“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

video: Why Did Ancient Men Want Younger Women?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,749
Reaction score
4,808
Location
象外
The resulting answer is simple and obvious.

Nobody needs 17 minutes of pure AI generated slop to make it sound much more interesting, insightful, deep and profound than it actually is.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
Aside from the looks aspect, their "experience" isn't a positive the way it is with mature men. They might be socially savvy and more knowledgeable in the bedroom, but it usually it means they're more bitter, jaded and manipulative than younger women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
2,685
For the same reason the rich people hired 29 year old Sydney Sweeney to take off her clothes for the sports betting ad and not 68 year old Sharon Stone
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
The video says one thing I've been saying since I joined the forum. A lot of guys on here try to say that monogamy is unnatural, but I have always maintained that both monogamy and polyamory are natural, as humans are highly adaptable to different situations.

As for young women, obviously they have an advantage when it comes to the number of fertile years they have left. Also, women have childlike facial features which prompt feelings of protection in males. This is even more true in younger females.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
The video says one thing I've been saying since I joined the forum. A lot of guys on here try to say that monogamy is unnatural, but I have always maintained that both monogamy and polyamory are natural, as humans are highly adaptable to different situations.

As for young women, obviously they have an advantage when it comes to the number of fertile years they have left. Also, women have childlike facial features which prompt feelings of protection in males. This is even more true in younger females.
It depends on what is meant by "natural". Humans are very psychologically malleable, so the enforced meme of monogamy worked - of course, part of this was that women's hypergamous nature was highly frowned upon, sometimes including being tortured at the stake for being a "witch" (which really means a woman that seduces married men). However, my definition of "natural" means without any social meme unforced, and so I have to say that women are naturally hypergamous; our current dating wasteland is pretty much prima facie evidence of this natural trait.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
However, my definition of "natural" means without any social meme unforced, and so I have to say that women are naturally hypergamous; our current dating wasteland is pretty much prima facie evidence of this natural trait.
I don't see how you can inject a "no social memes enforced" on a species that is naturally very social. I'd say you also need heavy socialization for women to be hypergamous as well. Also, all these habits were highly ingrained long before women were being burned as witches. Besides, the pair bonding instinct is far too deep to discount monogamy as unnatural.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
I don't see how you can inject a "no social memes enforced" on a species that is naturally very social. I'd say you also need heavy socialization for women to be hypergamous as well. Also, all these habits were highly ingrained long before women were being burned as witches. Besides, the pair bonding instinct is far too deep to discount monogamy as unnatural.
Yes, the pair-bonding instinct is there - because humanity had evolved as such (i.e., women that chose cads ended up perishing) - but the hypergamous instinct is also there (from being mammals), and I would say stronger.
 
Top