"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Remote work not doing me any favors

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
4,871
Who aren't worshipping statism. I found it really hard to find women who aren't insane like this:(
Just got to go deep in them hollers and find yourself a nice hillbilly girl with 2 eyes and all 4 limbs.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
78
Reaction score
52
Age
40
That's interesting. Most of the women where I live aren't like that, but then again I live in Florida.

In my experience, if the woman likes you enough she'll become more sympathetic to your views, or maybe you could go overseas.
I have an on and off fwb that's convinced that she can convert me to a post-modernist view but proceeds to tell me that she is a moderate. She seems pretty okay with me not liking her idea of abortion but man, I'm bit hesitant to tell her that people that claim to be transgender are being disingenuous. She's not ready for that debate.
 

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
78
Reaction score
52
Age
40
I mean, which do you prefer more...meeting women, or staying within your comfort zone?

There are certainly higher-class bars where young professionals go, rather than college girls and frat boys. I don't particularly love driving an hour to go out in Philly either. But I know if I stay in and do nothing, I won't meet anyone.
touché, I can scout out upscale venues
 
Top