Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 hour on the phone. What next?

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied immediately agreeing with a date during her lunchtime, but warning that the duration of the date will be short, because she will have to return to her work.

She works close to where I live, but she lives far away (maybe 50km away).

I have not replied her yet. What would you advise me?
My response:

"Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Let's cancel the lunch date. I'll catch up with you later."

Remember this:

Highly interested women won't establish time constraints, especially during the early phase of courtship.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always tell them i hate talking on the phone and can only handle 20 minutes of yaking, thats my limit. When 20 minutes comes i say times up, talk again later. Id also tell her you're not looking for a phone buddy and press to meet sooner rather than later. 2-3 conversations if she wont agree to a date next her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I matched on Tinder with a 48 years old woman one week ago, and we have texted each other every day. (I am 50.) She seems to be quite interested mainly due to the status gap between us.

Yesterday, we talked on the phone for the first time, and the conversation took 1 hour. During the conversation, I suggested her several times to go to sleep since she had to get up very early, but she kept on the conversation.

I also suggested her to meet her in person, and she replied that that is possible and that we should talk more times to get to know each other better.

My idea is to be now a few days without contacting her, to keep mystery and suspense on. However, I am not very sure whether that is best move to follow. What would you advise me?
You should have set up the date. Stop allowing her to lead the interaction and following her plan.