“But i dont know you that well” objection

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, update on the expiriment.

I called her and after 10 minutes of calling en laughing i planned a date. I was suprised but expected a flake.

The next morning i got a text saying that she doesnt want to come anymore because she thinks its strange to meet someone she doesnt know. Was expected.

Things we can learn from my expiriment.
- maximum of 2 attempts of asking her on a date, second attempt only for reall really good reason
- call if you can, texting takes lots of time and you force her to give you all her attention, and it is easier to meet someone which you have spoken to.
-

Low interest girls are not worth it, the persuading wasnt even fun.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I would've given her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she was shy, but it's unlikely if it happened online and not in real life.
Anyway, a good reply IMO would be: that's what dating is for, to get to know each other better.
Shy? Shy?! Shy my ass.

Women north of 17 are either interested or not interested. Let Drake or Elon Musk ask her out, see if this objection comes up. In the 255/256 chance it does, no harm done, they'll have someone hotter in an hour.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

Okay guys, update on the expiriment.

Updates, one thing I'm glad you did.

I called her and after 10 minutes of calling en laughing i planned a date. I was suprised but expected a flake.

Ok, but still didn't actually go out on said date. You got a time and plans, but hadn't gone out.

The next morning i got a text saying that she doesnt want to come anymore because she thinks its strange to meet someone she doesnt know. Was expected.

Either Tyrone or Hiroshi hit her up, maybe Charles or Richard. Was expected.

Things we can learn from my expiriment.
- maximum of 2 attempts of asking her on a date, second attempt only for reall really good reason

Agreed.

- call if you can, texting takes lots of time and you force her to give you all her attention, and it is easier to meet someone which you have spoken to.
-

I prefer phone anyway.

Low interest girls are not worth it, the persuading wasnt even fun.

Persuading never is fun. It's an uphill battle. Low interest just means she's got Chad in the wings somewhere and/or you're not that attractive to her. If you have to negotiate and pull teeth and chase, you've lost.
Read between th- Move on and level up. She already did!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to ask her out again for a subsequent follow up experiment? Try offering a date at a very expensive restaurant to use the gold digger test!

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of logical responses here which you would expect from a male dominated forum

Gentlemen women like to play games in other news water is wet

I don't know how many times ive said it women control the frame until you take it off them

The correct response to this test is

"I don't know you that well yet"

"Is that you telling me you've got something you don't want me to find out "

This is taking her frame away and putting her in yours which you should always aim to do

a lot of attractive women want to be "pursued" they don't want to feel like they've given it up too easily because that would make them low value

This directly opposes the direct & next method , which yes I understand it weeds out time wasters and low interest women but women are so complicated these days your churn rate with this method is going to be through the fvcking roof

My EX of last year was flaky as fvck before we actually met, within a month she's telling me she loves me

Women are fvcking mental

and I am telling you if you want dates with higher quality women they will not just lay it out on a plate for you

OP's test is pretty mild
Spot on.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of logical responses here which you would expect from a male dominated forum

Gentlemen women like to play games in other news water is wet

I don't know how many times ive said it women control the frame until you take it off them

The correct response to this test is

"I don't know you that well yet"

"Is that you telling me you've got something you don't want me to find out "

This is taking her frame away and putting her in yours which you should always aim to do

a lot of attractive women want to be "pursued" they don't want to feel like they've given it up too easily because that would make them low value

This directly opposes the direct & next method , which yes I understand it weeds out time wasters and low interest women but women are so complicated these days your churn rate with this method is going to be through the fvcking roof

My EX of last year was flaky as fvck before we actually met, within a month she's telling me she loves me

Women are fvcking mental

and I am telling you if you want dates with higher quality women they will not just lay it out on a plate for you

OP's test is pretty mild
Ok but if he passes the test, will the tests end after that? They will until her options improve. Or they might not ever end outright considering dating apps

OP needs a woman he can put into a scarcity mindset from the outset, meaning no tests.

Im sorry but sticking with it is not the answer, self Improvement and purpose is the answer, she needs to feel the fear of him walking away, testing means "I have no fear of you failing, I have better options"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but if he passes the test, will the tests end after that? They will until her options improve. Or they might not ever end outright considering dating apps

OP needs a woman he can put into a scarcity mindset from the outset, meaning no tests.

Im sorry but sticking with it is not the answer, self Improvement and purpose is the answer, she needs to feel the fear of him walking away, testing means "I have no fear of you failing, I have better options"
Again very attractive women do not have scarcity mindsets when it comes to men , they are more than aware plenty of men want them

They want to see what a man is made of

if one walks away because he couldn't handle the pressure she really isn't going to give a fvck

OP isn't even under that much pressure its a very very mild test :rofl: and he's crumbled

Only a women well below your SMV is really going to be afraid of losing you in the initial stages

its only once you've had time to dominate their minds can you start to impose this sort of thing where she's petrified of losing you

Trust me I have been there and got the t-shirt

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again very attractive women do not have scarcity mindsets when it comes to men , they are more than aware plenty of men want them

They want to see what a man is made of

if one walks away because he couldn't handle the pressure she really isn't going to give a fvck

OP isn't even under that much pressure its a very very mild test :rofl: and he's crumbled

Only a women well below your SMV is really going to be afraid of losing you in the initial stages

its only once you've had time to dominate their minds can you start to impose this sort of thing where she's petrified of losing you

Trust me I have been there and got the t-shirt
Ok so if you've been there, how would you go about "Dominating Their Minds"?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so if you've been there, how would you go about "Dominating Their Minds"?
Women are emotionally chaotic especially young women they don't really even understand themselves

Feminine energy needs real masculine energy to calm it when you calm her emotions and assure her you are the type of man she needs to be with she will start to become obsessed with you because very few men are capable of not bowing into her emotional chaos

In the game a womens immagination is your greatest freind and your greatest foe

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotionally chaotic especially young women they don't really even understand themselves

Feminine energy needs real masculine energy to calm it when you calm her emotions and assure her you are the type of man she needs to be with she will start to become obsessed with you because very few men are capable of not bowing into her emotional chaos

In the game a womens immagination is your greatest freind and your greatest foe
Ok, I see what your saying but your original post was basically just encouraging orbiting which is not even remotely masculine, I would say trying to woo an uninterested woman in this way you've described above is scarcity mindset, like why even go through the motions of doing all this if she's uninterested to begin with.

A woman isn't going to expose you to her emotions if she's uninterested, she's just gonna ignore you.