Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stimulate sexual desire in a woman without contact?

Reaction score
I’m a recovering AFC in a relationship, i’ve been dating this girl for 2 months now, we haven’t done anything sexual yet. we have so much chemistry in person and our conversations are boring over texts. i can’t see her everyday cause i have such a busy schedule and she has school but i make time to see her here and there, i want to know to spice things up cause i can tell that she’s low key getting bored.

i had nice guy syndrome and i recently read the books “No more mr nice guy and The rational Male” which changed my POV on a lot and i’m working on myself and my mentality
i like her but i don’t know how to make her want to sexually desire me without much contact.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
2 months?

Either she isn't interested in you in that way or you are friend zoning yourself.

3 dates should be the limit in terms of considering whether she is worth any more time.

If things are progressing towards sex more and more each date and/or logistics aren't great, then 4 or 5 dates is acceptable. Anything after that and either she feels you have no balls to go for what you want or she simply isn't interested in you like that.

After two months she should literally be trying to rape you if she had sexual interest in you.

Grow a set of balls and escalate with her.

Reaction score
i used to tell myself that i’m being respectful and i should wait for the right moment lol
you’re probably right king. i should take initiative and cut her off if she doesn’t reciprocate

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to tell myself that i’m being respectful and i should wait for the right moment lol
you’re probably right king. i should take initiative and cut her off if she doesn’t reciprocate
If you're a visual guy, you can at least try to get her to send you topless photos or whatever you're into. Or see if she's willing to pose for you and let you take pics of her. Before breaking off with her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No you are acting like a person who is scared to escalate. There is nothing respectable about not showing sexual interest in an appropriate amount of time.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a recovering AFC in a relationship, i’ve been dating this girl for 2 months now, we haven’t done anything sexual yet. we have so much chemistry in person and our conversations are boring over texts. i can’t see her everyday cause i have such a busy schedule and she has school but i make time to see her here and there, i want to know to spice things up cause i can tell that she’s low key getting bored.

i had nice guy syndrome and i recently read the books “No more mr nice guy and The rational Male” which changed my POV on a lot and i’m working on myself and my mentality
i like her but i don’t know how to make her want to sexually desire me without much contact.
Are you actually officially dating? Or did you make that up in your head unilaterally? Did you ask her out on a date officially?

Spending a lot of time with a woman, without any level of intimacy, isn't dating. It's just being friends.

You've probably exceeded the statute of limitations for initiating something sexual as BackInTheGame said.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Friendzoned.

Reaction score
Are you actually officially dating? Or did you make that up in your head unilaterally? Did you ask her out on a date officially?

Spending a lot of time with a woman, without any level of intimacy, isn't dating. It's just being friends.

You've probably exceeded the statute of limitations for initiating something sexual as BackInTheGame said.
we are dating. i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes lol.
i wouldn’t have bothered to purse her if i didn’t feel reciprocation.

Reaction score
Friendzoned.
She calls herself my girlfriend and i don’t really do much for her (financially). so i don’t see any reason to pretend though.
i literally asked her to be my girlfriend in the most direct way possible and she said yes

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are dating. i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes lol.
i wouldn’t have bothered to purse her if i didn’t feel reciprocation.
Well sh!t, you're better off than half the guys on here already.

I assume your gf passes the boner test. All you really need to do is let her see you ogling her. And then smile unapologetically when she catches you doing it.

Attraction is best communicated non-verbally.