Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 million cash or a girlfriend who looks like this and is very loyal

???

• girl

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • money

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
its hard to compare but theresway moer men in good shape than women...
she looks like a comic book character for fuks sake...obscenely small waist, super thick muscular legs, perfect ass

people who look like comic characters are incredibly rare

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like a comic book character for fuks sake...obscenely small waist, super thick muscular legs, perfect ass

people who look like comic characters are incredibly rare
You are asking the wrong questions.

You like women who like fitness, and you've described other attributes that you like. What are you doing to find such women in your life?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are asking the wrong questions.

You like women who like fitness, and you've described other attributes that you like. What are you doing to find such women in your life?

just continue to work obsessively hard on being super fit/jacked and be the best package I can be

don't sit there and recommend hitting on women who look like that in real life. Any girl with a 10/10 body like that has a boyfriend. The 1 in a million who is actually single is looking for a professional athlete/movie star

A

AJ84

just continue to work obsessively hard on being super fit/jacked and be the best package I can be

don't sit there and recommend hitting on women who look like that in real life. Any girl with a 10/10 body like that has a boyfriend. The 1 in a million who is actually single is looking for a professional athlete/movie star
When you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.
I’m beginning to understand where your high looks standards are coming from though: photo shopped images of fit women.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The money.

That's just a female who excessively works out. I'm not really a fan of muscley females, not entirely sure why you are.

A nice body is great and all but a slim body is all I really require. I'm having sex with her vagina not her chest, ass cheeks, or stomach.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
When you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.
I’m beginning to understand where your high looks standards are coming from though: photo shopped images of fit women.
here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete too

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The money.

That's just a female who excessively works out. I'm not really a fan of muscley females, not entirely sure why you are.

A nice body is great and all but a slim body is all I really require. I'm having sex with her vagina not her chest, ass cheeks, or stomach.
would lick every inch of her body, srs

A

AJ84

here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete too

Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.

You can see she’s actually more muscular in the video than the photoshopped pics.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.

You can see she’s actually more muscular in the video than the photoshopped pics.

I see no downgrade between the pics to the video

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave likes muscles and doesn't care about boobs. Hmm.

I'll take the money. I think the girl looks freakish, like it doesn't belong in nature. It seems like putting the girl on a pedestal to be setting her worth at a million dollars. Besides, even if she was completely loyal, she could still have other red flag issues. Like what if she is a FRIGGING B!TCH, for example?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave likes muscles and doesn't care about boobs. Hmm.

I'll take the money. I think the girl looks freakish, like it doesn't belong in nature. It seems like putting the girl on a pedestal to be setting her worth at a million dollars. Besides, even if she was completely loyal, she could still have other red flag issues. Like what if she is a FRIGGING B!TCH, for example?
I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobs

the point of the thread is that the girl would be nearly perfect - she is not a *****, she would be chill as fuk

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobs
Some guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.
I actually find it embarrassing how much I like boobs. It defies all logic. :)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Some guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.
I actually find it embarrassing how much I like boobs. It defies all logic. :)
to me this is a horrible body

this is the girl in the OP before surgery - still a 10/10 body

those thighs and hips are absolutely glorious and you can tell she's an athletic beast, probably fawks like a lion too.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!

I'll take the money... in a heart beat...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!

I'll take the money... in a heart beat...
if you have a good job, save and invest intelligently for 15 years, you can get a million bucks

none of us here will ever have a girl that hot and definitely not one that hot who would be loyal to us. I gotta say, I have no idea why she got implants, her natural boobs were perfect

@zekko, I blame people like you who think it's necessary for a woman to have big boobs to be hot that influence these ladies to get fake tits. Natural B cups on a female with an athletic body is perfect

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zekko, I blame people like you who think it's necessary for a woman to have big boobs to be hot that influence these ladies to get fake tits. Natural B cups on a female with an athletic body is perfect
You're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.
lol

her natural ones pre surgery were perfect. I don't understand why so many women feel the need to destroy their bodies with silicone

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her natural ones pre surgery were perfect. I don't understand why so many women feel the need to destroy their bodies with silicone
I hate fake boobs.
But I have seen a few boob jobs I like. Penny's from Big Bang Theory appear to have been tastefully done.