she looks like a comic book character for fuks sake...obscenely small waist, super thick muscular legs, perfect assits hard to compare but theresway moer men in good shape than women...
people who look like comic characters are incredibly rare
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
she looks like a comic book character for fuks sake...obscenely small waist, super thick muscular legs, perfect assits hard to compare but theresway moer men in good shape than women...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You are asking the wrong questions.
You like women who like fitness, and you've described other attributes that you like. What are you doing to find such women in your life?
When you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.just continue to work obsessively hard on being super fit/jacked and be the best package I can be
don't sit there and recommend hitting on women who look like that in real life. Any girl with a 10/10 body like that has a boyfriend. The 1 in a million who is actually single is looking for a professional athlete/movie star
here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete tooWhen you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.
I’m beginning to understand where your high looks standards are coming from though: photo shopped images of fit women.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
would lick every inch of her body, srsThe money.
That's just a female who excessively works out. I'm not really a fan of muscley females, not entirely sure why you are.
A nice body is great and all but a slim body is all I really require. I'm having sex with her vagina not her chest, ass cheeks, or stomach.
Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete too
different girl - that's a different fitness model, although she's gorgeous too
Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.
You can see she’s actually more muscular in the video than the photoshopped pics.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobsDave likes muscles and doesn't care about boobs. Hmm.
I'll take the money. I think the girl looks freakish, like it doesn't belong in nature. It seems like putting the girl on a pedestal to be setting her worth at a million dollars. Besides, even if she was completely loyal, she could still have other red flag issues. Like what if she is a FRIGGING B!TCH, for example?
Some guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobs
to me this is a horrible bodySome guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.
I actually find it embarrassing how much I like boobs. It defies all logic.![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
if you have a good job, save and invest intelligently for 15 years, you can get a million bucksSHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!
I'll take the money... in a heart beat...
You're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.@zekko, I blame people like you who think it's necessary for a woman to have big boobs to be hot that influence these ladies to get fake tits. Natural B cups on a female with an athletic body is perfect
lolYou're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.
I hate fake boobs.her natural ones pre surgery were perfect. I don't understand why so many women feel the need to destroy their bodies with silicone
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.