Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when you're not sure a girl has a boyfriend?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this girl's number, I see her around campus a lot. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. Is it the right move just to straight up ask if she's single? I'd like to just use my words and ask, but I feel like it isn't the right move. Cause if she says yes and I still escalate that seems kinda sleazy. I'm about to learn how to smoothly steal a girl from her boyfriend. Some don't like that but I wanna learn.

How would you Don Juans handle this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask, imo if she gave you her number she is available.
Not always the case in this day and age. She could be looking for a friend to swoon over her and take advantage of to do **** for her while leading you on, she could be with a jackass she’s been dating for years but wants to go on dates because she’s tired of going to McDonald’s once a month but she’s not going to leave him no matter what, etc. Girls giving you their number these days are no longer the slam dunk it used to be.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just assume she is single but also don't go out of your way for this women or become attached.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger me would ask the same question.
Current me doesn't give a sh!t.

She has to flat out tell you she has a boyfriend, without you asking.
Never assume anything from the beginning.
If she wants to c0ck block you, she'll let you know.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this girl's number, I see her around campus a lot. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. Is it the right move just to straight up ask if she's single? I'd like to just use my words and ask, but I feel like it isn't the right move. Cause if she says yes and I still escalate that seems kinda sleazy. I'm about to learn how to smoothly steal a girl from her boyfriend. Some don't like that but I wanna learn.

Why do you care if she hasn't said anything about it?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all bring up very good points. I'm just gonna go for it. Time to bring my Game to the next level...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all bring up very good points. I'm just gonna go for it. Time to bring my Game to the next level...
Honestly, if you approached her and she gave you her digits it is obvious she is interested in you. She may or may not have a boyfriend, and for the most part if a woman has one they will mention him to you. However, you should also be aware of the fact that women are often "talking to" multiple guys at the same time, especially if she is attractive and likable. You should also be speaking to multiple women as well, if you see a cute girl on campus, in your class, etc. approach her and make a move. Get numbers, text girls and invite them out to something fun but casual. If one flakes or goes NC on you just text another girl.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"B!tch keep sh!t player
Long as I don't find out, lil baby I don't care"

-Blueface

A girl told me she's seeing someone earlier this week after she gave me her number. I sent her that, minus the profanity, and invited her out anyways. Mainly for laughs. I found it quite comical.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you approached her and she gave you her digits it is obvious she is interested in you. She may or may not have a boyfriend, and for the most part if a woman has one they will mention him to you. However, you should also be aware of the fact that women are often "talking to" multiple guys at the same time, especially if she is attractive and likable. You should also be speaking to multiple women as well, if you see a cute girl on campus, in your class, etc. approach her and make a move. Get numbers, text girls and invite them out to something fun but casual. If one flakes or goes NC on you just text another girl.
That’s the modus operandi

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"B!tch keep sh!t player
Long as I don't find out, lil baby I don't care"

-Blueface

A girl told me she's seeing someone earlier this week after she gave me her number. I sent her that, minus the profanity, and invited her out anyways. Mainly for laughs. I found it quite comical.
Hahaha how’d she respond to that?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 women always have a guy or two or more she's dating, one or two she's fking, etc. Even the nicest girl would be dating several guys, one at a time, and there will be sex here and there. It's our guys' damaged beta male perspective that leads us to this false reality bs we want to see all around us, one girl, one relationship! It's wrong. No need to women hate either, realize you're in lala land mentally, and get rid of all thee fog and mist to see things the way they are, it would help you make right decisions.

If you go ahead and ask her whether she has a boyfriend or is single or any kind of combination of this question, you are going to demonstrate feminine attributes of yourself which will turn her off.

You just have to assume she is single if she wants to meet with you. I assume she sees me as a 6 out of 10 if she's down for a date with me, which just means I need to bring her interest level up to 8 before I fk her. It works. If she does bring her having a boyfriend during your courtship (before sex), that just means she is not interested in you sexually.

You gotta drop that beta male mentality, link.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

You got the number. Nothing good can come from asking if she’s single. Don’t ask.

Irrespective of her relationship status, it would be in your best interest to keep things discreet. Don’t tell your buddies that you have a date with this girl or you hooked up with her. Don’t mention her at all.

1. If she’s single, she’ll appreciate that you don’t kiss and tell.

2. If she’s not single, there is less chance of big Brett/Bruno/Tyrese finding out about it lol.

Win-win.

You will find out in due course if she’s actually single. But now isn’t the time. Don’t ask.

Good luck man.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you are even questioning whether or not this woman has a boyfriend, seriously. She gave you her number, just go out on a date to something casual, have fun and see what happens. You are already setting yourself up for failure by thinking about something based on your imagination and may behave out of insecurity with this woman, don't do that.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's insecurity think - 'does she like me' basically. She sees you as 6 out of 10 mthfrkr, that's enough to start communicating, if she sees you as something she'd hit she'll go out on a date with you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Add her to your rotation