“But i dont know you that well” objection

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i asked this girl out on a date and she said ‘but i dont know you that well’

How do you guys useally handle this objection?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if you know this person, yes it's a hard next, if this is somebody off the street, obviously it's more of a factual statement, a bit abrasive but even then she'd likely counter with some kind of offer.

That is basically what your fishing for, either outright compliance or a counter offer.

You are right to call this an objection, you can spend the effort trying to overcome it, learn to by googling "Overcoming objections in sales" however I feel a part of this is not rooted in abundance mindset.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The object of the date is to get to know someone, and (except for your close relatives) most people you know were once strangers to you that you got to know through personal interaction.

Your protest isn't based on whether you know me at all, but you're insecure about whether you can trust me to not take advantage of you, and I don't pander to insecurities, so let me know when you've developed some courage and we'll take it from there.
Bye.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Could've just said "I don't find you attractive." Next her, she did it to you already anyway.

Would she say this to Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, or Hiroshi? 255/256 times she wouldn't.

Everybody say it with me. Anything other than a yes, complete with the actions to back it up, is a no.

Case closed. Call the next case.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interaction is dead and there's nothing that you can do right now.

If that's the objection at the asking out on a date phase, that's a sign that she's not interested in getting to know you.

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
She slid in my instagram dm. Whe have seen each other a couple of years back because we went to the same school, for some context.

I was also thinking about nexting. Thanks for the replies.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Next. Find a hotter/younger girl.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Lot of negative perspectives in here. Women love to play coy man. How do men not realize this?

An exaggerated example of what women are like is : You ask them out and they'll be like like "hm idk "..! *fluttering eyes twirling hair*.. Most men on SS can't even get past a simple thing like that.. its hilariously shocking.

When you expect women to like you always, you just operate different. Most men take things way too seriously when it ocmes to women. Women are the opposite because they know they're value and that guys like them. They expect all guys to like them if you're messaging them asking to hang out. Just learn to be playful and get past little challenges,, Challenges are all apart of flirting and sexual tension.

Now if you're an unideal dude and not used to getting laid, maybe she is low interest.. But how the fucc will you know if you stop and get defeated at a little statement :lol:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of logical responses here which you would expect from a male dominated forum

Gentlemen women like to play games in other news water is wet

I don't know how many times ive said it women control the frame until you take it off them

The correct response to this test is

"I don't know you that well yet"

"Is that you telling me you've got something you don't want me to find out "

This is taking her frame away and putting her in yours which you should always aim to do

a lot of attractive women want to be "pursued" they don't want to feel like they've given it up too easily because that would make them low value

This directly opposes the direct & next method , which yes I understand it weeds out time wasters and low interest women but women are so complicated these days your churn rate with this method is going to be through the fvcking roof

My EX of last year was flaky as fvck before we actually met, within a month she's telling me she loves me

Women are fvcking mental

and I am telling you if you want dates with higher quality women they will not just lay it out on a plate for you

OP's test is pretty mild

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she needs convincing or is afraid of confrontation so saying that is easier. A lot of women, and people in general, have real issues with saying no.

In either case, only pursue women with high interest in you. This girl is not it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She slid in my instagram dm. Whe have seen each other a couple of years back because we went to the same school, for some context.

I was also thinking about nexting. Thanks for the replies.
I would've given her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she was shy, but it's unlikely if it happened online and not in real life.
Anyway, a good reply IMO would be: that's what dating is for, to get to know each other better.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As others have said, that's not an objection but an "add insult to injury" type of rejection.