"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Make her connect-the-dots/How to test a chick's ride-or-die potential

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
One of the things I suspect guys don't get is whether or not a girl is into them that is a ride or die or whether she's just there for the ride...

Im talking to a girl right now that I'm evaluating for an LTR, she's young and a bit inexperienced. I have a feeling I'm exotic to her, older, more mature, and foreign. Sometimes girls date guys like me because we're something new, interesting and engaging. But it would be a mistake to take her intrigue as ride-or-die LTR material. The thing is it's hard to spot this because in the short-to-mid-term, it can look like she's falling for me but really...she's just enjoying the novelty of the situation. This is why a man absolutely must sh!t-test a woman in this type of scenario.

In my book, sh1t-testing a woman is basically making her bridge the gap over and over again. You give her the tools, you give her the opportunities BUT you don't help during crucial moments that allow you to evaluate her willingness to bridge the gap. Let me explain...

You leave some ingredients out and you hint that you're hungry, does she connect the dots & start cooking you something w/ a smile on her face...eager to have an opportunity to please you?

You spill something, knock a plate over, you tactically set a broom, dust-pan, and cleaning materials, does she connect the dots...and start cleaning up telling you to continue chillaxin on the couch?

You stop being available so often OR you're available but it's in a inconvenient part of town compared to her...does she scurry to meet you there DESPITE the obstacles? The point is not to see if she's down to do chores, that could be a matter of clear discussion too. But the idea is does she always have to be told what to do? I do believe in NUDGING/ENCOURAGING a chick but ultimately I think the biggest tell-tale sign of Her being ride or die is if she doesn't have to be told...she sees the opportunity AND SHE BRIDGES THE GAP and often at a price to her convenience...there are many different manifestations of this.

Sometimes you can evaluate her ride-or-die potential by seeing how she reacts when you needed her most, say you're sick, going through a stressful time at work/university, you lose a loved one...etc. My ex immediately left her job during work-hours and drove almost 2 hours to come soothe me when a close relative died. I didn't have to ask...Just an example.

Now before I get labeled as a Machiavellian socio-path who plays immature childish games, I get it. ALL I'm trying to do is start a discussion about the concept of testing a woman by allowing her to bridge the gap because if you're Mr. Perfect, fit, alpha, good game, experienced, make good money, have cool friends and so on....It's a little too convenient for her to like you. Some guys get so caught up in how great things are going but they don't see the sucker trap that they're in. That type of desire is good, great even but it doesn't really showcase ride-or-die material. That's another level of evaluation.

It's a bit like the difference between regular soldiers and delta-force. In scenario one, they're cajouled and guided every step of the way, for the elite...they're given a few loose instructions and THEY have to connect the dots on their own in harsh circumstances.

Please, no moral condemnation. Just give me feedback on examples if you've ever applied the "connect the dot" framework or other evaluation frameworks to check if a chick is ride-or-die material :D
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,437
I agree, one of the hallmarks of a ride-or-die girl is she will do things and you won't have to ask. She will jump right in.

They are also highly reliable and unwaivering in their commitment. They won't leave you wondering what they are up to or if they are going to support you.

These types are highly focused on their relationship with their significant other, and its a priority all the time. Not just some times.

I've had two of them. They both thought the world of me and were very involved with my hobbies. Both of them were very respectful and appreciative of male leadership and didn't like feminist.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,892
Reaction score
19,164
IMO, when you need a woman the most, at your lowest point in life, most of them will be gone like a ghost in the night.

Very few will stick around with you. And if you find one that does, do everything you can to keep her, they are exceedingly rare.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
One of the things I suspect guys don't get is whether or not a girl is into them that is a ride or die or whether she's just there for the ride...

Im talking to a girl right now that I'm evaluating for an LTR, she's young and a bit inexperienced. I have a feeling I'm exotic to her, older, more mature, and foreign. Sometimes girls date guys like me because we're something new, interesting and engaging. But it would be a mistake to take her intrigue as ride-or-die LTR material. The thing is it's hard to spot this because in the short-to-mid-term, it can look like she's falling for me but really...she's just enjoying the novelty of the situation. This is why a man absolutely must sh!t-test a woman in this type of scenario.

