hire minorities vs. the private sector), starvation wages, outsourcing jobs, privatized health care, the Prison Industrial Complex, the defense industry, U.S. dollar-oil imperialism, and drone strikes on civilians?

:)

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asians and Jewish people not only do far better than Whites on average, but they are extremely likely to choose only to do business with other Asians and Jewish people.
They don't choose only to do business with other Asians and Jews.

Why can't Christians do the same? It was Christians who ended slavery. What would happen if white people tried to form exclusive businesses?
Try it. It's illegal.

What would happen if men tried to form exclusive groups? And yet we'll hear how "Asians and Jewish people are just smarter, more educated, harder working and have better family values". Why isn't Japan letting in any Syrian refugees?
Japan is a racist country. Lol. That's not a model for the U.S. Are you looking for a cosigner for your bigotry?

Yes, and this was ONE HUNDREDS YEARS after we ended slavery. Funny how the Japanese are now doing better than whites, while blacks keep whining that slavery set them so far back that they require free Doritos for life in order to have a chance.
How many Japanese-Americans are descendants of American slaves?

To those imbeciles who pretend America was built on slavery - there is NOTHING LEFT in America that predates the Civil War.
We took down all the confederate flags?

That war leveled the country and killed as many Americans as every other war combined. 25% of all Americans who died in all wars combined carried the Confederate flag, and morons say it's a sign of racism. No, it was a sign of States freedom while the North represented tyranny. The North winning the Civil War led to the Federal Reserve, the United Nations and now Globalism.
Then why are Confederate flags found as far north as Buffalo, New York? Southern pride, eh? Don't get any closer to Canada then that....

Meanwhile, Britain didn't kill 2% of it's population to end slavery, they bought the slaves their freedom. Anyone who thinks 325,000 Americans died to protect slavery is a buffoon.
What does Britain have to do with slavery in the United of States?

Happy Memorial Day.
Same to you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely false. If 3% of the population (blacks age 15-34) commit 50% of all crimes, if 38% of murders are committed by blacks and 31% by whites, even though there are 5 times as many whites, we have this thing (that blacks and women aren't very good at) called mathematics that allows us to take that statistic and determine that a cop is over 5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than by a white person.
So, what? There's this pesky thing called the Constitution, which says I have a right to due process and am protected from unlawful search and seisure. Respect my rights. **** off, my record is clean. No excuse for your bigotry.

Therefore, any additional concern on behalf of the police officer (or any white person) in the presence of a black person is not racism. It's realityism. It's smartism.
No, it's racism. Less than 2% of black people commit a violent crime in a given year. It's pure racism.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date
FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about
Those statistics are indeed facts. No one disputes that. You're looking for justification for your bigotry. Black folks are also marginalized, criminalized, and more likely to be poor than whites. What's your explanation for the direct correlation between poverty and violent crime?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That wasn't my argument. What the hell are you talking about?
SIR....you have been sitting here for pages saying that Ray Ray and Pookie's criminal behavior (the data, as you refer to it) was a result of institutionalized racism and mental conditions that carry over from slavery and Jim Crow within the black community. This has been your god damn argument. Now you are changing it.

Fine with murder? Nah, never said or implied that. Keep making up arguments though.
Then call out Ray Ray and Pookie then. Condemn them. Stop with the god damn excuses for them.

12 year old black kids playing with toy guns.

Horrible example..........try another one.

Even the one's who stay in high school receive an inferior education to affluent, white school districts. Which brings us back to my original point about the criminal nature by which we fund education (property taxes). Thank you for bringing us back to my original point.
It's stupid in how you turned property taxes into an institutionalized racist system. Completely and utterly stupid. Every god damn thing is racist to you. If you turn on a fake WWF pro-wrestling show and the WWF Champion isn't black, I bet you will call the WWF racist. If you turn on Disney and Darkwing Duck isn't black, I bet you call that racist. Every god damn thing is racist to you SJWs. You people SPIT on the graves of the black people who went through REAL FVCKING RACISM. Not made up racism in your head.

Why would someone with no education, health care, or employment prospects turn to selling drugs?

Hmmmm......
More excuses for Ray Ray and Pookie to keep doing the dumb shyt that they do, rather than change their behavior.....by getting Ray Ray to think he's a god damn victim. The vast majority of us start out at ZERO......some of us start at NEGATIVE. You work 2 or 3 minimum wage jobs while you go to school at night, that increases your marketability in the marketplace to where you can now attract better employment prospects.

Ray Ray and Pookie DON'T want to do that. They don't want to work for the "white man", they don't want to read "the white man's textbooks", they don't want to "go to the white man's schools", they want to SELL DRUGS and THUG.

That's the answer to your question!

The Fed controls interest rates and regulates the money supply. It doesn't control the economy.
o_O Interest rates and monetary supply are a part of MACRO-ECONOMICS, which is an aspect of measuring this thing we call.....THE ECONOMY.

What does Tyshawn Lee have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

What does Jamyla have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

What do 1,500 shootings in Chicago have to do with Tenacity not being able to get a job?

Look how this guy SKIPPED OVER EVERY bullet point, then hurried up and changed the conversation to the false notion of Tenacity not being able to get a job. Do you guys see this shyt?? He will NEVER condemn, call out, etc. the real enemy of black people in 2016, which are these motherfvcking thugs.

And I thought you said Tenacity was a whining bytch in the other thread when I was discussing how inefficient the job market was? You specifically said I needed to take personal responsibility and stop talking about how the job market was inefficient. That's WTF you said. Now are you saying I'm supposedly a victim to the institutionalized racism? Which one is it? And who the fvck said Tenacity wasn't able to get a job? If I wasn't able to get a god damn job, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now.

You made up a false notion to change the subject because you simply ran out of DEFENSES for Ray Ray and Pookie's THUG/violent a.sses.

I'm starting to think you are a black woman, the only person on Planet Earth that defends Ray Ray and Pookie THIS HARD are the stupid a.ss, weave-wearing, lip-smacking, loud mouthed, black bytches that date them, take care of them, bail them out of jail, and wash their dusty a.sses.

IF you aren't a black woman, maybe you are a FAT WHITE WOMAN, because she also dates, takes cares of, bails out, and washes Ray Ray's dusty a.ss

I've asked you to call me.............you ignored that PM.

How can anyone with a god damn heart and a straight face defend slavery, Jim Crow, housing segregation, the War on Drugs, Wall Street destroying the economy, corporate takeover of U.S. elections, the privatization of inner city public schools, slashing of unions, gutting of public sector jobs (which disproportionately hire minorities vs. the private sector), starvation wages, outsourcing jobs, privatized health care, the Prison Industrial Complex, the defense industry, U.S. dollar-oil imperialism, and drone strikes on civilians?
And I want you to name one person.....not two, not three....just one person in this thread that said anything closely resembling a defense, a cape, a cover up, etc., of the things you just mentioned. I know I damn sure haven't. But this is again just your attempt to change the conversation from the VIOLENCE of Ray Ray and Pookie.

I would hope you could. Cops shouldn't be killing anyone.
They shouldn't? Even thugs that shoot at them and run away during routine traffic stops?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.