Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1.5 years difference, bulking - cutting - bulking

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes, you need to push weights to get hyooge like homie.

That has never been in question for me - EVER.

But to say that steroids do not have the effect they do is absurd.

I watch my levels like a hawk at my age; the moment I drop below 600, it's t-cyp or just for me; I'll do it shamelessly. But until then, I'll hold off to avoid facking up my HPTA and avoid organomegaly, coronary hypertrophy, hyperlipidemia, polycythemia, prostatic hyperplasia, and other niceties.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But to say that steroids do not have the effect they do is absurd.
No one is saying that though.

All that has been said is that steroids are not magic - they do little to nothing to help if your diet or training are sh!t.

Also, "steroids" is such a nebulus term.

Does 100mg Test cure bad training?
Does 1000mg Test cure bad training?
What about 1000mg test, 1600mg Deca, 400mg Tren, 54IU HGH and Humalog?

It's not as simple as "steroids do stuff". That's literally all that we're saying.
As @EyeBRollin has pointed out - we're talking past each other.

The conversations in the fitness section of this forum really are frustrating. Why we're even still on this subject is beyond me.

I admittedly do steroids. Why? Because I want to have the physique of an IFBB pro during off season - FFMI >=30 at 10%BF. This is not happening naturally.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have you ever taken any anabolic steroids?
I've tried but nearly went into renal failure from micro dosing Tren. Blood pressure went up to 190/140. My body can't handle them at all. TRT is all I can handle.

Have tried Mast E and Anavar also...Anavar wasn't terrible but BP still went up. Had to stop my first Test E cycle after about 5 weeks because it constantly felt like my head was about to explode from high BP.

That's with taking all precautions and liver supports as well. Shudder to think what would have happened without them...probably would be laying 6 feet under the ground now.

I've used Ostarine, Andarine(S-4) and LGD(SARMs) and those seemed to not cause many issues for me. Not as good as steroids obviously(although some of the newer ones are not far away), but they definitely help quite a bit over what you could achieve naturally.

LGD caused my BP to go up a decent amount. Andarine freaked me out after about 8 weeks because I was literally blind in the dark(temp effect as it attaches to receptors in your eyes effecting night vision and gets worse over time) and I had to stop it. But, at least it validates that what you have is the real deal.

I remember I had a date with a woman in a dimly lit bar and she was sitting across the table from me and I literally could not see her face. Then when I left the bar, the street I was walking down was poorly lit and I was reaching out my hand trying to walk like a blind person because I couldn't see. Didn't take anymore after that night.

Planning to actually add in Ostarine for 12 weeks starting later this week.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids is no magic bullet.. You still got to work your azz off like crazy.
No one is saying that though.

All that has been said is that steroids are not magic - they do little to nothing to help if your diet or training are sh!t.

Also, "steroids" is such a nebulus term.

Does 100mg Test cure bad training?
Does 1000mg Test cure bad training?
What about 1000mg test, 1600mg Deca, 400mg Tren, 54IU HGH and Humalog?

It's not as simple as "steroids do stuff". That's literally all that we're saying.
As @EyeBRollin has pointed out - we're talking past each other.

The conversations in the fitness section of this forum really are frustrating. Why we're even still on this subject is beyond me.

I admittedly do steroids. Why? Because I want to have the physique of an IFBB pro during off season - FFMI >=30 at 10%BF. This is not happening naturally.
Bro, did you not read the links I cited earlier? If that isn't "magic" or show you how powerful these drugs can be I honestly don't know what to tell you.

No offense, man, but you don't have the genetics to look like an IFBB pro bodybuilder. IF you want to look like that, you are going to have to use/abuse heavy amounts of gear, anyone who cares about their health would not do this. FYI, women are not typically attracted to the steroid look and often times even find it very unattractive, almost akin to being obese. You really are only impressing yourself and other guys and gay dudes lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried but nearly went into renal failure from micro dosing Tren. Blood pressure went up to 190/140. My body can't handle them at all. TRT is all I can handle.

Have tried Mast E and Anavar also...Anavar wasn't terrible but BP still went up. Had to stop my first Test E cycle after about 5 weeks because it constantly felt like my head was about to explode from high BP.

That's with taking all precautions and liver supports as well. Shudder to think what would have happened without them...probably would be laying 6 feet under the ground now.

I've used Ostarine, Andarine(S-4) and LGD(SARMs) and those seemed to not cause many issues for me. Not as good as steroids obviously(although some of the newer ones are not far away), but they definitely help quite a bit over what you could achieve naturally.

LGD caused my BP to go up a decent amount. Andarine freaked me out after about 8 weeks because I was literally blind in the dark(temp effect as it attaches to receptors in your eyes effecting night vision and gets worse over time) and I had to stop it. But, at least it validates that what you have is the real deal.

I remember I had a date with a woman in a dimly lit bar and she was sitting across the table from me and I literally could not see her face. Then when I left the bar, the street I was walking down was poorly lit and I was reaching out my hand trying to walk like a blind person because I couldn't see. Didn't take anymore after that night.

Planning to actually add in Ostarine for 12 weeks starting later this week.
God damn, man. How old were you when you went through this phase?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know what else to say if you think that steroids without lifting weights will turn you into Arnold. I'm saying they don't do anything crazy without effort applied, this is not a crazy sentiment like you make it out to be.

Most people would likely suffer heart failure from running just what Arnold was running in the 80s, simply because they don't do enough cardio to keep their heart healthy.
you don't have the genetics to look like an IFBB pro bodybuilder
That's fine, I don't care. I'm still putting on the size regardless. I have 0 interest in stepping on stage.

FYI, women are not typically attracted to the steroid look and often times even find it very unattractive, almost akin to being obese. You really are only impressing yourself and other guys and gay dudes lol.
Yeah I'm fine with that - I lift for me. Not sure if this was supposed to be a dig at me or something.
FWIW, I have been openly hit on by a number of girls and also gay dudes. I'm outside of LA so metrics are a bit skewed, but I'm sitting at a 1:1 ratio lol

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one made that argument though…
No, they argued with my statement "steroids aren't magic". Repeatedly.

I'm bailing on this thread - I just don't care to keep debating the nuances of this stuff. No one should be coming here for fitness advice.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people would likely suffer heart failure from running just what Arnold was running in the 80s, simply because they don't do enough cardio to keep their heart healthy.
Gotta be careful though as too much cardio increases Left Ventricle Hypertrophy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same adaptation. Athletic LVH from cardio training increases cardiac capacity and is benign. LVH from steroids decreases cardiac capacity and long term leads to heart failure.
Okay... Doing excessive cardio while using gear leads to and increased rate of LVH that decreases cardiac capacity and longer term leads to heart failure...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... Doing excessive cardio while using gear leads to and increased rate of LVH that decreases cardiac capacity and longer term leads to heart failure...
Yeah, that’s the gear. Steroid heart and athlete’s heart are not the same thing even though both cause LVH.

Men, it’s another reason why you shouldn’t take gear.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, it’s another reason why you shouldn’t take gear.
The studied effects of Telmisartan on hearth health is a reason why it's not as dangerous as it sounds. Telmisartan is shown to reverse LVH. One can mitigate the negatives with it.