Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The states of love and desire, for both men and women, are often confused.

Especially in the early stages, where infatuation can sometimes manifest, the infatuator confuses his or her desire for love, “I’m in love.”

However being “in love”—the state of extreme desire —is very different than “to love.”

“To love” is simply giving to another with the unequivocal intent to serve their benefit and not serve your own and without expectation of reciprocity.

In this context, you are placing another’s needs/wants before your own. This is a very advanced abstract because it belies the human nature which is to receive for thyself. And so, such a love can only be truly given by an individual whom is spiritually advanced (whereas he/she is not guided solely by human inclination)—or—by two people (or perhaps one of the two) who have bonded to such a degree whereas to hurt one is to hurt the other.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The states of love and desire, for both men and women, are often confused.

Especially in the early stages, where infatuation can sometimes manifest, the infatuator confuses his or her desire for love, “I’m in love.”

However being “in love”—the state of extreme desire —is very different than “to love.”

“To love” is simply giving to another with the unequivocal intent to serve their benefit and not serve your own and without expectation of reciprocity.

In this context, you are placing another’s needs/wants before your own. This is a very advanced abstract because it belies the human nature which is to receive for thyself. And so, such a love can only be truly given by an individual whom is spiritually advanced (whereas he/she is not guided solely by human inclination)—or—by two people (or perhaps one of the two) who have bonded to such a degree whereas to hurt one is to hurt the other.
Thanks for finally chiming in.

@guru1000 what do you reply when a woman tells you she loves you and you aren't there yet but don't want to miss handle the moment?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good AJ.

In my post I mentioned that women can only learn the deep meaning of love from men.

As proven by Hannah Arendt when she herself learned her philosophy from men such as Socrates, Saint Augustine, Kant, Goethe, Heidegger, Karl Jaspers and Walter Benjamin.

Is there anything original that women didn't learn or acquire from men besides gossiping, manipulation, breastfeeding, multitasking and giving birth ?
@Spaz please cite the text that supports your claim that Hannah Arendt learned from men

I will also add that a good amount of my higher education revealed to me that women actually led men to be deeper thinkers in MANY areas. Areas where men would have never delved if the woman hadn't led the way. As it was set up, the patriarchal society continued to credit the man for these deep thoughts, when it was really the woman who led the man.

You obviously have swallowed the lie. I'm not surprised tho b/c narrow minded thinking supports your narrative.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you the information provided you answer my question 1st.

Afraid ?
You refuse to answer my initial question and then try to bait me with this bullchit? Please child.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for finally chiming in.

@guru1000 what do you reply when a woman tells you she loves you and you aren't there yet but don't want to miss handle the moment?
I look at her intent. In most cases, she is not “love-ing” but rather in love. So what in this instance she is describing is she desires me in an extreme way.

And that’s great as I want her to desire me in that way. I don’t want to collapse or compromise that desire by responding in a manner that will create doubt or fear in her choice to desire in that capacity.

So what she is really asking in making the statement of “I love you,” is “Is it Ok and safe that I feel such a desire for you.” So I respond, “i feel the same way,” meaning, “yes it is safe.”

Let’s put questions of ethics aside regarding the above for now.

As to “real love,” I don’t earnestly believe I’ve found that in a woman to the exception of one. And she and I developed such “love” for one another that we never needed to say it, but rather only acted on it. I do believe acting on (rather than stating) “love”—that is putting their needs before yours—is the only telltale sign that IT exists genuinely and uncontrived.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that all acts are selfish - that to love and sacrifice is to do something one desires because it makes one happy. But maybe I need a little more spirit!

A

AJ84

Very good AJ.

In my post I mentioned that women can only learn the deep meaning of love from men.

As proven by Hannah Arendt when she herself learned her philosophy from men such as Socrates, Saint Augustine, Kant, Goethe, Heidegger, Karl Jaspers and Walter Benjamin.

Is there anything original that women didn't learn or acquire from men besides gossiping, manipulation, breastfeeding, multitasking and giving birth ?
Right, and men never learn for other people Spaz. Their ideas are floated down from the Gods.
Everyone learns something from someone else. Mother Teresa inspired a lot of women AND men to learn from her charity and continue her work. Helen Keller learned to use the only senses she had from another woman, her long time teacher.
Arendt’s views are learned across the world in college textbooks and biographies.
Of course more men than women have historically made an impact on society, because historically, women didn’t have the opporutunity to learn and contribute an any large scale way. So the few who did certainly stand out. And yes many of them worked with men to get there, look at the times back then. They couldn’t just walk into Harvard and apply for a job right? They needed men to to succeed, just like known men in history who made an impact needed other men and sometimes women to succeed.
The point is that there are women who made an impact, (which was your question to me), despite the barriers they faced, that men in those times didn’t face. That takes guts and to me is admirable, especially in this day where a half naked instagram bimbo gets a million followers while a young woman who volunteers her time starting schools in Africa or something gets zero attention.

