"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Primal Diet / Raw Meat - ask me anything

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Europe
increased risk of chronic disease due to its strict elimination of entire food groups like grains and legumes
Utter nonsense. Real talk. I don't care anymore.

It is not merely that "viruses don't exist" in the manner presumed by conventional medicine, but rather that the conceptual apparatus by which viruses have been defined, isolated, and invoked as causal agents of disease is itself methodologically unsound and philosophically incoherent. The so-called viral paradigm relies on a set of assumptions—about contagion, isolation, and pathogenicity—that dissolve under critical scrutiny. Electron micrographs, cytopathic effects in vitro, and PCR amplification are not ontological proofs. They are technical outputs susceptible to misinterpretation within an epistemic framework already committed to exogenous causality.

On this fragile foundation rests the global “get-your-vaccine” imperative: a biopolitical script that weaponizes fear, standardizes human biology, and renders the population a perpetual market for intervention. But if the virological premise is illegitimate—if no viral entities have ever been truly isolated in the classical sense, purified, and shown to cause disease in accordance with Koch’s or even Rivers’ postulates—then the entire edifice collapses into performative scientism. What is paraded as urgent care becomes instead a ritual of compliance, a theatre of inoculative control.

The crisis, then, is not just biomedical but civilizational. Western medicine, having built its empire on the doctrine of invisible invaders and the technologization of human health, now faces epistemological unmooring. The ideology of exogenous risk—of the body as perpetually vulnerable and in need of surveillance, enhancement, and prophylaxis—is increasingly untenable. Like all edifices erected on conceptual quicksand, this one is beginning to buckle. Its collapse may not be sudden, but it will be systemic. Once the metaphysics of contagion is dislodged, the expansive, lucrative, and authoritarian interventionalist model will follow.

In its place will arise not only a new medicine, but a new metaphysic of health: one that honors endogenous coherence, environmental attunement, psychological salubrity, and the irreducible singularity of the human organism—not as an object of perpetual pharmacological modulation but as a living totality. The pseudopathogenic worldview is not merely mistaken; it is megalopathogenic, self-reinforcing delusion whose greatest symptom is the very institutional gigantism that sustains it.

If this was real life in front of an audience, I would figuratively rip you apart badly enough for you to call me daddy. You can consider yourself lucky to be able to hide behind AI-generated propaganda. But at this point, I'm fairly confident even someone that barely knows anything about nutrition can tell your total lack of knowledge. Imagine being delusional enough to claim grains and legumes PREVENT chronic disease. They are the CAUSE.

This post might be bound to grab the attention of the side owner. If that happens, I ask to evaluate it from a neutral point of view. Who has what interests? What can I gain by posting this? Meanwhile, what can he prevent by posting this? Where is the industry that needs to be defended?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Europe
So how high is your cholesterol?
Didn't measure it so far, but I would imagine literally of the charts. I'm feeling better now than I ever have in my life. My assumption is the current medical guidelines are completely wrong. If you look up what the human body is made of, it all makes sense.

Sometimes, young people under 20 are stunned, then I tell them stuff like, "Let's see in 1-2 years, I'll be faster/stronger than you." Normally, people at 28yo feel like they will be out of their prime soon and it shows. Then there is me, boldly starting some friendly competition with people 10 years younger. Some that have been longer on the Diet than me claim they are able to compete even with people 20-40 years younger than them. I'm often told I'm "different from the other old people" by younger folks.

Its a great feeling.

In real life, I'm having a much easier time convincing people. Nobody online sees how I look and how I perform.


And how painful are your bowel movements?
Before this diet, I felt like dying sometimes. Read the first Post.

Now? I'm doing calisthenics and sprints like an athlete several times a week. Progress is completely insane. As long as I make sure to eat raw meat every single day, my body runs like I'm 18 yo. If I diverge from this diet, even slightly, I feel increasing stomach discomfort. But the main issue is regeneration, as there is absolutely no way I can keep up my training routine without raw meat.

The hot baths as described in the diet are also amazing. Although they are not relaxing at all and feel like a hardcore cardio exercise. They are probably of the same importance for the effects I described as eating raw meat is.


TLDR:

I'm as healthy as it gets.
 
Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,900
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Europe
Infinity lulz.
I'm currently running an experiment.

Before this diet, at the end of cutting, I was around 75kg(165lb) at 185cm(6'1). Meaning I started this diet and bulking at the same time.

What would happen if someone does an ultra-clean "dirty" bulk with this diet? You rarely see anything about this on the internet, even on specific forums. The results will surely be interesting, no matter how it goes.

My original target range was 93kg(205lb). Now, normally, I would take this VERY slow. But I purposefully do it as aggressively as humanly possible. I won't be tracking macros at all. It took some serious willpower because this diet is extremely satiating, but I managed. I gained 25kg(55lb) in about 2 months, currently at around 90kg(~198lb) and so far it's going quite well. I'm actually considering going up all the way to over 100kg(220lb).

