“can tell you anything”

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a good thing or a bad thing when a woman you’ve been seeing says she feels like she can tell you anything?

Seems good at first but then thinking about it could be bad if she thinks there’s nothing she can say that will cause you to judge her and lose interest

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she says this, she actually wants YOU to tell her something.. like "I love you"

Her: "I feel like I can tell you anything"
You: "thats sweet" / "cool" / "mmmhm"

depends if YOU want to get serious for a LTR, because that is what she wants, and she wants you to confirm.

beware.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she says this, she actually wants YOU to tell her something.. like "I love you"

Her: "I feel like I can tell you anything"
You: "thats sweet" / "cool" / "mmmhm"

depends if YOU want to get serious for a LTR, because that is what she wants, and she wants you to confirm.

beware.
Would have never thought of it that way but makes sense. She has said something along those lines twice now so ya maybe second time she was hoping I’d say the same

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called wide rapport. Deep rapport is both of you having an understanding/connection on one topic.

Wide rapport is the feeling that you can just hang out with a person and talk about anything.....or not even talk at all.

Wide rapport is the connection you want.

Guys fall into the trap of deep rapport because it feels like a connection, but it’s not. All the energy is being placed into that one topic. If you change the topic, the connection is lost and the energy is evaporated.

In a sense, deep rapport is overcompensating because you feel like you need to make things deep just to keep a woman’s attention.

Wide rapport is closer to a genuine connection than deep rapport is. It also follows the law of least effort. You don’t want to feel like you are emotionally straining yourself just talking to women.

When I talk to women, it’s never about anything deep. And topics flow without any rhyme or reason.

Basically all topics are irrelevant.

When love is present, words are unnecessary.

When words are necessary, love is not present.

Language came into existence 50,000 years ago but humans were mating long before that.

Imagine trying to develop a deep rapport without language. It doesn’t even look right.

When you hang out with a woman, talking should be optional.

It’s all about basking in each other’s presence.

Last edited: