"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

My USA Vacation Checklist

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Okay guys I'm going back to America on October 14th to January 5th. Do you guys have any recommendations to how I should spend my time over there? Should I volunteer? should I work part time? Should I hit the bars and cold approach a bunch of latinas there in South Texas? lol. It's been three years since I've driven a car in US Soil so that's definitely something I should do when I get back to South Texas. I want to do a lot of cruising and driving especially on the highways and expressways. I also want to visit that senior Master sergeant I was talking about in San Antonio and catch up with him. My life right now always feels like it's on vacation mode to be honest since I'm an unemployed writer just relying on his military pension, social security and revenue from my parent's hotel to get by. I've acquired a taste for The Tropical stuff lol....that reminds me, I need to visit South Padre Island as well. Yes, here's to a nice visit to Uncle Sam once more.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
392
Reaction score
353
Location
Northwest
Seconded on the motorcycle. Based off of my recollection, I hope the visit with your buddy is a positive one. You COULD hit coastal highway 1, Beartooth pass....
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,108
If it were me, I'd rent a motorcycle for those road trips. The weather should be great, not so hot that it makes the helmet and gear uncomfortable.
Never...unless you want to end up as a statistic. Motorists pay no attention to motorcycles and them versus a car is an automatic L for them.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,349
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Never...unless you want to end up as a statistic. Motorists pay no attention to motorcycles and them versus a car is an automatic L for them.
Speaking of statistics, there are four factors that make up about 90% of fatal motorcycle accidents: excessive speed, alcohol, lack of a helmet, and lack of a valid motorcycle license. So avoiding those circumstances goes a long way toward not dying.
 

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
392
Reaction score
353
Location
Northwest
Speaking of statistics, there are four factors that make up about 90% of fatal motorcycle accidents: excessive speed, alcohol, lack of a helmet, and lack of a valid motorcycle license. So avoiding those circumstances goes a long way toward not dying.
That, and since when does statistics determine one's inact- I mean ACTIONS?

*EDIT* I'm also a statistics nerd of sorts despite the candor of what I wrote.
 
Top