"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

“All the girls fancy you, but they think you’re gay.”

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Originally posted by Dan_DJ
That's a difficult question. In most cases, you either have the "macho" image or you don't.
I think the best way to be is smart, but not prissy. Eg I know a man whom my female acquaintances were convinced was gay, because he had plucked eyebrows and a waxed chest.

I try to go for a smart but not overly groomed look. I usually wear a suit or a blazer but not a really flashy, fashionable one (like David Beckham would wear for example) and my hair is neat but not obsessively 'styled' and I don't wear much aftershave.

Another thing to avoid is tight white tee shirts, especially the ribbed ones, if you are quite muscly this tends to look VERY gay.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Dan_DJ
That's a difficult question. In most cases, you either have the "macho" image or you don't.
+ talk sex, talk about hot women, use them for picking up others, just be fulloutblown sexual :p Works.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Mainly people who just meat me.
lol

Tips for Not Being Called Gay:

1) Dont get meated
2) Dont get meated
3) Dont get meated
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
If you roughen your face you'd look more manly.

CHANGE YOUR WORDING.

FANCY sounds gay.

LIKE

Wanna F*ck

got the hots.

That there could be your problem
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Ok, thanks for the tips. I think I definitely need to be more sexual as I've always had a tendency to cringe from sexual topics and have tried way too hard to respect women for who they are.

I distinctly remember one time, I was lying in bed with a girl who was hot for me and I told her: "I'm not after one thing like most guys. I genuinely respect you as a person". As you can probably guess, we never had sex and she also asked me if I was gay.

I was totally AFC then and feel ashamed by it, but maybe I'm still carrying around a few residual AFC traits.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Dirtheart
...I don't mind people wondering if I'm gay and I wouldn't want to risk losing friends, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to impair my chances with women...
don't worry and don't change a thing, they are just shaken up cause they finally ran into a guy that isn't all over them. It rattles their opinion of themself right down to the bone.

Since you are obviously a good looking guy, the rules are a bit different for you. Playing hard to get can make you appear gay or conceited. Good looks can be more of a curse than you realise, you'll see what I mean when you get older.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
"are you gay?"

"why don't you come over and we'll find out" ;)



Honestly - stop hanging out with women - they're awful
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by RedZone122
"are you gay?"

"why don't you come over and we'll find out" ;)



Honestly - stop hanging out with women - they're awful
No they are the best :) Great friends to hang with they are :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I have a friend who comes across as gay, but to my bewilderment he seems to do well with the chicks.

My friend was normal once, enjoyed sports and had no effiminate antics.

Ever since he went to Italy he has been obsessed with Italian culture and dislikes American things. He is now all artsy, wears womens jeans (because they are tighter and the "tight" look is the Italian look I suppose) when he walks, his ass has a sway to it and he puts his hands behind his hips like a fag.

I do not think he is gay, but he went to the far extreme with Italian fashion and culture. The kid would never be caught drinking a beer because it is too Un-Italian I guess.

Well, if you saw him you would think he was a fudge packer, but he still manages to score chicks and hook up. He is an attractive looking guy, but not masculine. It still blows my mind away that most chicks would not be turned off by his effiminate antics.
 
Top