Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it possible that the dashing "Warrior Prince" Harry, having married a cougar, is now a complete Beta?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video with fellow SoSuave member (he seems to have been inactive for a while) Rollo Tomassi where he discusses Harry (@ ~ 18:00)

It's been in the news that Harry's new cougar wife is some type of animal-rights activist, so Harry has given up his annual family pheasant hunt to please her. This seems extraordinarily incongruent with Harry's persona of being an alpha military man (and yes, he was a legitimate soldier, so much so that his commanders had to be concerned with him being a golden target in Afghanistan) and otherwise alpha stud with the ladies (of course, helped on by being royalty, which is the equivalent of just being a wealthy celebrity, etc.).

Perhaps there is a "beta gene" that is in family, since his great-great-uncle Edward VIII gave up his constitutional monarch job to marry a rather plain-looking single mommy?

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This seems extraordinarily incongruent with Harry's persona of being an alpha military man (and yes, he was a legitimate soldier,
No he wasn’t. He didn’t see battle in Afghanistan.

alpha stud with the ladies (of course, helped on by being royalty, which is the equivalent of just being a wealthy celebrity, etc.).

Being royalty and/or a wealthy celebrity has nothing to do with being ‘Alpha.”

Perhaps there is a "beta gene" that is in family, since his great-great-uncle Edward VIII gave up his constitutional monarch job to marry a rather plain-looking single mommy?
Being married has nothing to do with being Beta or Alpha. Boy wake up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This habit the "Red Pill Community" has of seeing the world only through the labels of alphas and betas is laughable.

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man is as beta as it gets. I give the relationship 10 years at most, probably sooner.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that once a man settle down his test levels drop while hers grow to match them in behaviour.

Its not the first time that a man turns "beta" after getting married, the mystery is why he dropped a sea a teenage british pvssy for that used up old shoe.

In his place I would have been the creepy old man banging young hotties and running roids to keep up with energy, libido and muscles till my 70s.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the first time that a man turns "beta" after getting married, the mystery is why he dropped a sea a teenage british pvssy for that used up old shoe.

In his place I would have been the creepy old man banging young hotties and running roids to keep up with energy, libido and muscles till my 70s.
Teenage pvssy? What is wrong with you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenage pvssy? What is wrong with you
Nice comment remind me the one of some post wall woman...how dare I giving preference to 19yrs old girls rather than "experienced mature women"?

Bro this is not the place for going SJW, you made yourself ridicolous enough in the immigration thread.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice comment remind me the one of some post wall woman...how dare I giving preference to 19yrs old girls rather than "experienced mature women"?

Bro this is not the place for going SJW, you made yourself ridicolous enough in the immigration thread.
You said teenage pvssy. That would mean you either endorse or engage in pedophilia.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said teenage pvssy. That would mean you either endorse or engage in pedophilia.
When men talk about teen girls they intend late high school and early university girls, you would know if you were to attend men instead of going out with your mom and your sisters the whole day.

Not sure if woman in disguise or soyboy btw, hard to tell the difference between u people, SJW for that Im sure.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes hunting is beta, modern day hunting is beta. Hunting animals for food or survival is not beta. Sitting in camoflaogue and shooting an animal is weak and cowardly
Or maybe using tactics? Lions hide in the bushes and hunt with tactics as a crew. They cowards, too?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting is masculine when your very essence of survival is on the line, not some smug white men who do it for sport or leisure to hang up on their wall gtfoh. Our ancestors hunted with out guns. Hunters are cowards. That's back words euro peon stuff sorry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are not a math problem. Being older doesn't matter when you have perfect chemistry and she's hot. In fact, there's a certain appeal to older women(more wisdom, albeit jaded).

I prefer significantly younger women, but it's not black and white. Actually, id almost take an older woman over same- age where it's a d1ck measuring contest the whole time lol
So you dont like women to outman you? To have a larger virtual c0ck then yours and project it so strongly you can't get erections?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangbangers in Chicago use tactics to kill rivals and sometimes end up hitting innocent people. That's not masculinity that's toxic femininity no grasp on emotional intelligence due to poor mother parenting and no father

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lions hunt to eat and survive not for game moron
Sometimes they do kill unnecessarily tho, it's called surplus killing. They kill way more animals then they can eat and just leave the bodies. A lot of animals do this too

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to remember he's doing what his bothers is doing, making a family like his brother. He see's his brother is happy and he hoping the same for himself. She seems like a smart women to get a guy like that and she knows what it takes to keep him. he's only giving up shooting animals for the wife that will support him and be there though thick and thin. She knows what the benefits are to being with him.