"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

My USA Vacation Checklist

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Okay guys I'm going back to America on October 14th to January 5th. Do you guys have any recommendations to how I should spend my time over there? Should I volunteer? should I work part time? Should I hit the bars and cold approach a bunch of latinas there in South Texas? lol. It's been three years since I've driven a car in US Soil so that's definitely something I should do when I get back to South Texas. I want to do a lot of cruising and driving especially on the highways and expressways. I also want to visit that senior Master sergeant I was talking about in San Antonio and catch up with him. My life right now always feels like it's on vacation mode to be honest since I'm an unemployed writer just relying on his military pension, social security and revenue from my parent's hotel to get by. I've acquired a taste for The Tropical stuff lol....that reminds me, I need to visit South Padre Island as well. Yes, here's to a nice visit to Uncle Sam once more.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
That's more like a Texas checklist. The US is a lot bigger than Texas if you haven't gone other places you might want to check some out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top