"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BRUTAL rejection: "we're not a match for a romance ... you're very safe to be around, confident, intelligent, funny, sweet, attractive ...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,138
All this to say, you aren't sexual enough around me.
This happens when you refuse to get the subtle hints thats she doesn't want you.

She basically tries to cover the truth from all angles leaving no room for further questioning. "Yes you are a good boy, yes the date was okay-ish , but you GOTTA STOP CHASING ME. I respond every three days en YET you keep asking me out. I met a new man who is way better than you".

I especially like the " different relationship goals". Like, how many forms of relationships are there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,869
Reaction score
19,094
This happens when you refuse to get the subtle hints thats she doesn't want you.

She basically tries to cover the truth from all angles leaving no room for further questioning. "Yes you are a good boy, yes the date was okay-ish , but you GOTTA STOP CHASING ME. I respond every three days en YET you keep asking me out. I met a new man who is way better than you".

I especially like the " different relationship goals". Like, how many forms of relationships are there?
Her goals: get fvcked hard by a guy who doesn't act so "nice and harmless" all the time.

His goals: "Be the good boy his mommy taught him to be around women".

:lol: :lol:
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,129
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Some guys are too “clean cut” or “vanilla.”

They are fine on paper, decent looking, decent job, intelligent, and generally likable as a person.

But they get rejected or friendzoned because they aren’t “edgy” enough and don’t give off the vibe that they will bang her into next week.

You can’t really fake being a “bad boy.” If a guy isn’t that way, he has to just own it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,319
I don't think it's healthy for men to try to be the ideal bad boy to get pvssy. The best advice is to just try to be a man and stop being agreeable with women. And for men who are too nice, they need to just go the opposite direction. I practiced that myself and women seem to do everything to try to get your attention. And that's all it takes. Unfortunately, some men get lazy and then get back into nice mode and they screw it up.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
There was nothing "brutal" about this. I remember getting this kind of message way back in the day in college when I was blue pill and didn't understand why I was getting them. This is the "you're too safe and boring but soooo nice" variant of text message that chicks send to guys who don't get give them tingles and get them wet. It is about as canned a message from a non-interested chick you can get. Certainly not one you want to be on the receiving end of -- but not "brutal."
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,869
Reaction score
19,094
Some guys are too “clean cut” or “vanilla.”

They are fine on paper, decent looking, decent job, intelligent, and generally likable as a person.

But they get rejected or friendzoned because they aren’t “edgy” enough and don’t give off the vibe that they will bang her into next week.

You can’t really fake being a “bad boy.” If a guy isn’t that way, he has to just own it.
That's not even being a "bad boy", that's simply not being afraid to show you have a sexual side.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Just be 6'2, skinny, lots of tattoos, long unkempt hair, no job, no car, no money, criminal record, and have addictions -----> Total Chick Magnet.

I'm only half kidding.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
28
Age
38
Just be 6'2, skinny, lots of tattoos, long unkempt hair, no job, no car, no money, criminal record, and have addictions -----> Total Chick Magnet.

I'm only half kidding.
400 weeks vs. 1 Meeks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top