There have been lots of great men in history, contributing in ways that only men could, especially when it comes to conquering lands which starts civilizations. But women have been integral to the shaping of society and civilization beyond bearing children. They complimented each other. To say that women didn’t leave an impact is dumb in the face of history.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that all acts are selfish - that to love and sacrifice is to do something one desires because it makes one happy. But maybe I need a little more spirit!
Distinction lies only in the intent.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You refuse to answer my initial question and then try to bait me with this bullchit? Please child.
Were u trying 2 use ur awesome manipulative tricks and it didn't work on Spaz ?

Tsk..tsk...tsk.

It must be frustrating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Right, and men never learn for other people Spaz. Their ideas are floated down from the Gods.
Everyone learns something from someone else. Mother Teresa inspired a lot of women AND men to learn from her charity and continue her work. Helen Keller learned to use the only senses she had from another woman, her long time teacher.
Arendt’s views are learned across the world in college textbooks and biographies.
Of course more men than women have historically made an impact on society, because historically, women didn’t have the opporutunity to learn and contribute an any large scale way. So the few who did certainly stand out. And yes many of them worked with men to get there, look at the times back then. They couldn’t just walk into Harvard and apply for a job right? They needed men to to succeed, just like known men in history who made an impact needed other men and sometimes women to succeed.
The point is that there are women who made an impact, (which was your question to me), despite the barriers they faced, that men in those times didn’t face. That takes guts and to me is admirable, especially in this day where a half naked instagram bimbo gets a million followers while a young woman who volunteers her time starting schools in Africa or something gets zero attention.

There have been lots of great men in history, contributing in ways that only men could, especially when it comes to conquering lands which starts civilizations. But women have been integral to the shaping of society and civilization beyond bearing children. They complimented each other. To say that women didn’t leave an impact is dumb in the face of history.
Even the very idea of God's were created by men.

Ain't men amazing ?

So tell me, what has women created besides children ? Oops, that too by the contribution of male DNA...

A

AJ84

Even the very idea of God's were created by men.

Ain't men amazing ?

So tell me, what has women created besides children ? Oops, that too by the contribution of male DNA...
Who gave birth to, nurtured, and raised all of those great men Spaz ;).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Who gave birth to, nurtured, and raised all of those great men Spaz ;).
Gave birth=women

Nurtured with the feminine imperative from the ages 0-5 = women

Unplugging from the feminine imperative and mentored into masculinity from the ages 5-adulthood = men ;)

They went on to be great men.

Those men who were just "nurtured" by women went on to be Incels :eek:

The truth must really be frustrating....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 it's pretty clear who is going to fail on this site. The more time that passes, the more you can clearly see who the incels will end up being.

They are the ones who spout narrow minded simpleton thinking. Refusing to contemplate critical analysis b/c it doesn't support their narrative

It's called cognitive dissonance

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@AJ84 it's pretty clear who is going to fail on this site. The more time that passes, the more you can clearly see who the incels will end up being.

They are the ones who spout narrow minded simpleton thinking. Refusing to contemplate critical analysis b/c it doesn't support their narrative

It's called cognitive dissonance
On the contrary my dear, those that adhere to your ideas of the perfect man are actually the very ones having the most problems.

And those that "disgust" you are the very ones having the most successes with women.

Now what does that imply ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So @AJ84 and @sazc have you found a single shred of item created by any women ?

There's gazillions of created items on planet earth through the ages;)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary my dear, those that adhere to your ideas of the perfect man are actually the very ones having the most problems.

And those that "disgust" you are the very ones having the most successes with women.

Now what does that imply ?
This post alone implies that you have tunnel vision and are unable to see things outside the comfort of your own self justifying (erroneous) narrative.

I see guidance and field reports from members, members who are not you, who have taken this type of information and applied it in practical ways and have been successful with women.

On the contrary, I see members, members which include you, who refuse to apply critical thinking to the information obtained here, and the one thing you all have in common is that you don't post anything about REAL LIFE experiences. You stick to the rhetoric, repeating the jargon, refusing to expand your thinking, because it's your safety net. And you are unhappy about your current situation concerning the opposite sex and you validate the belief that it's not you, it's them, with the rhetoric.

Successful members don't need to do this.

All of this is obvious. It's easy to see who's actually gaming and framing, and who's hiding, by reading the posts and seeing the content that exists in the posts and, more importantly, the content that never exists in the posts.

Happy holidays

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @AJ84 and @sazc have you found a single shred of item created by any women ?

There's gazillions of created items on planet earth through the ages;)
It always makes me chuckle when I realize that you are, yet again, attention whoring

Be well