In my book, sh1t-testing a woman is basically making her bridge the gap over and over again. You give her the tools, you give her the opportunities BUT you don't help during crucial moments that allow you to evaluate her willingness to bridge the gap. Let me explain...

You leave some ingredients out and you hint that you're hungry, does she connect the dots & start cooking you something w/ a smile on her face...eager to have an opportunity to please you?

You spill something, knock a plate over, you tactically set a broom, dust-pan, and cleaning materials, does she connect the dots...and start cleaning up telling you to continue chillaxin on the couch?

You stop being available so often OR you're available but it's in a inconvenient part of town compared to her...does she scurry to meet you there DESPITE the obstacles? The point is not to see if she's down to do chores, that could be a matter of clear discussion too. But the idea is does she always have to be told what to do? I do believe in NUDGING/ENCOURAGING a chick but ultimately I think the biggest tell-tale sign of Her being ride or die is if she doesn't have to be told...she sees the opportunity AND SHE BRIDGES THE GAP and often at a price to her convenience...there are many different manifestations of this.

Sometimes you can evaluate her ride-or-die potential by seeing how she reacts when you needed her most, say you're sick, going through a stressful time at work/university, you lose a loved one...etc. My ex immediately left her job during work-hours and drove almost 2 hours to come soothe me when a close relative died. I didn't have to ask...Just an example.

Now before I get labeled as a Machiavellian socio-path who plays immature childish games, I get it. ALL I'm trying to do is start a discussion about the concept of testing a woman by allowing her to bridge the gap because if you're Mr. Perfect, fit, alpha, good game, experienced, make good money, have cool friends and so on....It's a little too convenient for her to like you. Some guys get so caught up in how great things are going but they don't see the sucker trap that they're in. That type of desire is good, great even but it doesn't really showcase ride-or-die material. That's another level of evaluation.

It's a bit like the difference between regular soldiers and delta-force. In scenario one, they're cajouled and guided every step of the way, for the elite...they're given a few loose instructions and THEY have to connect the dots on their own in harsh circumstances.

Please, no moral condemnation. Just give me feedback on examples if you've ever applied the "connect the dot" framework or other evaluation frameworks to check if a chick is ride-or-die material :D
I would also add to the list of male to female sh1t-tests:

Give her an opportunity to screw up, give her complicated logistics and just see how she deals with the inevitable friction... It could be as simple as how does she make it up for being late, etc...
 

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
I agree, one of the hallmarks of a ride-or-die girl is she will do things and you won't have to ask. She will jump right in.

They are also highly reliable and unwaivering in their commitment. They won't leave you wondering what they are up to or if they are going to support you.

These types are highly focused on their relationship with their significant other, and its a priority all the time. Not just some times.

I've had two of them. They both thought the world of me and were very involved with my hobbies. Both of them were very respectful and appreciative of male leadership and didn't like feminist.
Exactly right, especially what you said about them being highly-focused on the relationship and turning it into a priority, not just an after-thought... It may be no coincidence that the girl I had in mind from my past was an honor-student. She already had it in her to strive for her goals, she applied that same mindset to our previous relationship. She definitely got an A+ but I was too immature to realize what I had at the time and I wanted to continue expanding my research and gathering notches. I don't regret it because I still have a solid window to recover and I learned my lessons but damn.

If u don't mind me asking, why did u not continue off with your two ride-or-die opportunities?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
508
Reaction score
399
Location
Europe
IMO, when you need a woman the most, at your lowest point in life, most of them will be gone like a ghost in the night.

Very few will stick around with you. And if you find one that does, do everything you can to keep her, they are exceedingly rare.
Yeah that's another good point, if u find a girl that's there for you when you're not at the peak of your game, it's worth considering her. Currently, I'm at the peak of my game in terms of confidence derived from past experience but I'm NOT at the peak in terms of finances so you might say that this is a good opportunity to see who would be interested in me despite humble circumstances.

The ideal scenario is if you do have a lot of money but you pretend to be broke, don't drive a nice car, etc. See how she reacts and then slowly reveal the truth. Doesn't mean u should dress like you're homeless either though, it's a delicate balance bc you still want to be percieved as high SMV..
 
Top