If anyone is wondering "this guy has no idea about bodybuilding." I'm primarily doing calisthenics with bodybuilding as a secondary objective. I'm aware of compromising part of the aesthetics and skills that would be possible with only one objective. Basically, what I'm trying to do is, go up as high as I can until I either start looking fat or my relative strength is unable to keep up. After that point, I will go back to cutting. That will be the interesting part.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Didn't measure it so far, but I would imagine literally of the charts. I'm feeling better now than I ever have in my life.
How you feel has nothing to do with lipid bio markers. I suggest you check it.

My assumption is the current medical guidelines are completely wrong.
They are not wrong. At least, not in the direction you’re thinking. Some cardiologists want to see even lower cholesterol guidelines than what current exist
 

plumber

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
846
interesting topic. can you explain why blue zones have the longest life for humans yet are not following this diet ?? in fact some of the practice is directly apposed.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Europe
How you feel has nothing to do with lipid bio markers. I suggest you check it.
Sigh ...

Let's say you want to get rich. Would you look at poor people to get there? No, of course not! You will be looking at people like hardworking store owners or ruthless billionaires. Rightfully so, because what can these bums teach you?

What if you want to get women? Would you listen to some incels and people in a toxic relationship with an average woman? Would you listen to "science"? Absolutely not. I would bet good money you couldn't care less what "science" says on this topic. What you will do is look at local chads and forums like Sosuave. And most before anything, your own experience.

But then Nutrition! "Science said xyz!" and "How you feel has nothing to do with how healthy you are." Listen to yourself. Do you truly believe this? Trust your senses. The scientists you believe in are more often than not completely out of shape, even frail and sickly. I can tell from the way you emphasize a singular marker such as cholesterol that you never read the raw data from start to finish of any study. If you did, you would often say, "How can these people have a degree or even a PhD? They can't even put one and one together!" In a perfect world, it would be mandatory for a nutrition scientist to be in some kind of shape, even if they are 50–60 years old. I'm being completely serious. Why would anyone believe their studies that are in-vitro more often than not, would matter for real humans in the real world?

They are not wrong. At least, not in the direction you’re thinking. Some cardiologists want to see even lower cholesterol guidelines than what current exist
I know a cardiologist personally. I also know a dentist and two general doctors who I talked with outside a professional setting. Ironicly, you are far more certain of what you are talking about than any of them are. None of them is parroting "science". Every time I brought this topic up they reacted with interest instead of ridicule. The cardiologist in particular asked me things like a kid despite being over twice my age. Being open-minded, yet critical thinking is a fundamental requirement to rise in the world. At least that's my opinion.

There are two types of people. Let's assume both did see a literal ghost.
  1. "What did just happen? Was it ... or maybe ... ?"
  2. "Must be my imagination playing tricks. There is no way."
I let you decide what categorie you currently fall under.
 
Last edited:

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
46
Location
Europe
interesting topic. can you explain why blue zones have the longest life for humans yet are not following this diet ?? in fact some of the practice is directly apposed.
I was wondering about the same thing, excellent question. I also believe this is of great importance. It was one of my primary reference points in my research all the way back from about ten years ago.

I know some people from a very small villages in rural Italy. People there often reach, on average, 100 years and many 110–120 years. It isn't officially assigned as a "blue zone", but as far as I know, many places that meet the criteria exist in the world. Not only in Italy.

Now to the question. What are they doing right? I pondered this for countless hours, did cross-checking that included writing copious amounts of notes and using AI as it became available some years ago. Long story short. I couldn't figure it out. It's still a work in progress.

There are too many variables and inconsistencies. Every time you think you have figured it out and tested it, you feel like "this isn't it either."

  1. Is it the fish? I had a phase where I ate only fish that was extremely high in Omega-3 and barely anything else. The result was the clearest skin imaginable but with unsustainable low energy levels.
  2. Maybe it's the olive oil or plant-based nutrition? But I didn't really feel much of a difference.
    "At this rate I reach only about 90 years, probably ..." Was my thought after doing this for some years. I didn't like it.
  3. What if meat is the key? I felt strong vitality and my physique got noticeably more aesthetic. Especially straight after workout, the pump was on another level. But constipation and skin issues are not an long-term option. I also felt like I wouldn't even reach 80 years with this.
  4. "Is it the proximity to the ocean maybe?" I ask myself in frustration. But if that's the case, why is life expectancy not this high everywhere close to the ocean?
Currently, my best assumption is that it's not the existence but the non-existence of a factor that is decisive.

  • Specifically, I consider the lack of industrial pollution the key element.
  • And also, the climate of blue zones and similar areas has a tendency to be on the warmer spectrum. Meaning cold temperatures are most likely bad.

Now ... this diet came to my attention because it precisely tackles these two aspects.

  • A diet that is supposed to clear out toxins and rebuild
  • Hot bats for intense sweating over an hour in length, simulating hot climate.

It's a theoretically sound approach based on the real world, and therefore worth testing in the real world.

However, I'm being honest here. Your post was about longevity, so obviously I lack the experience to say anything for certain at this stage. It's effectively speculation. At the time of writing, I've only been doing this diet for about three months. I will keep this thread updated, even if perhaps in the future I might post less regularly.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,696
Reaction score
5,130
No, I need cooked meat, although I do like my steak somewhere between rare & medium-rare, which seem to be typical for France & Spain.
 
Top