Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

#1 way to get very lean fast

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caloric deficit also?
Replacing carbs with lean meat and vegetables will get you to caloric deficit without necessarily reducing the volume of food you take in. Complex carbs are usually calorie dense and simple carbs are usually empty. That’s why focusing on carbs is easier than counting calories.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1500 calories of healthy food is a lot of food anyways

People think they need to eat 2500 calories to feel ok - its emotional eating nonsense
This^^^ I only eat 1400-1600 calories a day of clean whole foods. Along with intermittent fasting and walking 3-5 miles 5-6 days a week. Buying a food scale in the beginning helped me tremendously. Lost 30lbs since the last week of Jan on this program.

I did start the first a couple months eating a decent amount of carbs via rice and oatmeal. So I tried an experiment where I slowly reduced the amounts till there was barley any, then cut them out and replaced with veggies and more meat/egg whites. I have more energy and feel so much better doing it this way. Some of my friends jaws drop when I tell them how little calories I eat. Most say im not eating enough.

One thing about fitness and dieting advice is almost everyone thinks their way is the only way. They're stuck with their opinion and thats totally fine. Find what works for you and stick with it. I've always like experimenting to see how my body reacts to things.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replacing carbs with lean meat and vegetables will get you to caloric deficit without necessarily reducing the volume of food you take in. Complex carbs are usually calorie dense and simple carbs are usually empty. That’s why focusing on carbs is easier than counting calories.
Bison ok? Read its really lean

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score