Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

‘This the season I guess

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s always fun this time of year to hear all the single moms poor mouth online and “I might be a struggling single mom but I’ll do whatever I have to, to make sure my kids have a good Christmas!”. Meanwhile the b!tch is dating a deadbeat Chad who ain’t contributing but yet she’s putting out the sympathy feelers hoping a beta bux will respond. Except this year isn’t working. Beta bux be no responding to her cries for help. I’m seeing this all over various platforms of social media and it’s hilarious. Hell I’ve even had a feeler put out on me by some single mom that told me last year “let’s just be friends” after a few dates. Yet, right on cue, I get a text last week that pretty much said “was just thinking of you, it’s been so long since we’ve spoken, I’m sorry things didn’t workout between us. I don’t know what I’m gonna do this Christmas, I don’t make enough at my job and this year has been hard and I want my kids to have a good Christmas. If only I could find someone to help me”. I busted out laughing at the message. God I love this time of year!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and then you deleted it. Good man.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“was just thinking of all of the guys I turned down for the Chad that knocked me up, it’s been so long since we’ve spoken, I’m sorry things didn’t workout between us. I don’t know what I’m gonna do this Christmas, I don’t make enough at my job and this year has been hard and I want my kids to have a good Christmas. If only I could find some SUCKER to help me”.
So she turned you down and now she wants you to pay for the kids of the guy that she did choose to bang. Wow. It's a shame you missed out on this quality woman.

I'd reply "yeah, it's a real shame you didn't bang me instead because I would have worn a condom. If you want you can come over right now and suck me off"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she turned you down and now she wants you to pay for the kids of the guy that she did choose to bang. Wow. It's a shame you missed out on this quality woman.

I'd reply "yeah, it's a real shame you didn't bang me instead because I would have worn a condom. If you want you can come over right now and suck me off"
Ew, no. She’s aged bad from what I can tell. She went from a solid 7 to barely a 5 now. Time hasn’t been her friend at all. You’d think she’d be begging me to date her but all she wants is money for her bastard kids. I’m good.lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ew, no. She’s aged bad from what I can tell. She went from a solid 7 to barely a 5 now. Time hasn’t been her friend at all. You’d think she’d be begging me to date her but all she wants is money for her bastard kids. I’m good.lol
Well, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that you dodged a bullet. Imagine being stuck married to her.