"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

“can tell you anything”

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Is it a good thing or a bad thing when a woman you’ve been seeing says she feels like she can tell you anything?

Seems good at first but then thinking about it could be bad if she thinks there’s nothing she can say that will cause you to judge her and lose interest
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
when she says this, she actually wants YOU to tell her something.. like "I love you"

Her: "I feel like I can tell you anything"
You: "thats sweet" / "cool" / "mmmhm"

depends if YOU want to get serious for a LTR, because that is what she wants, and she wants you to confirm.

beware.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
when she says this, she actually wants YOU to tell her something.. like "I love you"

Her: "I feel like I can tell you anything"
You: "thats sweet" / "cool" / "mmmhm"

depends if YOU want to get serious for a LTR, because that is what she wants, and she wants you to confirm.

beware.
Would have never thought of it that way but makes sense. She has said something along those lines twice now so ya maybe second time she was hoping I’d say the same
 
Top