Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Don’t kiss on the first date unless you know you’ll get laid”

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions on the following I came across.

I have tried it out yesterday. Lets see the response.Generally I always used to aim for a kiss to show further intent. Somethings sort of make sense like keeping the sexual tension but I thinks its applicable to only to high interest women.

On a first date, unless you know for 99% certainly that you are getting laid on that date, if you kiss a woman, your odds of ever having sex with her on any subsequent date go DOWN.

I have empirical data in my own spreadsheets to back this up, and every guy I’ve given this advice to has reported back that it did make a positive difference. On a first date, kino her, and sex talk her, but do NOT actually kiss her.

If you kiss her, you destroy some of the sexual tension. You also boost post-date ASD and buyer’s remorse. “OMG I don’t even know this guy’s last name and I made out with him!” All bad.

It might feel nice to kiss a woman on a first date, especially when she’s really hot and seems really receptive. But I promise it won’t be nice when she blows you off for the second date, or agrees to a second date but gets pissy when you try to escalate to sex.

I know this may not make sense to your logical male brain, but don’t kiss women on first dates. Trust me, you’ll get laid way more if you don’t kiss. Touch her, have a sexual vibe, talk about sex, keep the date to just 60 minutes, then get the hell out of there.

Save the kissing (and sex) for the second date.

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule of thumb is that you leave her wanting more. A quick kiss is ok, so is a make out session in the car (where you can at least fondle her due to the privacy). Just no extended makeout sessions outside of any sex location. Use your own judgement, but again if you can't get sexual then cut it short and leave her wanting more.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that if time and logistics are not on your side. Keep the date short and create anticipation for the next date.

The time for the first kiss, is when logistics and time will allow the opportunity for consummation. The right time is early in the date in a non public setting when "we are finally alone" . Such s outside on a walk, in a hallway away from the crowd, in an elevator alone, etc. This shows you care for her public image and alieviates and ASD she may have.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Considering I've banged over 100 women and probably have kissed 99% on the first date, I would have to strongly disagree with this theory

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I have tried it out yesterday. Lets see the response.Generally I always used to aim for a kiss to show further intent. Somethings sort of make sense like keeping the sexual tension but I thinks its applicable to only to high interest women.
Pretty stupid if you ask me, but hey, I'm just a toad.. If she passed the boner test, I'd go for the kiss. No kiss would have the female's mind wondering.. These days, you'd prob. be nexted pretty fast too.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have heard this theory from some old guy who was banging 20 and 30 year olds. he said be a gentleman in the first date and don't touch her that will drive her crazy. what i like to do is kiss on the first date (if there is attraction from both sides of course) but on the second date do a rug pull and be cold.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly, I hadn't thought about this but it makes perfect sense. Learning something new every day.

I will implement, and experiment and if works out I will start coaching this concept.

The only thing is that as always it is not always one-size-fits-all. You have to be able to read each moment and more importantly the girl.

You also have to make sure you sexualize some parts of the conversation and build that tension pretty well if you plan not to kiss her. Otherwise, you'll run the risk of being seen as platonic.

Modern Man Advice

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice sounds very ancient.
Like it was written in the 1920's.

It's completely ludicrous for the modern age.
If you're not gonna kiss her on the first date then some other guy will.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over my time in the game there has been zero correlation between first date kiss and if I sleep with the girl or not. It’s hit or miss. Some girls kiss on the first meeting and some don’t. I prefer always going for the kiss.

I had one girl who turned her head the first 2 dates, but showed all other signs of interest. Date 3 to came to my house and immediately jumped my bones. She was a plate that I banged multiple tines. She just never did kissing in public.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Otherwise, you'll run the risk of being seen as platonic
I think this is the biggest concern. Friendzoning yourself not showing intent.

I had one girl who turned her head the first 2 dates, but showed all other signs of interest. Date 3 to came to my house and immediately jumped my bones. She was a plate that I banged multiple tines. She just never did kissing in public.
Weird. I assume you would have tried to isolate her away from people and even then she turned her cheek.
Was she playing hard to get or just ASD/LMR/being shy?

I would have thought that 2 days with the cheek means she isnt interested and better to cut losses.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also follows the rule of "don't start what you can't finish".

Got a woman out on an instadate when she matched me on a swipe app. Met her at a bar, had a couple of drinks, and she kept telling me "I'd love to take you home and have passionate sex but I can't do that....but before I go, can we kiss? " Yeah that was a great case of blue balls.

Met a girl in a bar and made out with her on the dance floor. Her friends sweep in and take her away before she can give me her phone #.

Conversely
I've delivered a kiss right upon meeting a woman half a dozen times in my life and within minutes or hours been in bed with her.. I made my intent clear and she was in... There are more women I wish I'd kissed sooner/ than later because it would have changed the trajectory of the night/relationship.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The rule of thumb is that you leave her wanting more. A quick kiss is ok, so is a make out session in the car (where you can at least fondle her due to the privacy). Just no extended makeout sessions outside of any sex location. Use your own judgement, but again if you can't get sexual then cut it short and leave her wanting more.
Exactly. Short or light makeout is ok.

Probably best to avoid a heavy duty “You two should get a room” session if you are not in a location suitable to escalate.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

It actually worked out. But probably cause this chick was HI.

Anyways on 2nd date she couldnt stop touching me. And she made it a breeze for me to escalate. There was some LMR before the kiss.

But this sample is too small for any conclusion. Anyways it's probably better to go for it during the first date and then go cold on the second date.
i have heard this theory from some old guy who was banging 20 and 30 year olds. he said be a gentleman in the first date and don't touch her that will drive her crazy. what i like to do is kiss on the first date (if there is attraction from both sides of course) but on the second date do a rug pull and be cold.