"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

‘This the season I guess

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It’s always fun this time of year to hear all the single moms poor mouth online and “I might be a struggling single mom but I’ll do whatever I have to, to make sure my kids have a good Christmas!”. Meanwhile the b!tch is dating a deadbeat Chad who ain’t contributing but yet she’s putting out the sympathy feelers hoping a beta bux will respond. Except this year isn’t working. Beta bux be no responding to her cries for help. I’m seeing this all over various platforms of social media and it’s hilarious. Hell I’ve even had a feeler put out on me by some single mom that told me last year “let’s just be friends” after a few dates. Yet, right on cue, I get a text last week that pretty much said “was just thinking of you, it’s been so long since we’ve spoken, I’m sorry things didn’t workout between us. I don’t know what I’m gonna do this Christmas, I don’t make enough at my job and this year has been hard and I want my kids to have a good Christmas. If only I could find someone to help me”. I busted out laughing at the message. God I love this time of year!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
and then you deleted it. Good man.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
“was just thinking of all of the guys I turned down for the Chad that knocked me up, it’s been so long since we’ve spoken, I’m sorry things didn’t workout between us. I don’t know what I’m gonna do this Christmas, I don’t make enough at my job and this year has been hard and I want my kids to have a good Christmas. If only I could find some SUCKER to help me”.
So she turned you down and now she wants you to pay for the kids of the guy that she did choose to bang. Wow. It's a shame you missed out on this quality woman.

I'd reply "yeah, it's a real shame you didn't bang me instead because I would have worn a condom. If you want you can come over right now and suck me off"
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So she turned you down and now she wants you to pay for the kids of the guy that she did choose to bang. Wow. It's a shame you missed out on this quality woman.

I'd reply "yeah, it's a real shame you didn't bang me instead because I would have worn a condom. If you want you can come over right now and suck me off"
Ew, no. She’s aged bad from what I can tell. She went from a solid 7 to barely a 5 now. Time hasn’t been her friend at all. You’d think she’d be begging me to date her but all she wants is money for her bastard kids. I’m good.lol
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Ew, no. She’s aged bad from what I can tell. She went from a solid 7 to barely a 5 now. Time hasn’t been her friend at all. You’d think she’d be begging me to date her but all she wants is money for her bastard kids. I’m good.lol
Well, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that you dodged a bullet. Imagine being stuck married to her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top