“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
Hi everyone!

It really looks like italy is going to include sexual and emotional education at school.

I noticed that Sweden, for instance, has had this in place since 1955.
Yet, statistics show higher divorce rates in Sweden (the "educated" country) compared to Italy (the "uneducated" one).

Furthermore, I am absolutely convinced that it will be taught from a "blue-pill" perspective.
Given the feminism we are currently inundated with, there won't be any mature men left out there.

Essentially, beyond just a mother telling her child not to become the "bad guy" (the father) but rather a good, obedient boy (the son), now imagine that same brainwashing taking place in schools as well..
That doesn't sound good.

What do you think about this phenomenon?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top