Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much pointless complaining from men these days

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
OK, took a year hiatus from dating and manosphere content, still no change. Now what?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
OK, took a year hiatus from dating and manosphere content, still no change. Now what?

At the risk of asking a rhetorical question: Did you actually apply what you heard from the Manosphere content you consumed out in reality? If so, did you do so on a regular basis, or did you throw in the towel after two attempts, which resulted in things not going exactly the way you believed they should have? I.E. She went home with you, got into bed with you, and the night was fairly entertaining... She just wasn't down for letting you chain her up quite yet

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You focused time on your job and finances like you should. However, you did not put much effort into yourself and expect your career to carry over. I hate to break it to you, but boring stable meh men are a dime a dozen and not in high demand sexually.
Oh well

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is challenging. Advancing your career is challenging. Becoming financially well off is challenging. Staying in shape is challenging.

Why do men expect dating to be easy? Either they can accept the challenge head on or go cry to Mommy, makes no difference to me
Well said

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true. Many of us could have had a faithful female. We let a few good girls slip away because we still wanted to play the field and they were not " hot" enough. I was a hypersexual emotionally stunted man in my 20's. I slept with anything half decent, I had no solid career prospects and was not even thinking about a family. I chased after the crazy chicks just because they were hot. I was no different than a hypergamous female.

It is hypocritical of me to judge thots when I was just as lost in my 20's. Women model themselves after the men in the society. This is a tough pill to swallow. Luckily the universe blessed me with my current fiance and this time I am mature enough to handle it.

In summary I agree. Many of us should stop complaining because we had enough SMV to get a couple decent girls. We messed it up. I am still haunted by the hearts I broke ( of good women) in my 20's.
This!!!

I have had hundreds and hundreds of opportunities to get with women that saw me as King. But, they all were too " normal " for me.

Now I'm in this predicament where I absolutely don't want damaged goods ( even though I'm damaged myself), but I also long for the " female warmth " as I've always been doing.

Acceptance is key. I look back and on a sexual level I've did everything I wanted to do twice. Instead of being bitter might as well look back at it with a big smile from ear to ear.

Reaction score
"There were a number of measures the West took to have most men able to get a home, wife, and kids if they wanted to do so. Not all, but most"

The Industrial Revolution definitely made it possible for millions of men to achieve a level prosperity which had previously been accessible to all except the aristocracy and landed gentry. This wasn't the result of a benevolent cabal in Washington, London, or/and Berlin deciding "We need to make the lives of men easier, out of the goodness of their hearts"

Actually, most humans have more female ancestors than male https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool In other words, a large segment of the male population WAS NOT able to mate in earlier centuries

"But sure, not every man got those and some died incel"

As the evidence demonstrates, it was more than just a few

"There were also actual communities, institutions, and social scenes that made it easy for men to get women"

Unless a fella is living in the wilds of Alaska, or deep in the hurt of. The Amazon Jungle, here in The 21st Century he's living in a community replete with more food, clothes, books, entertainment, and yes women than at anytime in history. Yeah, there are currently some policies which obstruct many citizens(especially men)from gaining the proficiencies necessary for them to climb the socioeconomic ladder, and it's wise to pursue the amendment or abolishing of these policies, but this is a separate conversation from the one we're having now

"None of my uncles or grandfathers struggled or had to become some dumb bullsh-t to find mates"

Yeah, our ancestors either married the gal they went to prom with or acquiesced to marriages which had been arranged by someone other than themselves. Can't help but suspect that a world where we're free to pursue the women we desire, or choose not to pursue at all, is much more desirable, for all it's occasional hassles
yeah, in this video, i believe it is mentioned that arranged marriage, people being set up or introduced to each other by families/friends, used to be more of the norm centuries ago, generations ago:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, in this video, i believe it is mentioned that arranged marriage, people being set up or introduced to each other by families/friends, used to be more of the norm centuries ago, generations ago:
There are no "solutions" in life, only trade-offs. Being free to date and marry who we desire means that we have to get out from behind our keyboards, and be active out in the world

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See my post to you in the other thread I made minutes ago. It was NOT centuries ago. Go ask every boomer and Gen Xer you know how they met their spouse. Likely close to none cold approached a stranger or had to be a bionic man to attract a woman.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
See my post to you in the other thread I made minutes ago. It was NOT centuries ago. Go ask every boomer and Gen Xer you know how they met their spouse. Likely close to none cold approached a stranger or had to be a bionic man to attract a woman.

Many of us had parents who married each other, after a 10 minute courtship, and having not dated anyone else prior. Lots of folks earlier in The 20th Century were motivated to marry by unplanned, unwanted pregnancies. The results of all this were, for the most part, miserable homes for both the parents and kids

While I'm not a fan of the regression our entire society has undergone from '16-the present, let's not romanticize the past too ferociously just yet

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of us had parents who married each other, after a 10 minute courtship, and having not dated anyone else prior. Lots of folks earlier in The 20th Century were motivated to marry by unplanned, unwanted pregnancies. The results of all this were, for the most part, miserable homes for both the parents and kids

While I'm not a fan of the regression our entire society has undergone from '16-the present, let's not romanticize the past too ferociously just yet
I get your points. However I’m not romanticizing it. You can read my other post as well. There is no romanticization, only a description of what I experienced and observed. I could’ve also described the dark side of the Gen X latchkey kid era of NYC.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS to the two of you ^^ the USA from 1950-2000 was most certainly better overall than what we have today.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I get your points. However I’m not romanticizing it. You can read my other post as well. There is no romanticization, only a description of what I experienced and observed. I could’ve also described the dark side of the Gen X latchkey kid era of NYC.
I wasn't trying to imply that you were romanticizing the past. I was referring more to the whitewashed view of the early 20th Century and all days prior to that The Manosphere, Fox Non-News, and talk radio have infected the minds of many men with

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
BS to the two of you ^^ the USA from 1950-2000 was most certainly better overall than what we have today.
Yeah, if you were a dark-complexioned or yellow-skinned man from The 50s-well into The 70s, you could look forward to frequently being denied a meal in many a restaurant throughout the nation on account of your skin color, hair, and facial features, as well as accommodations in many hotels. The less said about the many professions you were denied access to if you weren't a pasty-colored guy, the better. And dating? Be prepared to either confine yourself to women of your own color or/and ethnicity, or risk physical assault/possibly murder if you dared to love a women who didn't share your complexion and heritage

The next time Doc Brown is in the neighborhood, have him loan you The DeLorean for a few days, and take a trip back to The 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Let us know how well you functioned without your Smartphone, Spotify, peak cable TV, The Internet more generally, etc etc

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about the excessive complaining
Also supposedly venting doesn’t decrease anger it may actually perpetuate it. I need to dive into the research to confirm this