“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
226
Reaction score
74
Hi everyone!

It really looks like italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

I noticed that Sweden, for instance, has had this in place since 1955.
Yet, statistics show higher divorce rates in Sweden (the "educated" country) compared to Italy (the "uneducated" one).

Furthermore, I am absolutely convinced that it will be taught from a "blue-pill" perspective.
Given the feminism we are currently inundated with, there won't be any mature men left out there.

Essentially, beyond just a mother telling her child not to become the "bad guy" (the father) but rather a good, obedient boy (the son), now imagine that same brainwashing taking place in schools as well..
That doesn't sound good.

What do you think about this phenomenon?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,936
Age
37
Hi everyone!

It really looks like italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

I noticed that Sweden, for instance, has had this in place since 1955.
Yet, statistics show higher divorce rates in Sweden (the "educated" country) compared to Italy (the "uneducated" one).

Furthermore, I am absolutely convinced that it will be taught from a "blue-pill" perspective.
Given the feminism we are currently inundated with, there won't be any mature men left out there.

Essentially, beyond just a mother telling her child not to become the "bad guy" (the father) but rather a good, obedient boy (the son), now imagine that same brainwashing taking place in schools as well..
That doesn't sound good.

What do you think about this phenomenon?
For quite awhile now

We've all believed that primary-secondary ed's mission is not just to familiarize kids with their ABCs and arithmetic, but to "build better citizens". The results of such a strategy have been questionable

To say the least
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,049
Reaction score
4,856
Hi everyone!

It really looks like italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

I noticed that Sweden, for instance, has had this in place since 1955.
Yet, statistics show higher divorce rates in Sweden (the "educated" country) compared to Italy (the "uneducated" one).

Furthermore, I am absolutely convinced that it will be taught from a "blue-pill" perspective.
Given the feminism we are currently inundated with, there won't be any mature men left out there.

Essentially, beyond just a mother telling her child not to become the "bad guy" (the father) but rather a good, obedient boy (the son), now imagine that same brainwashing taking place in schools as well..
That doesn't sound good.

What do you think about this phenomenon?
What's up Jhonny
 
Top