Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Horny" then silence.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
12am messaging a girl im dating she asks how im doing i answer ask about herself she answers "horny" i ask her if that was usual after she finished projects, and that i was all for it. She said that she likes to pleasure herself after stressfull projects. I told her she shouldnt be doing it all by herself. Then silence.

Whats the deal according to you guys??

Last dinner we had she told me how she had fun impersonating a younger girl to fish for pervs and enjoyed setting up appointments and teasing these people to then bale.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Her: "horny"
You: "Fine, you twisted my arm. On my way".

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12am messaging a girl im dating she asks how im doing i answer ask about herself she answers "horny" i ask her if that was usual after she finished projects, and that i was all for it. She said that she likes to pleasure herself after stressfull projects. I told her she shouldnt be doing it all by herself. Then silence.

Last dinner we had she told me how she had fun impersonating a younger girl to fish for pervs and enjoyed setting up appointments and teasing these people to then bale.
That was your opening to get really X-rated with her. In my opinion, You should have responded like this...

You: So how are you doing
Her: Horny
You: Too bad i'm not there to grab you by your hips, Spread your legs wide open and slowly slide my c0ck in that dripping wet pvssy.

Guaranteed response from her 100%. At the very minimum she would ask you to continue telling her more.

Women sometimes give us Men an opening to get really verbally ballsy and deep down inside, this makes them incredibly horny for you. Especially visualization. Women visualize things when you make descriptions about how you'd fvck them.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "horny"
You: "Fine, you twisted my arm. On my way".
She lives with family, i tr
That was your opening to get really X-rated with her. In my opinion, You should have responded like this...

You: So how are you doing
Her: Horny
You: Too bad i'm not there to grab you by your hips, Spread your legs wide open and slowly slide my c0ck in that dripping wet pvssy.

Guaranteed response from her 100%. At the very minimum she would ask you to continue telling her more.

Women sometimes give us Men an opening to get really verbally ballsy and deep down inside, this makes them incredibly horny for you. Especially visualization. Women visualize things when you make descriptions about how you'd fvck them.

You probably are correct, i played it more subtle since we never even kissed. But i thought i made it clear i was ready to play.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You probably are correct, i played it more subtle since we never even kissed. But i thought i made it clear i was ready to play.
Lmao...you never have even kissed? This chick is just messing with you

Igetit!

Reaction score
12am messaging a girl im dating
, i played it more subtle since we never even kissed.

Hmm. So.......you're dating a girl that you've never kissed before. Odd.

You also said this chick still lives with her parents. So I take it you two both must be in high school.

Does she consider the two of you to be "dating" as well?

she asks how im doing i answer ask about herself she answers "horny" i ask her if that was usual after she finished projects, and that i was all for it. She said that she likes to pleasure herself after stressfull projects. I told her she shouldnt be doing it all by herself. Then silence.
Hmm. Well...if you two have never even kissed,what makes you think you can just bypass that and just go straight to sex/and/or "pleasuring" her? And WHY haven't you two kissed yet?

Have you tried and gotten turned down....or simply not tried at all? And you say you two "are dating"?

This is some Twilight Zone sh*t right here.

I'm more interested in what YOUR DEAL is,to be honest. Chicks play games and tease all the time,that's nothing new. But to be "dating" one whom you've yet to have even a single kiss with,that's what's odd.

If that's the case....if she likes playing games and toying around with people,then why is her "I'm horny" then her disappearing such a shock to you? She straight up TOLD YOU what she likes to do and how she enjoys screwing around with people.

What,did you think she'd mess around with everyone else,but be straightforward only with YOU?

You think you were the exception to her BS and games?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes you definitely played it too subtle. If you get an opportunity like that again, You have to go all out X-rated. You may have even turned her off by being too subtle and she didn't bother to respond.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score

You also said this chick still lives with her parents. So I take it you two both must be in high school.

Hmm. Well...if you two have never even kissed,what makes you think you can just bypass that and just go straight to sex/and/or "pleasuring" her? And WHY haven't you two kissed yet?

Have you tried and gotten turned down....or simply not tried at all? And you say you two "are dating"?

I'm more interested in what YOUR DEAL is,to be honest. Chicks play games and tease all the time,that's nothing new. But to be "dating" one whom you've yet to have even a single kiss with,that's what's odd.

If that's the case....if she likes playing games and toying around with people,then why is her "I'm horny" then her disappearing such a shock to you? She straight up TOLD YOU what she likes to do and how she enjoys screwing around with people.

What,did you think she'd mess around with everyone else,but be straightforward only with YOU?

Dating as i we went o 2 dates. I have not gone for the kiss close.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly yes i did, it never seemed like she was in for that reason.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you definitely played it too subtle. If you get an opportunity like that again, You have to go all out X-rated. You may have even turned her off by being too subtle and she didn't bother to respond.
FML.

But what dont kill makes you stronger. Next time i'll play it smarter!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine imo

Subtle is fine. James Bond is subtle

The problem is the girl not you

Let her play her games with someone esle

Keep your frame

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have gone over...

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine imo

Subtle is fine. James Bond is subtle

The problem is the girl not you

Let her play her games with someone esle

Keep your frame
Nobody is perfect, i played the moment. This morning i txt her to come over for dinner so i could spank her for being a tease. That didnt go well either still silence.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FML.

But what dont kill makes you stronger. Next time i'll play it smarter!
Yes, Don't play it smarter, play it dirtier. Girls/Women are kinkier than you could ever imagine. Don't be afraid to talk X-rated to a female when the opportunity presents itself. She will, ad minimum be incredibly intrigued at the fact that you has the balls to say something like that to her and at maximum, its going to make her panties SOAKED! and she'll beg you to come over.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Don't play it smarter, play it dirtier. Girls/Women are kinkier than you could ever imagine. Don't be afraid to talk X-rated to a female when the opportunity presents itself. She will, ad minimum be incredibly intrigued at the fact that you has the balls to say something like that to her and at maximum, its going to make her panties SOAKED! and she'll beg you to come over.

This morning i txt her to come over for dinner so i could spank her for being a tease. That didnt go well either still silence.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is perfect, i played the moment. This morning i txt her to come over for dinner so i could spank her for being a tease. That didnt go well either still silence.
My guess is that she's turned off. You shouldn't have texted her and let her text you. Let it smooth over and wait for her to initiate a conversation. Once again, next opportunity, go X-rated.